Pages:
Author

Topic: regret by not believing in BITCOIN? - page 84. (Read 27205 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
August 17, 2017, 05:28:58 PM
I heard bitcoin at the beginning of 2017 with bitcpin at the time was still 1000 $ +, but at that time I ignored bitcoin and did not want to have bitcoin. Because I believe bitcoin does not have any functionality and only ordinary digital coins. But in the month of yesterday yesterday bitcoin showed his prowess. This coin rises high in price to reach 3000 $ and continues to rise until now. I regret why I did not buy bitcoin when I still have enough money to buy bitcoin. I regret not investing bitcoin. Until now the price of bitcoin is expensive and I can not buy bitcoin. Now I believe bitcoin is a great coin that gives me a big advantage.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
August 17, 2017, 05:07:41 PM
I’m just thankful that I discovered bitcoin at all. There are little regrets and I can sleep peacefully at night without “what-ifs” running through my mind. Let’s just focus our energy to bitcoin rather than regretting it. I find that in some people regretting becomes resenting. Let it not turn into that. Negative thoughts just birth more negative thoughts. Let’s just be happy because Bitcoin has reached another milestone, however short lived it might be.

This is the right attitude we may think that if we got into bitcoin early things would be different but I’m grateful that I discovered bitcoin when I did, if bitcoin really becomes as big as we think it is going to be then in a way we are early adopters as well, there will be many people that would think of us as the lucky ones and they will be right.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655
August 17, 2017, 10:06:05 AM
My Father in law is very sad he did not purchase BTC when my wif told him to. Now he is very scared to purchase because he says it has gone up a lot. I am trying to tell him he will regret a lot more if he does not buy in again now as next year this time Bitcoin might be ten thousand USD instead.

Its really too sad to hear this kind of story because you have given them the time and the opportunity to earn or profit from bitcoin. But they choose to ignore you because they think that it is not a good investment. Now, seeing the price is too steep for them to enter, the make excuses but for us the longer they delay  their entrance, the more they will miss the opportunity to profit. Good for you that you have explain to him not getting right now, and I'm sure he gonna regret again his decision if the price gets into the $5000-$10000 range very soon.
Activity: 126
August 17, 2017, 09:57:44 AM
me too, but we can’t buy a time-machine. You can’t fix this.
Decide. Are you going to allow yourself to be unhappy over something that happened in the past and you can’t fix?
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
August 17, 2017, 09:40:00 AM
you have actually missed a lot, i wish i had heard/known bitcoin then. another issue is that, some heard about it but do not know how to go about it. in that case, when one has tried and have some difficulties one may easily relent.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
August 17, 2017, 09:33:20 AM
My Father in law is very sad he did not purchase BTC when my wif told him to. Now he is very scared to purchase because he says it has gone up a lot. I am trying to tell him he will regret a lot more if he does not buy in again now as next year this time Bitcoin might be ten thousand USD instead.
yeah you are right to said that to your father in law. because the price of bitcoin will always growing up in the future. i ever heard that the CEO of ethereum evdr said bitcoin will touch 7000 dollars this year. i don't know but I'm believing him
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
August 17, 2017, 09:25:49 AM
not only you got regret, the first time I heard bitcoin was around 2014 and I was unbelieved bitcoin but we can't change the past, better we start again to make a profit in bitcoin.

The only thing that I regretted was withdrawing some of my bitcoins last month when the prices were around $2500 and after 2 weeks, it skyrocketed up to $3000-$3500. I doubted the price of bitcoin before the fork on August 1 and due to that, I withdrew some. Now, the prices of bitcoin are around $4400 and are continuously increasing per day. So the lesson that I learned from that mistake is to never doubt and panic-sell bitcoin since it is better to risk waiting than to safely withdrawing it in the same day.

Exactly the thought I have right now.  I was like you who due to panic of the fork that will happen on August 1 I convert all my bitcoin into fiat.  As the saying goes it is better to be safe than sorry.  But it is the other way around.  I feel sorry right now and regreted the fact that its price goes higher and higher while I have no bitcoin anymore.  Anyways, I learned the lesson and as of now making most of my time to earn bitcoins.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
August 17, 2017, 09:21:42 AM
Activity: 210
August 17, 2017, 09:17:17 AM
who among you here heard bitcoin back in 2009 and 2010? I was one of the people who is very skeptical about it and I really regret it. Sad I missed the best opportunity for a lifetime.

Instead of living in regret, how about buying in now. The price is still relatively cheap considering its potential.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 789
August 17, 2017, 09:01:46 AM
not only you got regret, the first time I heard bitcoin was around 2014 and I was unbelieved bitcoin but we can't change the past, better we start again to make a profit in bitcoin.

The only thing that I regretted was withdrawing some of my bitcoins last month when the prices were around $2500 and after 2 weeks, it skyrocketed up to $3000-$3500. I doubted the price of bitcoin before the fork on August 1 and due to that, I withdrew some. Now, the prices of bitcoin are around $4400 and are continuously increasing per day. So the lesson that I learned from that mistake is to never doubt and panic-sell bitcoin since it is better to risk waiting than to safely withdrawing it in the same day.
Activity: 345
August 17, 2017, 08:58:54 AM
who among you here heard bitcoin back in 2009 and 2010? I was one of the people who is very skeptical about it and I really regret it. Sad I missed the best opportunity for a lifetime.
That's quite frustrating, because you might be a millionaire right now if you started way back from 2009. But I think, nothing will happen if you'll blame yourself from it. There are still opportunities, and we are talking about the present. You may still continue today and expect for its price to continue rising. You'll need to be more patient this time and time will give you profit at the end.
Activity: 252
August 17, 2017, 08:51:38 AM
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
August 17, 2017, 08:46:37 AM
I have always believed in Bitcoin with some short periods I didn't  Cheesy During such periods I sold many of my Bitcoins. Not all but approx. 3/4 over the years. Today I regret it. I made good profit of those sales. But I would have made much more when I would have held until today. I will hodl the rest I own for many years, no matter how hard price corrections of Bitcoin will be. I will never say to myself that you had a week hand.
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
August 17, 2017, 08:46:20 AM
Yes, to some extent. I've heard about Bitcoin sometime in late 2010 or early 2011 and thought: "well, 'cryptocurrency', a curious thing..." Then I leisurely did some research and finally started mining, but I had only CPUs and it the difficulty was skyrocketing. If I knew that then every day counted... Later it would be possible to buy some coins but I never imagined that it would be able to rise from $4 to $4000.
Activity: 980
Merit: 507
August 17, 2017, 08:34:54 AM
No I didn't, if I had known even I would have regretted it.  Also it would be really hard for me to believe at that point of my life because I  would be immature and stupid enough to take decisions and would have asked my parents whether or not it's trust worthy and their answer would have been definitely no. So glad that I discovered about bitcoin a few years later.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
August 17, 2017, 08:26:47 AM
Everyone would feel sad when looking at bitcoin prices in the year 2009/2010. Everyone would not expect that bitcoin would be so precious as it is now. This has all become destiny and we can not repeat again.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
August 17, 2017, 06:51:55 AM
You are not alone in this one op. I think a lot of people missed the opportunity to invest in bitcoin. Even those who doubted to invest in 2015 have missed a good opportunity and the price back then was 250. It is never too late, bitcoin can still go way up. You can still invest on bitcoin.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
August 16, 2017, 09:26:07 PM
Well i do believed in bitcoin once i started to use it but not that will hold for that long since i need money at the most time and i need to exchange it into fiat to fulfill my needs in life i approximately earned around 11 bitcoins since i started to use it maybe if i just stock them and  just hold until now i am already a millioare in my country hahaha

I started to believe in bitcoin when I saw my friend actually cashed out money that comes with bitcoin. After I saw him cashed out thru ATM, I asked him how did he earned his bitcoin then he started teaching me on how to earn bitcoin after I learn and earned some bitcoin I now believe in bitcoin after that.
Friends are the one who have made the user base increase. Based on the legitimacy in each and every activities people easily get attracted towards it. Regretting bitcoin has happened with most of the users at the beginning and only after certain time period looking it's growth they once again get into bitcoin. So trust is much required with bitcoin as well other digital currencies to profit.
Activity: 293
August 16, 2017, 09:20:23 PM
Well i do believed in bitcoin once i started to use it but not that will hold for that long since i need money at the most time and i need to exchange it into fiat to fulfill my needs in life i approximately earned around 11 bitcoins since i started to use it maybe if i just stock them and  just hold until now i am already a millioare in my country hahaha

I started to believe in bitcoin when I saw my friend actually cashed out money that comes with bitcoin. After I saw him cashed out thru ATM, I asked him how did he earned his bitcoin then he started teaching me on how to earn bitcoin after I learn and earned some bitcoin I now believe in bitcoin after that.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
August 16, 2017, 07:46:13 PM
Pages:
Jump to: