Pages:
Author

Topic: Regulating Bitcoin - page 11. (Read 4637 times)

Activity: 179
Merit: 10
November 20, 2017, 04:42:42 AM
In the system and there is no control over each transaction. Bitcoin is similar this one .it is open source and nobody can regulating here when you are stabbing in bitcoin and not print like dollars this and made by people to increase or digress are the same .bitoin still bitcoin nobody can can regulate here....
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
November 19, 2017, 01:30:54 AM
We believe bitcoin's credibility since from the start and we dont encountered any trouble from it.
Planning for regulating bitcoin is just a way of changing its system, and I believe it would not be necessary to have it.

BTC has to be forced to renew itself, the technology of 2009 and the technology of 2017 can not be the same. China, Russia's influence will be felt in the coming years.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
November 19, 2017, 12:37:26 AM
It's impossible to regulate a bit coin. Even if it's regulated, something to switch to that is just invented.
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
November 19, 2017, 12:16:49 AM
Set the bitcoin .. For me to manage the same btc financial controls, I have to compare my current expenses, at least my income is still 85% of my expenses this week, I think we are one Opinion is my way set the bitcoin I have. oh yeah, we can do btc coin mining to get a lot of btc, i'm interested in bitcoin mining because very lucky for me and all of us.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
November 18, 2017, 09:50:47 PM
For bitcoin there is no need to set rules, my advice is better to create rules for altcoins because now many ico are not qualified.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
November 18, 2017, 09:39:22 PM
Countries need to adapt to the future, crypto does represents a problem to banks, since people can store their money into crypto without need the bank service anymore, soo banks loose power and countries loose the huge control they have into banks and people. Legislation is required since a lot people is and wanna invest into crypto world, soo our profits wont be considered ilegal or frozen because the country doesnt recognize the source of the money. Currently the pression to legalize is going up as the price of bitcoin keeps growing, soo sooner or later a country will have to take a position.
Activity: 2226
Merit: 347
November 18, 2017, 03:43:48 PM
I think it needs to be done to regulate Bitcoin because this currency is very freely used by many people for crime. But just for the use, but if regulating the Bitcoin price I refuse.

well regulations were needed just to filtered the launches of ico for it became too in demand that sone are launched just to scam people, regulation to minimize fees , but it might result also for additional taxes or worse banning when government didn't finds a way to benefit on it.
In terms of taxation the regulations might affect the cryptocurrency user community. But in terms of usage accessibility, the regulations will give users the freedom to use bitcoin and avoid the fear of governments interruptions. Another major flaw that happens is the control, somehow an central power tries to keep track of the user which is not good for the functioning of a decentralized asset.
Keeping track of user’s activities? I don’t really see anything wrong with that, and I won’t even bother if that was to really happen. Only those that wouldn’t like to see that happen are those that are into illegal stuffs and making use of dark webs to carry out their evil plans.

I don’t do anything evil, so I wouldn’t mind. Being legalized and regulated will give us freedom to do almost anything with bitcoin, but it can never be legalized and controlled by government, because it is decentralized. Government can only control something that is within its country.
The true freedom for me is that i do have the full control of my money and not all people who do love anonymity are those people who are doing illegal stuffs because most people do really love that no one could watch their activities even on their legal spendings. Regulating bitcoin wont really be possible because we do know that bitcoin is a decentralized stuff this is why most government doesnt like bitcoin and cant be easily adopted into the place. They do only see the negative impacts of bitcoin not on its benefits.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
November 18, 2017, 02:25:48 PM
This so called regulation wont happen until the banking systems accept bitcoin as a form of currency. These bankers will lose big time if they do so its kinda hard right now will see how it plays up in the long run

True. It will be like regulated in law and that is it. Without having any proof that it is happening already.
It will be dumped after they pass it at law. No one will care or no one will even have the time to look deeper in it. They just did it for that.
Sadly this happens in many countries. The law is there but all have been buried so deep.
It needs more time. I think it will be best to let it stay this way.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
November 18, 2017, 02:08:23 PM
Countries need to adapt to the future, crypto does represents a problem to banks, since people can store their money into crypto without need the bank service anymore, soo banks loose power and countries loose the huge control they have into banks and people. Legislation is required since a lot people is and wanna invest into crypto world, soo our profits wont be considered ilegal or frozen because the country doesnt recognize the source of the money. Currently the pression to legalize is going up as the price of bitcoin keeps growing, soo sooner or later a country will have to take a position.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
November 18, 2017, 11:01:47 AM
I haven't read all the messages before. Maybe I will tell the thoughts which were expressed here yet. But not Bitcoin must be regulated, regulation must be provided for all its forks, and for some other currencies which money volume on the market high enough to influence on the stock balance.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 505
November 18, 2017, 08:37:36 AM
I think it needs to be done to regulate Bitcoin because this currency is very freely used by many people for crime. But just for the use, but if regulating the Bitcoin price I refuse.

well regulations were needed just to filtered the launches of ico for it became too in demand that sone are launched just to scam people, regulation to minimize fees , but it might result also for additional taxes or worse banning when government didn't finds a way to benefit on it.
In terms of taxation the regulations might affect the cryptocurrency user community. But in terms of usage accessibility, the regulations will give users the freedom to use bitcoin and avoid the fear of governments interruptions. Another major flaw that happens is the control, somehow an central power tries to keep track of the user which is not good for the functioning of a decentralized asset.
Keeping track of user’s activities? I don’t really see anything wrong with that, and I won’t even bother if that was to really happen. Only those that wouldn’t like to see that happen are those that are into illegal stuffs and making use of dark webs to carry out their evil plans.

I don’t do anything evil, so I wouldn’t mind. Being legalized and regulated will give us freedom to do almost anything with bitcoin, but it can never be legalized and controlled by government, because it is decentralized. Government can only control something that is within its country.
Activity: 786
Merit: 270
November 18, 2017, 03:18:36 AM
Most people like bitcoin because it is not regulated. I think if its gonna be regulated some people will luck interest and the price will surely going down. Government will then add taxes.... and so on. If this is gonna be regulated people/government  can track transaction from each bitcoin owner and its gonna be safer but it lesser price conversation in fiat.
I don't think so that they won't like bitcoin at all if it is regulated, in fact in our country many people would like to join trading or any investments as long as it is law regulated, as of the moment it is not yet endorsed by the government so the people thinks bitcoin is a scam but still a lot is taking risk for it because they have seen the potential in bitcoin.
Yes bitcoins being a decentralized economy must not get regulated at any cost. This is because if it would happen the easy methods available for online transactions would get seized at once along with the use of cryptocurrencies for used in international  business would get limited any the government could take hold of all the matters n its hand.

This is going to cost heavy amounts of tariff in the payment of dues and the whole thing would turn again to the less developed methods of money transactions around the world.
Activity: 294
Merit: 16
November 16, 2017, 12:20:41 PM
This so called regulation wont happen until the banking systems accept bitcoin as a form of currency. These bankers will lose big time if they do so its kinda hard right now will see how it plays up in the long run
Activity: 224
November 16, 2017, 12:08:28 PM

Cryptocurrency has been widely criticised for lack of regulation. Do you think it is possible to come up with a regulatory framework around Bitcoin?

It is process of creating new laws and amendment and if regulatory bodies thought to do that then yeah surely they can regulate the crypto currencies. Only the thing that needs to be considered first is whether this would be good idea to implement and make the blockchain operate in limits and loose all the peer to peer workflow? Because obviously this will impact the decentralised working of blockchain and we may see completely different infra for the blockchain. Just saying but yeah regulations are not that difficult to apply. They can be well thought with the authorities and however in case of crypto currency it will need to be global setting!
Activity: 568
Merit: 250
November 16, 2017, 11:23:15 AM
Cryptocurrency has been widely criticised for lack of regulation. Do you think it is possible to come up with a regulatory framework around Bitcoin?
that's why bitcoin is still illegal today. because no bitcoin can manage. bitcoin has been growing because everyone is very supportive of bitcoin, because it can benefit all people. such as investing and trading. and if the government has already begun to act, then bitcoin should start making new rules, or something like that.
Well I think regulation of bitcoin is very important for it and I think once if bitcoin become regulate in countries so the users will also be increased and when the users become increased so there is no doubt that bitcoin will become stable and powerful in world because world need bitcoin and they respect as well so I think yes it must be regulate.
of course the government is more researching again with the bitcoin is how, because bitcoin also has not been approved by the government, but already many people who support bitcoin to go forward without thinking like government
The government will surely make a research first before going into acceptance of bitcoin in their country because they have a big role in the whole market and they need to make sure that the thing that they are going to accept is a trustworthy one and it will give benefits to them and not only for their citizen because they are wise enough to not let the benefits just go with their citizen.

Bitcoin being regulated by the government might decrease its demand thus lowering its price value also. Decentralization gives freedom to ordinary citizen to earn money without being taxed by the government. As of the moment the government does nit have the capacity to control over it yet but we will never know in the coming days or years.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
November 16, 2017, 11:10:40 AM
that's why bitcoin is still illegal today. because no bitcoin can manage. bitcoin has been growing because everyone is very supportive of bitcoin, because it can benefit all people. such as investing and trading. and if the government has already begun to act, then bitcoin should start making new rules, or something like that.
Well I think regulation of bitcoin is very important for it and I think once if bitcoin become regulate in countries so the users will also be increased and when the users become increased so there is no doubt that bitcoin will become stable and powerful in world because world need bitcoin and they respect as well so I think yes it must be regulate.
of course the government is more researching again with the bitcoin is how, because bitcoin also has not been approved by the government, but already many people who support bitcoin to go forward without thinking like government
The government will surely make a research first before going into acceptance of bitcoin in their country because they have a big role in the whole market and they need to make sure that the thing that they are going to accept is a trustworthy one and it will give benefits to them and not only for their citizen because they are wise enough to not let the benefits just go with their citizen.
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
November 16, 2017, 11:06:03 AM
some kind of regulation will make it stronger and better currency
more trust will bring more users and will increase adoption, that what we need
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
November 16, 2017, 11:02:28 AM
As bitcoin is gaining girp in indian markets too. Government have to regularize the crytocurrency it would easy the online transaction and bitcoin in very effective
Activity: 551
November 16, 2017, 10:37:47 AM
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
November 16, 2017, 09:59:34 AM
Regulate, yes but control, no. Don't belittle the government's power. Stricter KYCs and right set of laws will be the key to achieve an effective regulation.
i agreed on that mate,no one can control bitcoin because of decentralization.and Ofcourse we the users wont allow that regulating and taxes are normal because ita every governments rights that if the people earn the government must asked for tax.
Pages:
Jump to: