Pages:
Author

Topic: RentalStarter - A Midwest Real Estate Investment Company - page 45. (Read 120200 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
http://rentalstarter.com/rentalstarter-post-ipo-update/

Note to investors
This is a public update, however in the future updates will be issued privately only to investors in RentalStarter. To get access to these updates you will need to send a email to [email protected] that is signed by your bitcoin client with your email address so I can confirm you have stock in the company.

I don't quite understand this... do you see the email addresses of bitfunder investors from bitfunder? If so, what sense does it make for me to sign it with one of my bitcoin addresses that has no affiliation with you whatsoever?

I don't have the email addresses from bit funder yet - Ukto is adding a option shortly so that I can get access to the investors emails if they check a box on their BF profile, at the moment that isn't available.

So, the only way to do that is to have the bitcoin client sign the address that's associated with the BF account holding stock (According to Ukto this can be done).

No address that I can sign is associated in any way with my BF account...

edit: Oh nevermind, you can set a public address in the BF profile.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
P2P The Planet!
one word: deflation.

people.....PEOPLE!
Activity: 406

Note to investors
This is a public update, however in the future updates will be issued privately only to investors in RentalStarter. To get access to these updates you will need to send a email to [email protected] that is signed by your bitcoin client with your email address so I can confirm you have stock in the company.

I don't quite understand this... do you see the email addresses of bitfunder investors from bitfunder? If so, what sense does it make for me to sign it with one of my bitcoin addresses that has no affiliation with you whatsoever?

I don't have the email addresses from bit funder yet - Ukto is adding a option shortly so that I can get access to the investors emails if they check a box on their BF profile, at the moment that isn't available.

So, the only way to do that is to have the bitcoin client sign the address that's associated with the BF account holding stock (According to Ukto this can be done).
Activity: 392

Note to investors

I really hope this goes well. I can see this taking off in other countries if your model works.

That would be interesting, however the big benefit from what I've researched, the US is in a very unique situation as compared to alot of countries. Low cost of living (And in some cases, extraordinarily low) and pretty decent property rights overall. Sure, there are some states that are bad on property rights, but I won't touch em with a 10 foot pole.

Sort of a perfect storm really that should yield good profits.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I really hope this goes well. I can see this taking off in other countries if your model works.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
congrats you're at .018 Smiley

Your asset has potential. Kick ass and take names. Learn from the mistakes of others.
Congratulations on the successful IPO.
When will we expect the first dividend?

NO DIVIDEND FOR YOU!

Realistically 2 months, could get lucky and it would be less.
legendary
Activity: 1123
Merit: 1000
SaluS - (SLS)

I'm not trying to be rude here, but do you even know what you invested in?

I hope he was being sarcastic.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
... it only gets better...
Activity: 52
Merit: 0

I'm not trying to be rude here, but do you even know what you invested in?
Activity: 238
Not sure what will take place.

We only needed $40k to startup, we will have in the neighborhood of $70k after conversion to USD. I should have $30k more USD than I need to start the ball rolling.

Will be posting updates on RentalStarter.com on Monday about purchase/asset progress. Talking to ukyo about how to issue logins to people on the website so shareholders can get access to the confidential financial statements, videos and PDFs.
Activity: 216
I missed the IPO waiting for ID verification.. oh well. Are you going to issue any more shares?
Yeah, verifying one's ID should be mandatory before listing on bitfunder.
Anyway, good luck to you, I might diversify and invest a few BTCs too.

Will Jon K do that?
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Yeah, verifying one's ID should be mandatory before listing on bitfunder.
Anyway, good luck to you, I might diversify and invest a few BTCs too.
Branny, could you verify your ID with Bitfunder or reputable members such as John K?

How would i do that? Totally new to Bitcointalk. I could add a secret/subpage to rentalstarter.com

Take a look at this https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2415645

Basically, if you would verify your ID with a trusted 3rd party, I would feel much more safe about investing in your start-up.
Branny, could you verify your ID with Bitfunder or reputable members such as John K?

How would i do that? Totally new to Bitcointalk. I could add a secret/subpage to rentalstarter.com
Bought a few shares, diversification is nice.

Thanks!

Also, FYI we're at about 70% of our goal. Sadly BTC/USD is dropping a bit which may have a slight negative effect on the timeframe but it shouldn't be too bad.
Pages:
Jump to: