Pages:
Author

Topic: RentalStarter - A Midwest Real Estate Investment Company - page 6. (Read 120179 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Lol, "IPO" over.  Price tanks.

Wonder why?  Me neither.

I can't believe a few hundred shares actually sold @ 0.0075, too. Who the hell is that dumb?

It's back to normal now (0.005 just like on the left side of that chart). What nobody seemed to notice was that the Bitcoin price halved by now and the share price didn't change.

The market cap is now half of what it was, at $320,000 now. A steal considering how many houses that is worth.

Any update on OP getting into the apartment business? He was interested in buildings with 50+ units!
Activity: 562
Merit: 506
We're going to need a bigger heatsink.
Lol, "IPO" over.  Price tanks.

Wonder why?  Me neither.

I can't believe a few hundred shares actually sold @ 0.0075, too. Who the hell is that dumb?
Activity: 378
Merit: 254
Lol, "IPO" over.  Price tanks.

Wonder why?  Me neither.

legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1752

Seriously Havelock, this is a load of crap.  How can you halt trading to sell new shares at above market?  This is the second time on this security!
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
This Fine IPO is offered to you by Benjamin Schlichter, twin brother of Brandon Schlichter, responsible for Havelock ticker: HASH https://www.havelockinvestments.com/fund.php?symbol=HASH

Price of that jem:
IPO price:       .022
Current price: .001

In other words, if you invested a dollar, you would currently have less than a nickel (five pennies) left.
Activity: 224
This is just a observation take it as you will.

Attorney's do not tell clients to STFU unless they are committing a crime or could possibly be committing a crime. If the lawyer thought that everything was on the up and up he would not care what was said. Think on that for a while  Wink.
^To what end?  Benny's listing is dead in the water, and Branny, apparently, was told to STFU by his lawyer.  I assume he's smart enough to listen.
I'm content with the results.

But if you really feel I should Smiley

Warmest regards,

NotLambchop

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
Dear notlambchop,

Try harder.

Regards,

Dropt.
Activity: 729
Branny,  next time do a Google Hangout On Air.  Which is different from a normal Google Hangout.  On Air lets you broadcast to as many viewers as you want.  You can still invite people into the discussion with the same limit on those people being able to participate, but everyone can watch without joining.  So you can drop and add people if someone has something to say, etc.  It's right there in the Google Hangouts area at the top.  Just switch to On Air and set it up, etc.
ORLY?  You mean I'm a scammer for calling out Danny Brewster and Ken Slaughter?  WTF are you talking about?  Had hordes of indignant "investors" wanting to lynch me in those threads, too.
You, of course, are one of the shit tier scams, something like the CoinReturn and KLYE The CamWhore.  I try not to bring those up, sorta "no shit, Sherlock" territory.  But just like here, people "invested," and tripped all over themselves to defend their "investment."

Keep typing, though, see if you can dig up some dirt on me Cheesy
Activity: 391
Merit: 250
A cursory view of your post history, for starters.
Hi brother Benny!  How's that IPO going, all good?  I see you've sold two whole shares today.  Nice!
Your bro's lawyer told him to STFU, you didn't forgot to pay yours, did you?
And now you're telling people I'm a "known scam artist" Angry  If you have some dirt on me, you go ahead and spill it, don't hold back Smiley

http://20yearbillionaire.com/who-is-the-worlds-richest-man-i-am/ (taken down)
https://web.archive.org/web/20110106022728/http://20yearbillionaire.com/who-is-the-worlds-richest-man-i-am/ <==click this

Activity: 391
Chris, if you had the same concerns, why not E-mail Branny, call him, or ask him via the IRC chat?

You do realize the people posting the comments are known scam artists / fraudsters that cannot be provided substantive answers that would make them yield, right?
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001
July 26th, 2014 - We will be holding a webinar/shareholder meeting on Friday August the 1st at 4:00pm EST (GMT -5). On Monday (July 28th) we will be emailing all current Havelock investors a link or login instructions to this meeting.

All investors are highly recommended to attend as we will be sharing important information about our company's financial performance and outlook estimates for 2014.

- https://www.havelockinvestments.com/fund.php?symbol=RENT

What was this? A text chat meeting or was it an actual live video conference?

Text chat, tried to do audio/video as well but there was a limit placed on the chat by google of 10 participants and it didn't work well.

The copy of the conference call was emailed to all investors as of 8/1/2014.

The information emailed out didn't address any of the concerns listed on this thread.  Nothing was said about them and the only thing stated was that the thread would not be updated on advice from a corporate attorney.  I used to believe in this company and its management but based on the information posted by the so-called 'trolls' and lack of official responses, I cannot believe/trust anymore.   Undecided
Activity: 406
July 26th, 2014 - We will be holding a webinar/shareholder meeting on Friday August the 1st at 4:00pm EST (GMT -5). On Monday (July 28th) we will be emailing all current Havelock investors a link or login instructions to this meeting.

All investors are highly recommended to attend as we will be sharing important information about our company's financial performance and outlook estimates for 2014.

Text chat, tried to do audio/video as well but there was a limit placed on the chat by google of 10 participants and it didn't work well.

The copy of the conference call was emailed to all investors as of 8/1/2014.
Activity: 854

vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
You think that these two are willing to swindle US government ...but not you.  Because ...because real convictions!  Comrades, hand in hand on the barricades against The Bankers, The SEC and... and The MAN!!

All crypto-currency based businesses are operating in something of a grey zone. In some US States it may still be defacto illegal to own crypto-currency, or to exchange it for goods or services. Isn't California on that list? I'm not sure if they fixed it recently or are just mulling over fixes. Globally, there's plenty of countries that have specifically banned BTC (Thailand is one example, but there's others).

OK Wild One.  Just remember, YOU are The Man they're sticking it to.  Without even a kiss first.
We wanna be free.  We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!  And we wanna get LOADED!!

I love it. Love it. Gonna show my wife this one.

Show here the clip, bud: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hc14gU-OSMM

EDIT: GULP! Was beaten to the punch above, albeit he linked the entire movie.
^The italics text is a line from flick called The Wild Angels, think The Wild One but 60s instead of 50s, and Peter Fonda instead of Marlon Brando:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dn8uRZjKsp0&list=RDMnGzl-OEyGE
Activity: 141
You think that these two are willing to swindle US government ...but not you.  Because ...because real convictions!  Comrades, hand in hand on the barricades against The Bankers, The SEC and... and The MAN!!

All crypto-currency based businesses are operating in something of a grey zone. In some US States it may still be defacto illegal to own crypto-currency, or to exchange it for goods or services. Isn't California on that list? I'm not sure if they fixed it recently or are just mulling over fixes. Globally, there's plenty of countries that have specifically banned BTC (Thailand is one example, but there's others).

OK Wild One.  Just remember, YOU are The Man they're sticking it to.  Without even a kiss first.
We wanna be free.  We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!  And we wanna get LOADED!!

I love it. Love it. Gonna show my wife this one.
Pages:
Jump to: