Pages:
Author

Topic: regret by not believing in BITCOIN? - page 59. (Read 27205 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 10
November 07, 2017, 08:39:22 AM
I definitely regret not believing in Bitcoin sooner!
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
November 07, 2017, 08:38:25 AM
all still have a time believe and learn btc,invest
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
November 07, 2017, 08:26:35 AM
who among you here heard bitcoin back in 2009 and 2010? I was one of the people who is very skeptical about it and I really regret it. Sad I missed the best opportunity for a lifetime.

actually not only you who missed this opportunity, many people who used to not take seriously about bitcoin, and now many who join bitcoin, there is no harm when you know bitcoin just chance not come for the 2nd time.
Merit: 268
November 07, 2017, 08:16:52 AM
Only thing I regret is the fact that I didn't buy more at the time I could.
Also selling a lot of it on $200 was quite dumb, but I needed the money at that time.
However I never stopped believing in the technology of Bitcoin.
Activity: 156
Bounty Campaign Management
November 07, 2017, 08:11:53 AM
Me too. I was doubtful back then about bitcoin. It's because I have little idea about what this cryptocurrency is all about and how can I benefit from transactions using bitcoin. Anyway, I try not to think of it as a regret but a motivation to strive more here in the forum.
Activity: 371
Merit: 105
November 07, 2017, 07:46:22 AM
at first not only do not believe, but very unreasonable, because at the beginning know bitcoin, for me how it works very easy, but can get the money, but after living it, just regret why not from the first know bitcoin
November 07, 2017, 07:13:53 AM
who among you here heard bitcoin back in 2009 and 2010? I was one of the people who is very skeptical about it and I really regret it. Sad I missed the best opportunity for a lifetime.

yes that's what happened to me 3 years ago, I do not believe in bitcoin when I was first introduced and I regret to have thrown my chance to succeed but now I have to get up and try to get better
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
November 07, 2017, 06:59:10 AM

Can I consider that I am lucky because the only use of intetnet for me that time is youtube? I just recently invested in bitcoin so I really don't know the feeling of lost opportunity in regards to this issue. Don't worry because we will still gain at least for the investment we had started after two years I guess.
well at first i really didnt believe in bitcoin it is really unnesesary kinds of  matter and i dont believe  this kind of coin will exist or i really have some question on my head that says how would i get profit on bitcoin .at first i think it is a kind of scam but when time comes that i will know bitcoin slowly  and i gain a minimal amount that time i believe in bitcoin regrets is always there but ee need to trust things sometimes.
Activity: 896
Merit: 267
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 07, 2017, 06:37:14 AM

Can I consider that I am lucky because the only use of intetnet for me that time is youtube? I just recently invested in bitcoin so I really don't know the feeling of lost opportunity in regards to this issue. Don't worry because we will still gain at least for the investment we had started after two years I guess.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
November 07, 2017, 06:20:52 AM
I don't regret if i missed the big time opportunity a few years back because i can't blame myself because i am not that technology lover in that time and all i want is to play video games and just play the things that i am happy with and i don't care about my future but few years passed by, i realized that i need to take care of myself and just 2-3 years ago, I started working in bitcoin and now i am happy and i don't regret anything.

Same here instead I am glad that I could still be a part of the revolution of bitcoin in terms of market and currency trading. I know bitcoin is still growing and will break every record it made in the past so I will continue holding and hoping also to earn more from where I started.

count me in here too. I will also keep on holding all the coins I have and try to buy even more. as you say it will break all the historical records.
Activity: 372
The Organic Growth Token
November 07, 2017, 06:17:19 AM
I also do and i bet that most investors and users here feels the same way too. If we know that time that its value will be as much this expensive, surely we are all now rich. From is value before with less than a thousand of dollar to its value now which is more than 7400$ and is still continuously rising, huge profit might have been earned. But it is not too late, we may still invets now and earn huge profit in the future since the increase on its price is continuous.
copper member
Activity: 700
Merit: 120
Gamdom
November 07, 2017, 06:14:10 AM
I'm regretting by not to believe on bitcoin back in 2011.I heard about bitcoin in 2011 and i didn't believe then.If i believed on btc that day maybe now i would be a millionaire.
Activity: 56
November 07, 2017, 06:12:10 AM
Dude you would be a multimillionaire by now. I wish I'd heard about it then.

It was late before I heard about bitcoin but my regret is I wish not to confused when the price is still low by  people that said it scammer
Activity: 104
November 07, 2017, 06:08:34 AM
Yes, I have little regrets for not buying bitcoin when its price is still low, maybe I should be rich by now. Anyway, at least it's not too late for me to earn with bitcoin. I'm still lucky that I can still earn with bitcoin I don't care anymore if I did not buy a bitcoin in the past but im looking forward that maybe someday bitcoin will continue to go up so my investment will grow I believe that bitcoin will going to make me rich with the combination of my perseverance to earn and to aid my financial situations.

I also wish i bought some bitcoin back in 2011 maybe even in 2009. It is worth a lot now so I am now being sad. i just have bought some coins now. I bought some altcoins.

I can't buy bitcoins because the price is really high. So i need to wait for it to decrease.
Activity: 308
November 07, 2017, 06:07:13 AM
I don't regret if i missed the big time opportunity a few years back because i can't blame myself because i am not that technology lover in that time and all i want is to play video games and just play the things that i am happy with and i don't care about my future but few years passed by, i realized that i need to take care of myself and just 2-3 years ago, I started working in bitcoin and now i am happy and i don't regret anything.

Same here instead I am glad that I could still be a part of the revolution of bitcoin in terms of market and currency trading. I know bitcoin is still growing and will break every record it made in the past so I will continue holding and hoping also to earn more from where I started.
Activity: 98
November 07, 2017, 06:00:57 AM
the first time i heard about it is around july the current price back then per bitcoin is around $1000 and just few mos after its already 7k right now, regret maybe just a little but still its never too late to start. Just think of it as a learning experience.
Activity: 218
I AM HAPPY TO BE A TRADER
November 07, 2017, 05:46:13 AM
Me too i do regret that i did not buy a lot of bitcoins last 2015 that i already know bitcoin but im afraid that bitcoin was a big scam but after a year of research i regret that i did not invest in the early stage but still maybe this is not yet too late for me to correct my mistake
Activity: 4
November 06, 2017, 09:22:22 PM
Personally I didnt really feel any regrets because of not knowing bitcoin a lot previously rather Im much more grateful which i be able to know bitcoin and I'm around the monitor now. Rather than feeling and thinking negative thoughts, allows just begin to see the brighter side. Enjoy it that we're fortunate in contrast to others who're nevertheless unaware relating to this. Allows divert our attention into some thing productive and let us be all rich!Many thanks!
Activity: 238
November 06, 2017, 07:36:51 PM
I wish I heard about bitcoin back in 2010 at the price of .008 cents per coin.  Investing only 10 dollars would yield today 9 million dollars.  Can you imagine just spending only 10 dollars, such as the price of a pizza, and 8 years later, being a multi millionaire.  I wish there was a time machine so I can just jump back in time and invest 1000 dollars so I could be a Billionaire!
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
November 05, 2017, 02:27:48 PM
I heard about it only in 2014. Those who introduced bitcoin to me during that time have already earned thousands of US$. That's a lot of money here in the Philippines, but I have no regrets since I'm too busy with a lot of things that time. Not investing in bitcoins this year would be a big mistake for a lot of people because 2017 is the best year for this new currency, so far.

Pages:
Jump to: