Pages:
Author

Topic: Regulation of Bitcoin - page 8. (Read 1232 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 0
June 08, 2018, 12:39:22 AM
There are no such limits or regulations on Bitcoin. Through Bitcoin isn’t legalise over all the country so in some country they have their own rules and regulations. Regulations of bitcoin by governments will boost people faith in bitcoin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 6
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
June 07, 2018, 10:53:26 PM
Post everyday, then you must not have any other accounts or else it will be banned. Your posts must not be copied from other post. Your post should not be repeated. Use the bitcoin wisely.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
June 07, 2018, 10:40:58 PM
if there are any solution about government want to banned bitcoin i think make a bitcoin regulation is the best choices that will all people take compared that government banned bitcoin forever and i think it will very helpful for country because they can watch about transaction and can taxes the people who own bitocin and get income from bitcoin
Activity: 140
June 07, 2018, 10:33:07 PM
If the government makes a rule against bitcoin then the rules in bitcoin are different. Better the government only accepts taxes.
Activity: 481
June 07, 2018, 09:41:37 PM
Many governments are concern about cryptocurrency and they think it should to be regulated. What do you think regulation and how is it going to effect the price ?
If a cwrtain country were to regukate bitcoin in theur territory in the expense pf letting it operate in there, then I think it is still a good idea abd a gopd opportunity for bitcoin to expand its reach. However, the big problem about regulating bitcoin is that it could not be regulated that easily. One of the biggest solution was to ban and potentially shut down internet in the country but that would be a huge issye on the violation of human rights.
Activity: 98
June 07, 2018, 09:25:32 PM
in my country there is currently no clear rule if people do bitcoin transactions. The government is concerned about the risks of using bitcoin due to the absence of a regularor of a responsible institution.
Activity: 203
Merit: 3
June 07, 2018, 05:12:44 PM
There has been concerns about the regulation of Cryptocurrencies for a long period of time that has led to governmental wars between cryptos and the governments especially BTC, i don't think cryptos will do well under regulations, the thrive on freedom and regulations will only limit their potentials and success. Cryptocurrencies were designed to exist and flourish in a decentralized manner, regulations may not do lots of good to any oth the cryptos including BTC
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
June 07, 2018, 04:48:19 PM
Many governments are concern about cryptocurrency and they think it should to be regulated. What do you think regulation and how is it going to effect the price ?
The governments if want to regulate bitcoin for the use of their country then they have to do but in a way that they do not harm bitcoin and its features while if they are hostile to bitcoin and want to restrict bitcoin with their regulations then it is bad and they are giving harm to their country and to their people because they will deny them from the future success.
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
June 07, 2018, 04:28:25 PM
Well to regulate crypto currency is like making it to lose it original statues as a decentralized currency that is free from all other third party involvement, and which regulations is part of third party allowing the government to control and regulates it activities. The KYC software was base in that but bitcoin among other crypto can not be regulated.
Activity: 82
June 07, 2018, 04:22:46 PM
Due to the fact that Bitcoin is decentralised and operates without the authority or administration of the state or the banks, some users have questioned its trustworthiness. This leads to various issues including concerns about taxation, circumvention of exchange control regulations, loss of fees for banks, and even a diminishing demand for local currencies. It is however the ease of use and low transaction costs that provide an attractive alternative to traditional banking.
As a result of these, governments of different countries are looking for a way to be in charge of crypto activities (regulations)
Activity: 322
June 07, 2018, 03:48:03 PM
Hello. in my opinion, if governments will try to stabilize the fifth of the money crypto, automatically and prices will be influenced. they will probably raise prices and will not fluctuate so much by increasing and lowering prices from heaven to earth and vice versa
Activity: 33
June 07, 2018, 03:21:52 PM
I truly believe governments will adopt AML BitCoin since it has anti-money laundering, anti-thief technology and know your client.
Activity: 294
June 07, 2018, 03:26:03 PM

At first glance, it seems to me that you can not say anything, but what I think deeply understands is that it is impossible to develop at this rate, but not to regulate it. It will also lead to cooperation with the government.
Activity: 88
June 07, 2018, 02:49:12 PM
Government just want to find a suitable way to control bitcoin.
Activity: 88
June 07, 2018, 05:54:13 AM
The government imposed the rules only to get their share of the tax on the bitcoin exchange results not to ensure the security of bitcoin users and I think it was nothing more than greed.
After they are content to say bitcoin fraud, bitcoin is not a currency, bitcoins are not safe for investment, in the end they say bitcoin is part of the technology they have to accept, is not this hypocritical?
Activity: 285
June 07, 2018, 05:48:32 AM
Swiss law presupposes minimal interference, with the exception of strict regulation of the exchange of crypto-currencies and anti-money-laundering policies. The somewhat more integrated approach of Russian regulators so far covers the exchange and storage of crypto-currencies, the ICO procedure and mining, but there is a possibility of introducing additional restrictions. Time will tell which approach will be more effective in the long term. To date, Switzerland - one of the most attractive jurisdictions for crypto-currency projects, which in Russia registered only about two dozen.
Activity: 178
Merit: 1
June 07, 2018, 05:13:07 AM
If Bitcoin in each country has its own regulation will be many changes that can occur even the price will change. And I think the government will get a lot of profits with taxes as well because if they want to make the rules it is definitely with tax. Long-term, you will see developments in services because consumer protection may exist in place of helping consumers in terms of hacking. Price-wise, this is not much of a concern unless the regulations are placed unfairly and do not help the consumer in any way.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
June 07, 2018, 05:12:41 AM
I also prefer if the bitcoin is regulated. This will have an impact on the increasingly stable price of bitcoins. If bitcoin prices tend to be stable then investors will be more calm in investing bitcoin. I am also more pleased if bitcoin can eliminate its anonymous facility because of  to avoid crime transactions through bitcoin. I am very sad if bitcoin continues to be the cause of the irresponsible crime. I am sad if bitcoin name becomes bad because it is used by this responsible person. Hopefully, the news becomes true that bitcoin will be governed by world's official institutions.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
June 07, 2018, 05:06:19 AM

Regulation will make investor more relief and more confident. Regulation from government needed to make investor more calm because right now many scam in cryptomarket. Beside that, with regulation, government earn taxes from crypto trading
Activity: 350
Merit: 13
June 07, 2018, 04:29:42 AM
regulation will have no effect on bitcoin prices, as bitcoin prices are more influenced by the power of its buyers and sellers and some news about both positive and negative bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: