Pages:
Author

Topic: RentalStarter - A Midwest Real Estate Investment Company - page 9. (Read 120179 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 254
As I've stated, I've been compliant with what you've asked and even committed to no longer raising funds on any bitcoin system.

I have little to no influence as to what my brother does with his business.

His BTC/LTC business, or both your BTC/LTC business?: http://www.wickedfire.com/shooting-shit/177509-paypal-froze-70k-my-account.html#post2136375

Boy has no pride in what he does...

@Branny:  Protip, same that I gave my friend's kid after catching him fibbing too many times:  The only thing worse than lying is lying badly.
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
It also proves that I am not as close to his business as you suppose I am.

"I can prove that that wasn't my PayPal account used for Benny's LTC company... What?"
vip
As I've stated, I've been compliant with what you've asked and even committed to no longer raising funds on any bitcoin system.

His BTC/LTC business, or both your BTC/LTC business?: http://www.wickedfire.com/shooting-shit/177509-paypal-froze-70k-my-account.html#post2136375

Been a member with paypal for over 10 years now, done hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of transfers with them.

Recently launched a new product at a fantastic price point as a pre-order. Put it up on our website, did a big marketing campaign, sold around $65k in product (The remainder was money I kept in there because I used a Paypal debit card regularly).

They locked the funds mid last week, saying that i needed to provide invoices and the like. I did, then they requested more invoices and business information, which I sent them.

Now I got a email this morning stating that the money will be locked for 180 days. No way to appeal, nothing.

Our pre-order was quite short term, the customers will have all their products in their hands within two weeks or so, i have almost no product complaints and have delt with disputes typically within 24 hours of notification.

I'm at a loss. They just about ruined my company. We've done our best to offer what our buyers want at low prices, and doing pre-orders is usually the best for everyone because it allows us to buy in bulk from our wholesalers.

Will likely be calling a lawyer later today.

As much as Brothers Schlick like to clearly state that they do not thread into each other's entities, I've found a myriad of links on various sites which prove otherwise, i.e. above. I suggest twin brothers, brethren Brothers Schlick come out on record and state once again that they are, or are not, involved in each other's business. If they opt to state the latter, then I'll pen dozens more of exchanges like above (some most recently) to counter said claim(s).
No.  There's an abyss between your claims and proof.
Don't insult me by claiming the twins who bought their cheapass HK shells from the same intertubes co. are running their schemes independently.
That shit might fly with the yokels you're used to dealing with, but I'm not one of them.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
It also proves that I am not as close to his business as you suppose I am.
No.  You have not.
If your brother doesn't care enough about you to stop his witless scamming, we've reached an impasse.

You misunderstood me.  I do not want you and your brother infesting Bitcoin.  You've already done your damage, his I feel I could prevent.
To clarify my terms:  My letting you run your scheme is predicated on your brother's delisting HASH.
As soon as that's done, you will be free to treat your "investors" however you wish.  Within reason.
Until then, I'm forced to err on the side of caution and treat you twins as a single entity.  Or, as a minimum, working in consort.
Because

http://20yearbillionaire.com/who-is-the-worlds-richest-man-i-am/

Activity: 406

But what if they say it's legal? Will everybody who's trying to bring down RENT and HASH man up and admit that they were wrong and apologize?

I will certainly apologize.  Should I report the bros, this feels like one of them double-dog dares?
Hot Damn NotALambChop, you are either the cleverest BS'er around or one helluva investigative virturoso with the online research and such.  You have actual proof of any of this?  Particularly the shell corp. packages you cited?  Proof they actually used these very 'kits'?

Absolutely.  It's rock-solid proof.  Are you interested?

This is teh clooooo!

<== https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B6gZtLSqKPzQY05JZm1MSVNFaEk/edit
Activity: 373
But what if they say it's legal? Will everybody who's trying to bring down RENT and HASH man up and admit that they were wrong and apologize?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Lets just let the SEC, and Real Estate Com sort out if its legal or not.
Activity: 373
Is there some big reveal that I should be expecting soon? So far I'm not convinced that this is a scam, and based on Havelock's share price not a lot of other people are convinced that it's a scam either. As for the SEC, perhaps if they issued clarifying rules instead of just beating around the bush people wouldn't have to go to such great lengths in order to get funding.
Hot Damn NotALambChop, you are either the cleverest BS'er around or one helluva investigative virturoso with the online research and such.  You have actual proof of any of this?  Particularly the shell corp. packages you cited?  Proof they actually used these very 'kits'?

I followed up on most of it for the hell of it, bored at my desk lol. It all checks out as far as I can tell, I have not traced the shelf corp yet though I have been busy checking the SEC laws on them Wink
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000
Well hello there!
Hot Damn NotALambChop, you are either the cleverest BS'er around or one helluva investigative virturoso with the online research and such.  You have actual proof of any of this?  Particularly the shell corp. packages you cited?  Proof they actually used these very 'kits'?
vip
His intent might not be to defraud everyone but all I am seeing is attempted money grabs on ever forum I have seen thus far, only one he got bites on was.....

Benjamin and Brandon Schlichter has been seeking investors for their real estate enterprise since 2007, proven via what I've outlined above.

Brandon has shown how you, too, can make $8,000/day via Google, and how his twin brother, Benny, made $129,000 a day via selling apps. Yet, here they are - sans a pot to piss in - seeking investment funding via bitcoins under the guise that they're just a couple good ol' Christian boys from the Heartland here to better the world until, that is, they're called home, leaving their sinful money-hungry investors here on Earth to fend for themselves with their Bitcoin thingie. Praise Jah!

His intent might not be to defraud everyone but all I am seeing is attempted money grabs on ever forum I have seen thus far, only one he got bites on was.....
Ever ask yourself "How much would it cost me, Joe Sixpack, to incorporate in HK and enter the heady world of international finance?"
Right, me neither, but I'll tell you how much it cost Benny and Branny:

Each.  $154.84, each.  Just for the shells.  But hey, you gotta spend money to make money, so perhaps they've sprung for the deluxe package:

"But you gotta know shit, amiright?" you must be saying.  You must, 'cos it's a nice seguay into what I wanna be saying next, which is...

"Hell no, who's got tiem 4 dat?!"

Here's a handy intro http://www.jinetic.com/blog/?p=21 from the very folks who sold Benny and Branny their shells!

I can already hear your next question, "NotLambchop, my cat wants to incorporate in HK, can she?"
Sure!  But only if she's a *trustworthy kitteh*.

http://www.wickedfire.com/shooting-shit/177042-building-real-estate-empire-2.html#post2179878

I find the information here HIGHLY alarming as it lies and other shit that goes along with it. Seasoned real estate investors are commending him on ripping you guys off.

The IPO went live today is also advertising which makes it.... Illegal.
vip
I don't know why I should trust 'some guy on the internet' over what my legal team is telling me.

The Wisdom of Crowds comes to mind, just like the convos found elsewhere concerning a dude with a similar MO seeking advice and sharing experiences: http://www.wickedfire.com/shooting-shit/177042-building-real-estate-empire-2.html#post2179878

Assuming funding stalls, why not issue more shares at that time?

With your current numbers you're simply ripping off your investors. The returns they're getting is not worth the implied risk. Note: I admire your ability to convince investors that they're making good returns, however let's be honest -- they're not.

Based on your numbers:

$400k raised
$6.1k gross income -- assuming 100% occupancy.

6.1*12 = $73.2k gross annual income

$73.2*.3 = $21.96 going to the investors

assuming expenses of $0, then their return equals $21.96/400 = 5.49%

Seeing as the risk with such an investment is insanely high (30 of the 40 companies went under), a 5.49% return is nowhere close to justified.

Furthermore, when you calculate expenses + income tax, then it's likely your "investors" will get slightly above a 2% return.

With that said, let's calculate your assumed profit for this year:

$73.2*.7 = $51.24k in rental income. Obviously expenses have to be deducted from this, but let's assume you're left with $20k.

On top of that, you now own $450k in assets. $450k * .7 = $315k.

So far this year you've earned $315k + $20k = $335k. Your investors on the other hand have not.

Once again, I admire your hustle.

But, who am I to argue with success when the dude that the above was directed toward purchases houses via paying for them with Bitcoin: http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/21tygc/irs_should_give_guidance_on_like_kind_assets_for/cggz62e

Possibly, although thus far I've bought 5 houses via bitcoin and set to close on #6 in a week or so.

Brandon, if for some reason funding ceases via this avenue, this dude on YouTube, also name Brandon, will show you how to earn $8,000 a day via the Google Money System.

Whatever happens, make sure you stay off of John T. Reed's (rhymes with John Kenton Freeman) shit list: http://www.wickedfire.com/shooting-shit/167067-would-you-interested-real-estate-investment-trust.html#post1912505

I'll have to go through my inherited pile of "Millionaire real estate investor for 0% down" books that I somehow inherited from family members.

When I checked a year or two ago, there were a few prolific REI guys who wrote books who are now in jail. Carleton Sheets was one of them that almost wound up in jail. I know quite a few of his followers did because he essentially was showing people how to lie on FHA documents for 0% down financing on investment homes.

Edit : Several of Robert Allen's followers were also arrested.

Edit 2 : Here's a list of guys that are in jail, arrested or otherwise legal limbo who have been involved in REI books : http://www.johntreed.com/Reedgururating.html

In closing (no pun intended), a blast from the past: http://www.biggerpockets.com/users/schockergd ~~~ http://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/48/topics/12654-first-deal-

I wish I had a brother that made $129,905 A Day: http://www.wickedfire.com/shooting-shit/157349-129-905-day.html

Apologies for not yet linking where the dude above and his brother own a Litecoin Pharm, but that's probably not important.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 16
Merit: 0

Tell your brother to RE-RE-PO his shit using Litecoin, scamcoin, buttcoin, any coin but bitcoin, and this will go away.
I have claimed to be neither a licensed nor an unlicensed attorney, to you I'm Anon.
I don't particularly care who you trust.

To clarify my terms:  My letting you run your scheme is predicated on your brother's delisting HASH.

Take your meds son and go for a walk to get some vitamin D. You'll go stir crazy sitting in the dark all the time like that.

You have gone from senseless ranting, on the level of "schizie conspiratard" to now threats and attempting to strong-arm other users.

Go get some help before you get in serious trouble man. I assume you are this way offline as well, it's not normal to act this way or do the things you are doing. I'm serious, if you have not gone to get help from a psychiatrist, you really should.
Pages:
Jump to: