Pages:
Author

Topic: regret by not believing in BITCOIN? - page 81. (Read 27205 times)

Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
August 21, 2017, 11:15:49 AM
I start knowing bitcoin 2011. And at that time the price of bitcoin did not catch my interest so I stopped until the first month of this year. And when I saw the price. Its wow. I regret that I stopped maybe now im a multi millionaire guy who sits and watch the sunset everyday and earn money by doing only that scheme.

I also known bitcoin way back but I didn't take noticed and now I really regret my decision on not getting it that early so  that I should be millionaire by now. But since its not to late to go into it again, I decided to go back once I re discovered it again this year.

So I started forgot the past and look forward and focus myself to earn and accumulate as much bitcoin as I can. So far its really really hard to earn it, but I one thing I got is patience and also I'm not in a hurry and I will take it slowly but surely.
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
August 21, 2017, 11:08:28 AM
I start knowing bitcoin 2011. And at that time the price of bitcoin did not catch my interest so I stopped until the first month of this year. And when I saw the price. Its wow. I regret that I stopped maybe now im a multi millionaire guy who sits and watch the sunset everyday and earn money by doing only that scheme.
Activity: 537
Merit: 252
August 21, 2017, 08:11:28 AM
who among you here heard bitcoin back in 2009 and 2010? I was one of the people who is very skeptical about it and I really regret it. Sad I missed the best opportunity for a lifetime.
i know bitcoin since 2014 and i am less sure about it because the price is no as it is today i was surprised when back active with the current price if only from the frist i save bitcoini must be rich
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
August 21, 2017, 07:58:36 AM
I am sure that very many sell bitcoins that they have when bitcoin prices rise above $ 1000, well, and I also sell some of my bitcoin on that day. Honestly, I'm regret it, and I think the bitcoin price can not be this high in 1 year, but, I guess from now on I'll save the bitcoin I have.
We all been there, we all sold bitcoin earlier this time because we think and believe that the price of bitcoin will not reach this far but we are all wrong and we are now regretting it but it doesn't matter if we sold bitcoins earlier because the only thing that matter is, how we are going to work hard again to earn bitcoin and correct our mistake to not sell bitcoin earlier again.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
August 21, 2017, 07:45:46 AM
I am sure that very many sell bitcoins that they have when bitcoin prices rise above $ 1000, well, and I also sell some of my bitcoin on that day. Honestly, I'm regret it, and I think the bitcoin price can not be this high in 1 year, but, I guess from now on I'll save the bitcoin I have.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
August 21, 2017, 07:43:02 AM
Everyone would feel sad when looking at bitcoin prices in the year 2009/2010. Everyone would not expect that bitcoin would be so precious as it is now. This has all become destiny and we can not repeat again.
I hate to know that the price for Bitcoin was once sold below $1 (or so) I don’t feel happy whenever I realize I missed such a great opportunity. Assuming I got into this when it was sold around $1 and purchased about $1000 worth of it, man I will damn rich by now.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 261
August 21, 2017, 12:11:20 AM

Yes I repented because I did not buy bitcoins before and prefer my job. I wish I was a millionaire now.
Activity: 291
Merit: 250
August 21, 2017, 12:07:38 AM
I was planning to buy many BTC couple years ago but I canceled it,
I buy now as much as I can,
it is still fun

I even think that BTC will really shape/chnge the world now, it is just started probably
Activity: 616
August 20, 2017, 11:46:23 PM
There were regrets as expected. Who would have thought that bitcoin would become as huge as it is right now? But I hope lessons are already learned and won't allow the same regrets happening twice. So even if it already crosses the $4000 mark, still buying is good.

All of us have regrets but here we are now so we should have bitcoin as much as we can cause we still have the opportunity to gather it. We let pass the opportunity of a lifetime before but it is still existing now so we still have the opportunity. Its better to be late in something and still have some profits than never knowing it at all.
Activity: 182
August 20, 2017, 11:35:31 PM
Yes ofcourse. But late better then never. I believe it is not too late to start also as it is the future. So I should and others also should focus and continue on it. GOOD LUCK to every one
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860
August 20, 2017, 11:30:25 PM
There were regrets as expected. Who would have thought that bitcoin would become as huge as it is right now? But I hope lessons are already learned and won't allow the same regrets happening twice. So even if it already crosses the $4000 mark, still buying is good.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 20, 2017, 11:25:38 PM
im still regret about it since i dont believe at that time 2009. too many scam that time. the era of buying pdf how to be rich.blogging stuff. earn money ptc.too many until bitcoin show off.people not tend to the new stuff.that why they ignore bitcoin promotion at that time. ahh. regret not even look at it that time.

Same here, I heard of it early but didn't pay attention to learn what it was all about and unfortunately it only dawned on me just last year when the price was hovering around $600 but then it's all good because I've made some decent gains from then as well but I regret not joining earlier when I heard about it first.

Yes, everyone who heared about it before and didn't give attention regret a lot about it, but there is nothing we can do about it anymore, we can just enjoy Bitcoin from now on maximum as possible so we won't regret later. Bitcoin have reached $4000 mark already and the potential to continue growing is high, so there is time yet to store your coins and prepare yourself for the future of Crypto-Currency.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
August 20, 2017, 11:17:01 PM
im still regret about it since i dont believe at that time 2009. too many scam that time. the era of buying pdf how to be rich.blogging stuff. earn money ptc.too many until bitcoin show off.people not tend to the new stuff.that why they ignore bitcoin promotion at that time. ahh. regret not even look at it that time.

Same here, I heard of it early but didn't pay attention to learn what it was all about and unfortunately it only dawned on me just last year when the price was hovering around $600 but then it's all good because I've made some decent gains from then as well but I regret not joining earlier when I heard about it first.
Activity: 630
August 20, 2017, 10:59:02 PM
Activity: 252
August 20, 2017, 10:51:32 PM
who among you here heard bitcoin back in 2009 and 2010? I was one of the people who is very skeptical about it and I really regret it. Sad I missed the best opportunity for a lifetime.
Yeah. I am one of the people who doesn't believe back 2010. That time I thought bitcoin is only a junk, scam and illegal. I can't believe that I am now using bitcoin and I treated the bitcoin now as a treasure.

The story are quite same for many people.

If somehow I have a time machine, the first thing I will do is to go back and slab myself as hard as I can. Yeah the second thing is to buy as much Bitcoin as I can.  Grin

I'm trying to buying at the moment, so I will not regret in the future.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1012
August 20, 2017, 07:57:52 PM
After long period of explanation and showing some evidence that bitcoin is true it was too late for me.
The bitcoin's price is too high.

too high ?

it's only the beginning ...
Activity: 420
Merit: 106
August 20, 2017, 07:53:04 PM
that is the sadist thing happen when i realized that bitcoin will go further this way.. when i was in college back 2010 my professor in programming told us that bitcoin will become the next big thing in terms of online money.. and this professor told us how bitcoin works...  i dint understand that time why paying for mining using core of your computer? nothing rings a bell.. so i ignore bitcoin that time...
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 294
August 20, 2017, 08:20:36 AM
I have a regret that i didn't take bitcoin seriously when i was taught by my friend about it in early 2013. That was the best time to invest and to make some BTCs till now. I missed that golden opportunity but i think its never too late, i am happy that i have joined this golden platform now.
Activity: 651
Merit: 103
August 20, 2017, 08:19:22 AM
Yeah. I am one of the people who doesn't believe back 2010. That time I thought bitcoin is only a junk, scam and illegal. I can't believe that I am now using bitcoin and I treated the bitcoin now as a treasure.
Activity: 644
August 20, 2017, 07:59:08 AM

Like you I heard about bitcoin last two (2) to three (3) ago. By that time it really captured my attention but i find it hard to study and know more about bitcoin coz first i don't love to read, inshort I ignored bitcoin by that time. And because of that I was regret it so much. I only started doing bitcoin in this year. My friends are now earning almost 2000$ in their payday. Most of them only started last year and some are 2 years ago. Maybe if I started by that time I have a bigger income than today. Well, I may also missed that opportunity but I believe that it is not too late. Atleast right now I am doing bitcoin and I don't totally ignore bitcoin.

I feel you.  I am also reluctant and hessitant at first for the reason that I do not want to read a long story of what is bitcoin and how it.can be used.  Maybe if we started the time we knew about it and persevere then maybe, we are one of those people who are earning a good amount of money.  But nonetheless, like what you said it is not too late for us to earn bitcoins.

But you're still lucky xester. Because your rank now is "Hero" meaning you believe in bitcoin much early time than ArIMy11 . I think it takes year to be on that rank. ArIMy11 is just Member that means she/he only beleive in bitcoin in this year like ME. And like both of you I have so much repent. I feel that I just waste my precious time on the previous years. I thought if I spend my time in bitcoin last three (3) years ago maybe I am rich now. I thought I am the only person who do the same thing but I am wrong. Now here we are pushing bitcoin. YES IT IS NEVER TOO LATE.
Pages:
Jump to: