Pages:
Author

Topic: regret by not believing in BITCOIN? - page 83. (Read 27205 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
August 18, 2017, 10:26:41 PM
Yes, someonhow I regreted back when MMM was still okay, I could accumulate 1 Bitcoin for a month. I should have save it.  If I only jew that this will happen, I could have been a millionaire right now.
Activity: 252
August 18, 2017, 10:05:21 PM
who among you here heard bitcoin back in 2009 and 2010? I was one of the people who is very skeptical about it and I really regret it. Sad I missed the best opportunity for a lifetime.

I have not heard bitcoin at that time. I have a largely similar experience though. However, many of us did really look or treat Bitcoin in the beginning with doubt when we first heard of it. As for me, it took almost a year before I finally took BTC seriously.

It took me more than a year.

There are plenty of scams on internet from beginning, then the first reaction of many people is: "Oh, just another one". Besides, there are many other interesting things on internet, that distract us.

Anyway, we are still early adopters of Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency. Do something now and we don't have to regret again when look back.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 366
August 18, 2017, 07:08:57 PM
who among you here heard bitcoin back in 2009 and 2010? I was one of the people who is very skeptical about it and I really regret it. Sad I missed the best opportunity for a lifetime.

I have not heard bitcoin at that time. I have a largely similar experience though. However, many of us did really look or treat Bitcoin in the beginning with doubt when we first heard of it. As for me, it took almost a year before I finally took BTC seriously.
Activity: 266
August 18, 2017, 07:03:03 PM
Of course I regret it. I didn't know about bitcoin until like 2012, but didn't care. But let's be real, if you decided to invest in bitcoin in say 2010, do you really think you still would have them by now? You would have sold them a looong time ago. Admit it, you would have sold when it reached around 200% or something of its value, wouldn't you?
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
August 18, 2017, 07:02:47 PM
I didn't have money in 2010 to buy btc lol.

We can't go back to the past now and what's important today is that we can see that there's a big potential of bitcoin to see it pumping at $5,000. The correction is happening right now I guess and this will take time. And hoping after the end of this month we will see the price of bitcoin going to be stable at $4,000 and will never go down again.
The price ob btc increasing drastically and falling into small amount only. Unlike before that it was way too hard to predict since when it pumps too much before it surely dump half of it. But now its just few to barely notice since it hoes up again within a day.

The falling is just making bitcoin too healthy. We know the law of the market, it's not all about ups there will be probably downs for it so that investors will not think it's just a bubble or a magic increase. But one of my regret is when I sold my bitcoin at a very low price before but I can't recover it again and I had to move on.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
August 18, 2017, 06:33:48 PM

I'm not yet heard about bitcoin back 2009 and 2010, that was only my high school life and I don't have any idea about it. I was so busy in my studies and activities, besides, my former classmates also doesn't have any idea about bitcoin. I was then only going to school then after that back to my home over and over again. I'm just already heard bitcoin when I was college and for that I was regretting that maybe I am rich now if I found out soon.
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
August 18, 2017, 06:24:02 PM
I do not regret. I always thought that everything that happen in my life is experience. And failure is part of learning. So I fail today, I will get up and learn from my mistake. It is very naive, I guess. But I always try to not regret every decision in my life.

I do not regret because I have never use Bitcoins and never heard of it until 2013. I really like it and I want to earn it so bad. Until today, I have earn so much and always spend it straight to my bank account. I never use it to trading or invest it and keep it to my wallet. Because I think trading and investment is too risky to me. I think mining is better than investment. So I have to earn some more to get some mining rig.
Activity: 626
Merit: 500
August 18, 2017, 06:13:58 PM

We can't go back to the past now and what's important today is that we can see that there's a big potential of bitcoin to see it pumping at $5,000. The correction is happening right now I guess and this will take time. And hoping after the end of this month we will see the price of bitcoin going to be stable at $4,000 and will never go down again.
The price ob btc increasing drastically and falling into small amount only. Unlike before that it was way too hard to predict since when it pumps too much before it surely dump half of it. But now its just few to barely notice since it hoes up again within a day.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
August 18, 2017, 05:58:37 PM

Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
August 18, 2017, 05:32:00 PM
Everyone would feel sad when looking at bitcoin prices in the year 2009/2010. Everyone would not expect that bitcoin would be so precious as it is now. This has all become destiny and we can not repeat again.
Not necessarily there are many coins that are worth your investment and in which you can replicate the success that you could had back then, there is no point in concentrating in opportunities that are never going to come back we need to concentrate in the opportunities right in front of us.
Activity: 854
August 18, 2017, 03:57:08 PM
Its not the end of bitcoin.. still it got power to reach new height, go into 5 digits..
just buy and hold..
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
August 18, 2017, 09:48:49 AM
What I regret most since I first heard bitcoin and used it, initially I was not too serious on bitcoin, because at that time I did not believe in bitcoin.
But once I can feel the results and get real proof that bitcoin can be used as local currency that I use, I am very sorry, if from the beginning I believe with bitcoin then now I will definitely have a lot of bitcoin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
August 18, 2017, 08:58:50 AM
Dude you would be a multimillionaire by now. I wish I'd heard about it then.

Bitcoin is a great opportunity. If only O heard about this back then. This is a good investment but then who would tell this would work or survive for the last years. Bitcoin has been making a good impression since then.
Activity: 275
SOKOS.io
August 18, 2017, 08:26:56 AM
I actually heard it a year ago when my cousin told me to join bitcoin forum but I leave for almost year because I don't really know how it works but I came again to learn about it and regret that i could be a sr member right now.
Activity: 434
Merit: 168
August 18, 2017, 08:22:04 AM
For me i regret becuase i do not know bitcoin before . i think if i know butcoin before maybe i have a lot of bitcoins . and ithink i could buy a gadgets or house or maybe a car .  so a big regret for me to not believing before in bitcoin .Sad
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
August 18, 2017, 08:13:12 AM
Same here. I first heard about bitcoin in 2009 from by cryptography lecturer. I actually looked into it but I didn't "get it" at the time. I guess I looked at it from the technical stand point rather than looking at the ideology behind it. If I had someone explain the ideology to me, like a video from Andreas Antonopoulos I would have became involved in bitcoin much earlier.
You are very lucky to know bitcoin from way back 2009 because that is the year when bitcoin is just getting started and a lot of people are also ignoring it but if you put at least a few months studying bitcoin then i am sure that you already made a lot of money and fortune which will help you to do not go to work anymore.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
August 18, 2017, 07:11:59 AM
Same here. I first heard about bitcoin in 2009 from by cryptography lecturer. I actually looked into it but I didn't "get it" at the time. I guess I looked at it from the technical stand point rather than looking at the ideology behind it. If I had someone explain the ideology to me, like a video from Andreas Antonopoulos I would have became involved in bitcoin much earlier.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 263
August 18, 2017, 06:12:06 AM
In my opinion, many of my friends are regret for not appreciating the explanation of my experience, when I am still a beginner and have not earned a little income, they just see it as a cliche advertisement and start to move away from me, but when my life changed they are just shy and feel very hypocritical, there is nothing I can do but smile.
Activity: 532
August 18, 2017, 05:19:11 AM
Definitely Yes, At first when my friend told me about bitcoin and the profit she earned from it, that time, i am not believing until suddenly she proved it to me that you can earned bitcoin in many ways like by joining different campaigns and trading..That is why i'm here now because I believed in Bitcoin.
Activity: 1092
August 18, 2017, 03:29:03 AM
That was really pitiful, well in my case I discovered bitcoin late 2014 already but it's been 2 years before I decided to focus myself seriously into bitcoin. I started to study it then learn how how trading is then up.
Pages:
Jump to: