Pages:
Author

Topic: Religion is a virus - page 4. (Read 1007 times)

Activity: 162
Merit: 10
October 17, 2018, 12:09:23 PM
I think you are wrong in evaluating religion, in my opinion it is not religion that spreads war but the rulers or the government in order to achieve their interests. whereas in the matter of religion, I think people are free to choose religion, they do not have to follow the religion of their parentst
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
October 17, 2018, 10:35:38 AM
Religion must not going to parents to children.People can be choose what they following or not.

I totally agree. People are forcing children to accept certain religion when the children are to young to have their own judgement.
Leave the kids alone, let them decide what to follow later, when they can actually make a proper choice.
Exactly. When they get older, if they want to follow a religion then let them be. But teaching them in the ways of a religion, making their way of life before they know better, is forcing it to children.
Activity: 114
Merit: 2
October 17, 2018, 10:33:59 AM
Religion has always been used as a means of controlling the masses. It justifies political actions so no one questions anything. After all, who would dare question GOD. They even found a way to justify slavery thanks to the bible.

The only way religion can be culled and humanity put back on the right track is if we educated everyone, which is a worthy ideal and realistic in the near future thanks to the internet.

More intelligent people do not believe in religion.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/atheists-more-intelligent-than-religious-people-faith-instinct-cleverness-a7742766.html

Activity: 196
Merit: 172
October 17, 2018, 09:08:23 AM
I'm also agreeing with the OP. We all are born with a religious labelled in our ass given by our parents whether we believed that religious concepts or not. Religion shouldn't act as a tool for deviding people. We all are human beings before we get our religious label.

As I can see, having a religion is better than nothing. Because it helps us to become a self- discipline person, but that doesn't mean that we should blindly followed what our religious leaders tells about the concepts of our religion and what written on books. Sometimes there are so many wrongful facts are written in books as well as dummy religious leaders whose worrying about maintaining their power and wealth for just saying God's sake. We should have the ability to choose what is wrong and right.

Religious leaders should guide the people how we should spend a better life without making any disturbences to other people's. If everyone do this simple thing regardless of their religion world will be a far better place than where it now. That's how I see religion.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468
October 16, 2018, 07:06:17 PM
Humanity is a virus. We contribute the most to the destruction of the planet. Religious is but one of humanity's creation that is affecting the planet.

I think we are more like a plague.
Activity: 98
October 16, 2018, 08:38:25 PM
Religion must not going to parents to children.People can be choose what they following or not.

I totally agree. People are forcing children to accept certain religion when the children are to young to have their own judgement.
Leave the kids alone, let them decide what to follow later, when they can actually make a proper choice.
Activity: 126
Merit: 3
October 16, 2018, 04:29:37 PM
Humanity is a virus. We contribute the most to the destruction of the planet. Religious is but one of humanity's creation that is affecting the planet.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468
October 16, 2018, 02:40:48 PM
Now world religion is a controlling tool of spreading war.They are not following even what religion said.So political is binding with religion and they using it for improving racism and separate people.As humans we have a huge responsibility to minimize this problem.We must spreading humanity except racism.Religion must not going to parents to children.People can be choose what they following or not.

It resembles a virus because it propagates from host to host.  It is transmitted from parents to children.  It persists in whole communities and countries, ruling over reason and common sense.

Some hosts fight the virus and win, some succumb and become physically and/or mentally ill. 

Regardless, it affects people in a negative way.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
October 16, 2018, 01:47:08 PM
I think for third world countries religion could be a great solution for getting people into education and building schools most of us could agree on.
Activity: 112
October 16, 2018, 11:05:08 AM
The right religion can be a stabilizing force for society.
What makes a religion right, anyway?
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 16, 2018, 06:00:11 AM
Yes have huge responsibility for minimizing the problem but how it can be if the people above us are the ones who manipulates everything. Religion, politics, wars, economy, news, I mean almost everything.
Activity: 53
October 16, 2018, 03:15:30 AM
The right religion can be a stabilizing force for society.
Activity: 308
October 16, 2018, 12:22:53 AM
Now world religion is a controlling tool of spreading war.They are not following even what religion said.So political is binding with religion and they using it for improving racism and separate people.As humans we have a huge responsibility to minimize this problem.We must spreading humanity except racism.Religion must not going to parents to children.People can be choose what they following or not.
Pages:
Jump to: