Pages:
Author

Topic: regret by not believing in BITCOIN? - page 99. (Read 27205 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 101
August 06, 2017, 02:44:00 AM
who among you here heard bitcoin back in 2009 and 2010? I was one of the people who is very skeptical about it and I really regret it. Sad I missed the best opportunity for a lifetime.

Yeah me too.. I have informed that the opportunity to newly growth internet currency from my colleague. He is very enthusiastic about future of bitcoin, but I passed it. That's my biggest regret..
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
August 06, 2017, 02:40:39 AM
who among you here heard bitcoin back in 2009 and 2010? I was one of the people who is very skeptical about it and I really regret it. Sad I missed the best opportunity for a lifetime.

Dont waste time and energy with regrets. You have an opportunity right now. Bitcoin will be worth even more in 2 years time. I started buying 2015 but not seriously. Now I am very bullish on crypto. My portfolio is 60% crypto, I am targeting 80%. Most people would advise against that, but I am willing to take the risk.

Well you do not have to cry about it anymore. You now have another opportunity to buy at very low prices with the new Bitcoin called Bcash! The price is slightly below $200 now but it will soon reach the 2009/2010 price levels soon.

But on a more serious note. Does anyone here think BitcoinCash will survive? I have not dumped mine yet.

hahaha that was funny. I do, I bought my first batch yesterday. My crypto portfolio will be 25 to 30% BCH. Watch the space.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
August 06, 2017, 02:37:42 AM
I'm not regretting in bitcoins sky rocket price. Cause I know this will truly hapened in the future now this is it. I'm regretting why I sell my bitcoins cause I bad needed this in my every day financial assistant. So I'm no option to withdraw al that.
You do not believe in Bitcoin, It seems to me that this is the only crypto currency that has a good future. Although with the exception of the etherium it's still very good. Keeps afloat. Despite the fact that these two currencies are meant for different things, nevertheless they are augmented with confidence, than anything else.
Activity: 462
Merit: 260
August 06, 2017, 02:34:02 AM
I'm not regretting in bitcoins sky rocket price. Cause I know this will truly hapened in the future now this is it. I'm regretting why I sell my bitcoins cause I bad needed this in my every day financial assistant. So I'm no option to withdraw al that.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
August 06, 2017, 02:25:31 AM
The first time I heard Bitcoin was around 2011 and I was not believed in Bitcoin and didn't care about it at all, I saw news about Bitcoin but never thought that Bitcoin could be successful, and I do regret it a bit, but I now I still got the chance to earn profit from Bitcoin and there is still so many things I can achieve with bitcoin
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
August 06, 2017, 02:20:40 AM
I first heard about BTC in 2010. Didn't mine. Didn't buy.
Could've retired by now if I had invested $10k.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1196
STOP SNITCHIN'
August 06, 2017, 02:06:16 AM

Don't feel too bad. I heard about it in 2010 as well. I even tried to mine some, but couldn't set it up properly. Even if I ended up mining a few blocks, I probably would have forgotten about them and lost the coins--that computer is long gone.

C'est la via. Live and learn. In the game since 2013 and never looking back! Smiley
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
August 06, 2017, 02:01:15 AM
what will happen on August 8, 2017? how it will affect the value of BITCOIN regarding the segwit locked?
legendary
Activity: 3024
Merit: 2148
August 05, 2017, 11:38:31 PM

First, regretting is always useless and harmful, you can't change the past, so focus on the future instead. Let every mistake be a lesson for you so you can make better decisions.

And even if you invested in Bitcoin in 2009-2010 and mined it, it doesn't mean that you would have hodled it till now, you most likely would have sold it during one of the crashes, fearing that this is the end. Holding Bitcoin is not a one single decision, it's a continuity of decisions.
Activity: 378
August 05, 2017, 11:28:36 PM
I never went through a skeptical point, I regret being in college though and too poor to purchase a large amount. I got in at 30 a coin, but was only able to buy a few at that point in time. I was buying the whole time after that though which has paid off. I asked for bitcoin for christmas, birthdays, ect. Every dollar bill I got my hand on went into bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
August 05, 2017, 11:12:58 PM
Dude you would be a multimillionaire by now. I wish I'd heard about it then.

that's the thing though. you probably wouldn't have been!
i mean look at what is happening now. in less than 8 months bitcoin price was below $1000. yes it was 3 digits. there was a topic saying "goodbye 3 digits" and many laughed. but here we are 3x higher.
now how many people do you think made at least 3x profit and became 3x richer and with how much money. sure many held 0.1-1 bitcoin. but did anyone really go in big and made big amount?
now how many do you think panic sold when price took a dive the first time to $888, how many the second smaller one, how many the third and so on.

you see in reality many are in fact losing a lot of money despite price looking to go up.
Activity: 322
Merit: 253
Property1of1OU
August 05, 2017, 10:49:30 PM

I have no regrets about it. I was only 11 during 2009 and I haven't heard about bitcoin yet. Though we had a computer, we didn't have internet connection back then. And I don't think that I am already interested to earn money at that time because I am young and I still depend on my parents. But it is fine for me even if I wasn't able to invest before. What I care about is the present. Right now I am already earning bitcoins and I am very happy with that.  Grin

No Retreat No Surrender, 1986.
lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtAXTTsSetM
Activity: 258
August 05, 2017, 10:42:40 PM

I have no regrets about it. I was only 11 during 2009 and I haven't heard about bitcoin yet. Though we had a computer, we didn't have internet connection back then. And I don't think that I am already interested to earn money at that time because I am young and I still depend on my parents. But it is fine for me even if I wasn't able to invest before. What I care about is the present. Right now I am already earning bitcoins and I am very happy with that.  Grin
Activity: 364
Merit: 130
August 05, 2017, 09:59:37 PM

Really, it is a very regrettable thing. But if you continue to just regret it is something wrong. It's not too late to start and share the benefits of bitcoin right now. Use the rest of your age to interfere in its development. Forget your regrets in the past, and start joining.  Cool
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
August 05, 2017, 09:48:17 PM
I don't regret if i missed the big time opportunity a few years back because i can't blame myself because i am not that technology lover in that time and all i want is to play video games and just play the things that i am happy with and i don't care about my future but few years passed by, i realized that i need to take care of myself and just 2-3 years ago, I started working in bitcoin and now i am happy and i don't regret anything.
Activity: 145
August 05, 2017, 09:36:49 PM
I don't really regret anything from this very cherry picked narrow window of time where you could have been a "bitcoin millionaire". Hindsight is 20/20, and it could have turned out worse for Bitcoin, who knows. I never faced myself with the decision to buy/mine Bitcoin when it was in its infancy, so I'm O.K. with it. I was only a little sad when I hesitated doubling up when it was @ 2k recently.
Activity: 812
Merit: 509
August 05, 2017, 09:33:25 PM

Think of it not as regret, not as a missed opportunity, but instead as a chance to grow and train your insight and mind. Now you are 7 years older and you shouldn't dwell on missed chances but instead use your knowledge now to invest in other coins and become smarter. Don't regret, since a lot of people missed their chance there.

You can still invest nowadays, it is now too late. Since today is August the 8th, segwit will be locked in and I expect huge pumps, possibly up to 3.5K by the end of the week.
Activity: 322
August 05, 2017, 09:28:16 PM
I treat it as a lesson not a regret..I got involved in bitcoin year 2015. Back then i had a terrible decision..my friend told me to hold my coin cause there is a chance that price might goes up a thousand dollar, but i never listen i did the otherway around. I went to gambling and hyip ponzi and loss 1.5 BTC.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
August 05, 2017, 09:06:06 PM

I have not encountered Bitcoin during those years. If I did and there is really an available money for me to dispose, I might have invested some amount. That was the cheap days, after all. Investing on BTC was a bit easier.

You've lost a great opportunity, bro. But it is not that late though. You can make up with your lost opportunity today.
Many people had missed the opportunity way back that year. Bitcoin price was very cheaper price if I hold it until today oh Im maybe become millionare. Anyway, yes we still have a chance to make some investment in bitcoin and as of today price is currently expensive but for sure if investing now you can still earn profit in the future as price for me will continue increasing.
Activity: 269
Merit: 102
August 05, 2017, 09:01:24 PM

I have not encountered Bitcoin during those years. If I did and there is really an available money for me to dispose, I might have invested some amount. That was the cheap days, after all. Investing on BTC was a bit easier.

You've lost a great opportunity, bro. But it is not that late though. You can make up with your lost opportunity today.
Pages:
Jump to: