Pages:
Author

Topic: regret by not believing in BITCOIN? - page 87. (Read 27205 times)

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506
August 15, 2017, 04:49:46 AM
In my life there is no word of regret, I will regret if I do not try ,, although the year 2009 and 2010 that I do not know about bitcoin, but I am sure for the future you can be successful like those you say
Partly I regret but I take it as a lesson of not investing of bitcoin before. Instead I move forward and started anew and believing bitcoin will have a bright future. It will continues to be successful as of this present price it will rose and we can earn huge profit in the future.
Activity: 773
Merit: 101
Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC
August 15, 2017, 04:19:57 AM
In my life there is no word of regret, I will regret if I do not try ,, although the year 2009 and 2010 that I do not know about bitcoin, but I am sure for the future you can be successful like those you say
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
August 15, 2017, 04:10:43 AM
"Never regret yesterday. Life is in today and  you  make your own tomorrow". I am working on bitcoin  though i didn't  beleive it earlier but thats  not regret i think as regrets are forever.I just underestimated this one.
Activity: 486
Merit: 250
August 15, 2017, 03:16:21 AM
I heard about it when the price was I think around 600 dollars. Don't have investment money then and still do not have investment money now that Bitcoin reached 4000 dollars. I think it is too late to invest. Though I must ask if there is good coin out there to invest with. Your advise will be appreciated.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 674
August 15, 2017, 02:50:43 AM
who among you here heard bitcoin back in 2009 and 2010? I was one of the people who is very skeptical about it and I really regret it. Sad I missed the best opportunity for a lifetime.
I regret it too that I won't believe in Bitcoin before. I always criticized people who were believing in cryptocurrency but where am I now? I belong to the people earner of bitcoin. I missed the opportunity that bitcoin given to me but I always ignore it before.

My regrets are not because I ever underestimated bitcoin, in 2013 I was very interested in bitcoin but my main job did not allow me to go online for two full years, and in the third year when I returned to bitcoin was very surprised because many of my friends were already rich, and the answer is one = rich from bitcoin.
Activity: 686
Merit: 510
August 15, 2017, 02:15:58 AM
who among you here heard bitcoin back in 2009 and 2010? I was one of the people who is very skeptical about it and I really regret it. Sad I missed the best opportunity for a lifetime.
I regret it too that I won't believe in Bitcoin before. I always criticized people who were believing in cryptocurrency but where am I now? I belong to the people earner of bitcoin. I missed the opportunity that bitcoin given to me but I always ignore it before.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1003
August 15, 2017, 02:08:25 AM
I feel it's hard not believing in the concept of Bitcoin. Anyone that took the time to read the whitepaper should have understood it's a revolutionary idea. I can't really understand anyone that read the whitepaper and thought to himself "hmm that's not a good idea". I find that most people who hate on Bitcoin early on, were ignorant of the basic concepts in Bitcoin, and certainly have never read the whitepaper.
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
August 15, 2017, 02:08:12 AM
I am still a newbie when it comes to trading,
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
August 15, 2017, 02:02:34 AM
Regrets? No Regrets.

First, I did invest into BTC. Second, even if I did not, there re still alts who can reach 10x, 50x, 100x growth. It s much more prudent to expect a great alt which is worth 50 cents, for example, will reach $1 compared to expecting BTC to go from $5k to $10k.

No regrets, just hard work and as Mr. C. said, NEVER, never, never give up.
Activity: 518
August 15, 2017, 01:57:08 AM
Yes. I already being suspicious of bitcoin. I do not believe in bitcoin. If I start bitcoin in 2009, I have achieved much success.Not  to cling with your parents like this.
Haha, why don't choose forget all and go ahead? I think the opportunity of Bitcoin give us many more, not only people become to holder in 2009 until today can get rich. So, take advantage the price of Bitcoin still "cheap" and buy it.
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
August 15, 2017, 01:40:07 AM
Does anyone here think BitcoinCash will survive? I have not dumped mine yet.
Activity: 490
August 14, 2017, 11:19:02 PM
I never heard bitcoin on its early time so I do not have to feel regret. But so sad in your part because ypu have the chance to grab but you do not grab it, but do not feel regret because of that, because firstly you do not know that bitcoin will reach at this point, that it will be pop up like what we have, and for sure you doubted that bitcoin will not rise like what we have. Just move on and live what you have at the moment. Do not feel regret just be happy that you are earning so good and making profit of that.
Activity: 442
August 14, 2017, 10:06:11 PM
Yes. I already being suspicious of bitcoin. I do not believe in bitcoin. If I start bitcoin in 2009, I have achieved much success.Not  to cling with your parents like this.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
August 14, 2017, 09:48:17 PM
I never heard about it until one of my friends introduced, so no regrets. I catched up what I can as soon as I felt it has something and look at the support. Bitcoin got more support from a common man than any other currency so I knew it'll be something one day.
Activity: 1043
Merit: 500
August 14, 2017, 09:42:10 PM
You try to live life with no regrets so dont look back at those old charts (other than, to learn a bit for the future.) at the time if you didnt buy or didnt buy enough, you were probably just playing it safe for that time. If you believe in bitcoin, you will buy and keep now.
Activity: 420
August 14, 2017, 09:34:29 PM
Yes im reget because now i realize than before that bitcoin is so much amazing but for now im a newbie from now but i will do my best to earn more bitcoin so in the future i will become rich like others becuase of workhard . Smiley
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
August 14, 2017, 09:29:47 PM
Looking back will not be of any help unless you are willing to take action in the present. Buying bitcoin right now is still pretty much a wise decision because it is still a very young currency that not everyone knows,well yet. If you decide to wait a little longer, opportunities may pass you by and would regret about it years later.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
August 14, 2017, 09:21:21 PM
Yes i really feel regret because i didnt know about bitcoin before im so refented. But now i will continue to earn more bitcoin for now im a newbie and soon im a rich like others hopefully because i dont know before that bitcoin is  better for the future.
Activity: 949
Merit: 517
August 14, 2017, 08:48:47 PM
well, i regretting too. because i dont know about bitcoin earlier than 2015 and used it without some left for invest.
and now the price skyrocket in a while that nobody can expect that thing. regretting now not gonna change anything though
I feel regret when I really know before that bitcoin has a better future. But I take for granted it and do nothing, if I have known earlier I will invest in bitcoin so I can earn huge money. Moreover, if I continue doing this I can't move forward so I take it as a lesson and started a new because I believe its not too late in bitcoin.

I feel the same regret too! but this is our own decision and we must stand it and learn from it and still now is not for us too late for a new start of investing in bitcoin even in some alt-coins too. Maybe we invest small amount or whatever we can afford and make it more by trading it.
Activity: 649
August 14, 2017, 08:15:15 PM
well, i regretting too. because i dont know about bitcoin earlier than 2015 and used it without some left for invest.
and now the price skyrocket in a while that nobody can expect that thing. regretting now not gonna change anything though
I feel regret when I really know before that bitcoin has a better future. But I take for granted it and do nothing, if I have known earlier I will invest in bitcoin so I can earn huge money. Moreover, if I continue doing this I can't move forward so I take it as a lesson and started a new because I believe its not too late in bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: