Pages:
Author

Topic: Regulation of Bitcoin - page 9. (Read 1232 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 101
June 07, 2018, 03:50:21 AM
The government want almost everything around this world under their control. I am not saying that regulation is bad for the crypto, it is just not the nature of the blockchain technology and the bitcoin to be controlled by a group of people. The regulation could hit and shutdown some of the current startups and business involving crypto but some that are concrete enough and have big man behind could stand strong and face several policies and regulation required by the government. However, at the end of the day, the government have the last say to everything.
You are right, the government just wants to give protection to the country. They are concerned about the possible adverse effects of using cryptocurrency, so most governments limit the use of cryptocurrency. For me it does not matter although cryptocurrency is not allowed to be used as a means of payment, because for me it is more profitable to use it as an asset.
Activity: 196
Merit: 30
June 07, 2018, 03:31:15 AM
The government want almost everything around this world under their control. I am not saying that regulation is bad for the crypto, it is just not the nature of the blockchain technology and the bitcoin to be controlled by a group of people. The regulation could hit and shutdown some of the current startups and business involving crypto but some that are concrete enough and have big man behind could stand strong and face several policies and regulation required by the government. However, at the end of the day, the government have the last say to everything.
Activity: 279
Merit: 100
June 07, 2018, 03:28:39 AM
this widespread inability to understand the fundamental principles and capabilities of the bitcoin protocol can lead the authorities to decisions that will only harm their economic development without having any impact on criminal activity. One of the most obvious flaws in the patriotic actions of such countries as Russia, which seeks to protect its citizens from terrorists and money laundering, is the simple fact that the government can not enforce its demands.
Activity: 350
June 07, 2018, 03:22:54 AM
While authorities in most countries are only warning about the risks of investing in Bitcoin, and Canada and New York are only considering new regulatory measures, Russia's first developed country completely banned bitcoin, and China imposed serious restrictions in December. Although governments are trying to address the issues that bitcoin poses to them in different ways, they are afraid of digital currencies for the same reason.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
June 07, 2018, 03:13:29 AM
Since bitcoin was created as a decentralized cryptocurrency, meaning authorities should not be involved, there should be no need for regulations. However, authorities want to keep control and take their share by tax. To protect the consumer that is...
On the other hand, with so many scams, perhaps it's bettee to have regulations. Since we do not self regulate.

The issue on Regulation on Bitcoin is never ending concern by the business community, financial institution of the government with resistance on the Digital Crypto currency trading, the entry of Bitcoin or crypto currency in the market change the outlook of financial market trading. Yes, it does affect  the price value of Bitcoin, we had seen the ups and down of Bitcoin in the market preview. The good news is, there are some financial institution a bit liberal on Bitcoin as digital currency, with the growing numbers of investors coming in which indicate that Bitcoin is acceptable in the market.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
June 07, 2018, 03:07:00 AM
By and by I don't figure directions would hurt bitcoin over the long haul given that individuals additionally need to discover a type of legitimate affirmation if on the off chance that they chose to make a plunge the universe of cryptographic forms of money. Here and now, bears would make an object out of it to influence it to look like directions spelt the fate for cryptographic forms of money when truth be told, it will really accomplish more great than hurt. Long haul, you'll see advancements in administrations since customer insurance would most likely be set up, bailing shoppers out if in the event that a 'hack' happens. Value shrewd, this isn't a lot of a worry unless directions put are unjustifiable and don't help the purchasers in any capacity.
Activity: 644
June 07, 2018, 03:02:57 AM
Many governments are concern about cryptocurrency and they think it should to be regulated. What do you think regulation and how is it going to effect the price ?

In point of view, if the governments create a regulation in cryptocurrency for sure their are lots of change in it, because many countries would make a regulation regarding to bitcoin and how it will transact. Well, for me is it bad at all because before the government legalize bitcoin they will study about it and they will make a law or regulation to the people to follow it. Of course, it means government will control bitcoin and we can not do anything about it. And as far as I concern the government did not make any regulation for the sake of us. We need it to get this thing well.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
June 07, 2018, 02:52:50 AM
Many governments are concern about cryptocurrency and they think it should to be regulated. What do you think regulation and how is it going to effect the price ?
I think regulation is needed to support bitcoin grows better,legally and acceptable. Under this regulation, price of btc might be more stable and illegal use cab be avoided or at leat can be minimized, like buying drugs,weapons, terrorist funding, etc. So, we call for regulation issued by the government to support or promote bitcoin growing and globally accepted.
Activity: 112
June 07, 2018, 02:51:08 AM
It is exceptionally important and indispensable for a digital money to reach and have a hold to an expansive userbase. That is the reason a lit of cryptocyrrencies recently are pointing towards guaranteeing that their coins would be utilized by many individuals. What's more, it is fine to ubdergo a few measures in the event that it implies that it would pick up something from it over the long haul. That is the reason I think it is okay for cryptpcurrency exchanges to be controlled by the neighborhood government.
copper member
Activity: 38
Merit: 2
June 07, 2018, 01:39:31 AM

Regulation will come with both benefits and demerits so we have to weigh both before deciding on it. In my opinion, the huge success of bitcoins is because of the fact that there is no regulation.
Activity: 839
Merit: 500
June 07, 2018, 01:39:08 AM
Despite regulators’ best intentions, cryptocurrencies’ values remain heavily tied to speculation and optimism. For this reason, drastic policy changes can have an outsized impact on short-term direction, as several prominent examples revealed over the past year.

The original boom in cryptocurrencies occurred in an unregulated environment. Even as news outlets and investors paid closer attention to the market, regulators and international actors remained largely distant from the action, and prices continued to soar unabated.
Activity: 17
June 07, 2018, 01:26:01 AM
The regulation of bitcoins will be attempted by the government as they do not want loosening of their grip over money. The basic excuse will be taxation, money laundering etc
Activity: 2646
Merit: 686
June 07, 2018, 01:11:04 AM
I'll agree the regulations are confusing and scary, recently I was doing a deal with a Poland seller, to save on my fiat I decided to pay him in btc, when we reached final conclusion he send me a invoice for Btc and I told him I don't want him to record it, as it's btc. He then made me aware Poland people need to record it, which was sad I had to pull the plug on the deal but ya regulations are scary and can have retrospective effect.
Activity: 446
Merit: 13
June 07, 2018, 12:48:48 AM
Many governments are concern about cryptocurrency and they think it should to be regulated. What do you think regulation and how is it going to effect the price?

Hi there altcoinanalyst1! I think almost all government or administrator in each country already knew the cryptocurrencies. The could be skeptical of this technological change in the financial system but I think they are not closing their doors to discuss it.  There could even be a group of people that have been tasked to research the benefit and the disadvantages of it if implemented or adopted by their country. At first, the government will have an unconsiderable policy about cryptocurrencies, but after that, the system could go smoothly.
Activity: 359
Merit: 15
June 07, 2018, 12:22:50 AM

Regulation in many country has a huge impact to bitcoin price for example if some country with a large bitcoin community banned bitcoin it will have a negative effect to the price of bitcoin, recent news that argentina use bitcoin as payment transfer internationaly this will have an effect to the price but not much because of th small papulation of bitcoin user in that country.
Activity: 252
June 07, 2018, 12:13:18 AM
Yes the only thing governments can do is regulate exchanges that Bitcoin is traded on. Regulation it differs country to country, depends on governments how they set the price. BTC
Activity: 1386
Merit: 101
ComboLabs
June 06, 2018, 03:05:12 AM

I am not sure about this. but if in every country that legalize bitcoin makes the regulation to prevent on scam and ico projects that do not have quality, I strongly agree. as this would make a good reputation for the crypto industry.
Activity: 208
Merit: 10
June 06, 2018, 02:52:00 AM
Regulatory statement about crypto ban or not, very sensitive to the market, affect the price according to published rules. If the regulation of crypto is a ban can reduce the level of confidence, the circumstances are very difficult to pass and the market price is difficult to predict, otherwise if the positive regulation of crypto trust rate is high
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
June 06, 2018, 02:43:44 AM
In national currency, Regulation is bullshit!! It's fully depended on control your money. If bitcoin has their own regulation in each country, It would be a lot of change can happen.
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
June 06, 2018, 02:42:45 AM

I do not believe that the government is concerned about cryprocurrency and they think it should be regulated, it's a strategy for them to get a share of it, so far they do not approve of bitcoin and crypto because it is out of reach of taxes and if their crypto is dealt with then they take advantage of the situation this.
Governments are afraid of the crypto currencies because it cannot be uncontrolled by anyone so they think that it can be used for illegal activities.And also they can get benefits by regulating it so regulation is a good thing and it also can increase more adoption among that country.
Pages:
Jump to: