Pages:
Author

Topic: Regulation of Bitcoin - page 12. (Read 1232 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1
June 03, 2018, 03:22:56 PM
If government's regulations are included then, what's the difference between bitcoin and fiat currency ?
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
June 03, 2018, 02:38:49 PM
Many countries restrict using of BTC because of  banking systems. I think Btc will lose its unique meaning if it is controlled so developers should save it
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
June 03, 2018, 02:27:15 PM
Many governments are concern about cryptocurrency and they think it should to be regulated. What do you think regulation and how is it going to effect the price ?
With the proposition of the governments, we are going to do away with the anonymity that we enjoy on the exchanges where we do most of our trading and they are going to tax the people accordingly. This regulations is all about getting money for the governments.
this will continue until a massive fake KYC appears. this technology does not provide reliable identification of the person. Soon there will be more and more ways to destroy it.
Activity: 700
June 03, 2018, 01:51:15 PM
I think so bitcoin can't regulate for crypto currency. It's the coin market of 1st crypto currency. Bitcoin earning many people. Many people knolage bitcoin.Thay are Part time income source bitcoin.They are student developing there life.So I there for Bitcoin can't regulation form the country.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
June 03, 2018, 12:51:01 PM
bitcoin was not designed for any form of interference from the governmental agencies or even by financial backed law system but for it to stand alone and function on its own, the idea of regulation cannot be considered as it can not be influenced by anybody. thanks
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
June 03, 2018, 12:47:59 PM
Many governments are concern about cryptocurrency and they think it should to be regulated. What do you think regulation and how is it going to effect the price ?
With the proposition of the governments, we are going to do away with the anonymity that we enjoy on the exchanges where we do most of our trading and they are going to tax the people accordingly. This regulations is all about getting money for the governments.
Activity: 76
June 03, 2018, 12:17:30 PM
I think that bitcion might loose its feature if a set of regulation imposed over it by govt. Blockchain technology will perform properly then. But yes some regulation could be set to stop the illegal task with bitcoin.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
June 03, 2018, 12:15:45 PM
The European Union is the unification of 28 countries, each of which
level there are certain features in the legal regulation of both traditional,
and the crypto-currency business. At the same time, the member states of the European Union
traditionally considered favorable for its conduct.
June 03, 2018, 12:15:05 PM
The UK is a leader in crypto-currency integration and one of the most favorable
and convenient jurisdictions for conducting a crypto-currency business. Moreover, the state
It supports the startups associated with the digital currency.
June 03, 2018, 12:14:33 PM
Australia seeks to provide an enabling environment for the development of technology
companies and the creation of their own finteh centers. The state demonstrates the
to become one of the most progressive jurisdictions. Government of Australia
Does not exclude the possibility of using Blockchain technology in different spheres
State administration (for example, in the management of land transport). WHO-
The possibility of applying Blockchain is also considered by the Australian Post.
Non-state projects related to digital money-
and decentralized technologies.
Activity: 658
Merit: 253
June 03, 2018, 12:13:53 PM
At the initial stage, many governments do not know how to properly regulate the crypto, so many want to ban and restrict their distribution, but it is not the right step, who will not keep up with the technology, the latter would lose a lot.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1074
June 03, 2018, 12:10:35 PM
There are many different levels of regulation before we get to a 100% ban of the technology. In many countries governments

have just started with limited regulation and also the defining of the technology. In some States in the USA, they over

regulated the technology. { A good example would be the BitLicence in New York } Governments should only take a oversight

role in the regulation, to make sure that consumers are protected and not exploited by the technology. Some governments

wants to control the technology and then we get regulations like the BitLicence in New York.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
June 03, 2018, 10:56:58 AM
Any regulation of the state will always have an effect on bitcoin price changes, be it a regulation that receives bitcoin and regulases that banning bitcoin. But this time, many countries are still reluctant to accept bitcoin and can be used as a legitimate payment system within a country. I will always hope that countries that have not received bitcoin and quickly provide regulation against the use of bitcoin. Of course, if some countries that open and regulate bitcoin will contribute positively to market changes.
Activity: 178
June 03, 2018, 10:53:38 AM
The price of bitcoin is likely to fall sharply at the time of the regulation, but bitcoin will come back after proper regulation, like last year's Chinese regulation, which broke through 20K at the end of the year.
Activity: 240
Merit: 10
June 03, 2018, 10:49:36 AM
Government will interfere with bitcoin regulations as it is designed to favor their side. They are going to put tax and thats a downside for us who earn in bitcoin although its nice because it is such a help for the country but when you look at it deeper, money on tax are actually just going to those corrupt politicians' pocket which is not great. Really.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 342
June 03, 2018, 10:28:39 AM
There are also points that governments are right in this regard. For this reason, if a monitoring environment is created without a control mechanism, the viewpoint of the state can be positive.
Activity: 55
June 03, 2018, 10:26:36 AM
If govt can pull off this then there will be both negative and positive side for bitcoin. Negative is that govt will then impose taxes over the use and transaction of crypocurrency, positive is that it will be no longer illegal and more people will invest.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
June 03, 2018, 10:20:47 AM
Many governments are concern about cryptocurrency and they think it should to be regulated.
They are concern not because they are trying to protect their citizens but they are concern to chase those citizens that are making that much money with crypto so the solution would be regulation and taxation.
What do you think regulation and how is it going to effect the price ?
There are people who are saying that regulations are good but crypto's aren't meant for that but most see that it can be a good boost for the market.
Activity: 168
June 03, 2018, 10:20:35 AM
I mean if bitcoin in each country has their own regulation it would be a lot of changes can happens, even the price also would change. And I think the government will get so much profit by the taxes also, because if they wanna make a regulation it must be with taxes.
I have not heard the Regulation of Bitcoin if you have heard and you have been told you can tell them to me, please explain to me what rules are needed for btc to develop
Activity: 210
June 03, 2018, 10:13:55 AM
if bitcoin in each country has their own regulation it would be a lot of changes can happens, even the price also would change. And I think the government will get so much profit by the taxes also, because if they wanna make a regulation it must be with taxes....
Pages:
Jump to: