Pages:
Author

Topic: RentalStarter - A Midwest Real Estate Investment Company - page 7. (Read 120179 times)

vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
I'm really really not getting it.

So far as I can see, you've proved the following:

1. Any asset traded on a BTC exchange does not have the level of government protection that shares traded on the NYSE do.
2. That a couple of brothers are hustling really hard to build their businesses.
3. That they occasionally use profane language on internet chat rooms.
4. That the person they used to incorporate their business is shady.
5. That one of the brothers used to own an SEO company.
6. That the price of RENT shares is extremely volatile.

I'm impressed with your ability to dig up background info, BTW. That takes a lot of skill.

I'm unable to draw a line from these factoids to the inference that this somehow proves fraudulent intent. All of this just sounds like the normal activity of starting a company.

** I think everybody with money on Havelock understands clearly that no small business really should be a publicly traded company (just on the basis that they're too new and too small, and the underlying economic model isn't proven), that there have been numerous instances of fraud and poor enforcement, and that there's a significant element of risk.

What are the odds?

http://www.dcirules.org/resources/french/MTG_PEIP-10_10Feb01_FR.pdf

http://archive.wizards.com/Magic/magazine/article.aspx?x=grandprix/hongkong04/facts

PLAYER CONTACT
David Ong
Territory Manager, Far East
[email protected]

TOURNAMENT
The main tournament at Grand Prix–Hong Kong is open to Magic players of all ages.

The Magic: The Gathering® Grand Prix tournament series is an international circuit of large-scale Qualifier tournaments featuring cash prizes and multiple invitations to Pro TourTM events.

Gleb,

you put a great effort into digging up shit in this thread (which is fine for me) but then I see you praising (and willing to participate in) a scheme which has clearly tricked its investors from day one after the fundraiser:

In between my rants, I've been working behind the scenes on a project I believe is tailor-made for Swarm/CounterParty (no, it's not CoinProLite, a spoof alt).

Yes, it's an alt, moreover, an ongoing series of alts, whereupon miners can alternated between the most profitable alts via the parameters they preset. All the alts would be based on the same exact hashing algorithm, et al.

Distribution of alts won't be a problem, for many non-cryptocoiners will not have a problem participating. Also, getting notables to back their various alts will be accomplished fairly easily.

I've already procured domain names for the project, with a handful more needing to be purchased outta my pocket (what's another hundred+ bucks?).

The site is already live, albeit not indexable for the search engines. The few I presented the idea to while in Chicago a couple weeks ago loved the idea, offering up their kind input, of which led me indirectly to Swarm, et al. albeit I, too, am still getting my head wrapped around the whole thing, but see its promise.

Currently, I'm seeking a trustworthy team to further develop the idea to a point of garnering minimal funding. I would love to see my project be the first mega project spawn from Swarn, offering up nothing less than FULL transparency along the way, for the notable reps of those attached to the various alts DON'T want their brands scarred by a misstep on theirs, or ours part while they hope to benefit handsomely for their involvement.

Needless to say, such an endeavor seen to fruition WILL bring further awareness to all viable cryptocurrencies.

Don't you see a contradiction here?

Nope! No contradiction, albeit I WILL look into the allegations you kindly provided, for I WILL not be part of Swarm if wrongdoings are afoot. Thanks, bud.
legendary
Activity: 1212
Merit: 1037

1. Any asset traded on a BTC exchange does not have the level of government protection that shares traded on the NYSE do.
2. That a couple of brothers are hustling really hard to build their businesses.

I'm impressed with your ability to dig up background info, BTW. That takes a lot of skill.

I'm unable to draw a line from these factoids to the inference that this somehow proves fraudulent intent. All of this just sounds like the normal activity of starting a company.

** I think everybody with money on Havelock understands clearly that no small business really should be a publicly traded company (just on the basis that they're too new and too small, and the underlying economic model isn't proven), that there have been numerous instances of fraud and poor enforcement, and that there's a significant element of risk.

What are the odds?

http://archive.wizards.com/Magic/magazine/article.aspx?x=grandprix/hongkong04/facts

PLAYER CONTACT
David Ong
[email protected]

TOURNAMENT
The main tournament at Grand Prix–Hong Kong is open to Magic players of all ages.

The Magic: The Gathering® Grand Prix tournament series is an international circuit of large-scale Qualifier tournaments featuring cash prizes and multiple invitations to Pro TourTM events.

Gleb,

you put a great effort into digging up shit in this thread (which is fine for me) but then I see you praising (and willing to participate in) a scheme which has clearly tricked its investors from day one after the fundraiser:

In between my rants, I've been working behind the scenes on a project I believe is tailor-made for Swarm/CounterParty (no, it's not CoinProLite, a spoof alt).

Yes, it's an alt, moreover, an ongoing series of alts, whereupon miners can alternated between the most profitable alts via the parameters they preset. All the alts would be based on the same exact hashing algorithm, et al.

Distribution of alts won't be a problem, for many non-cryptocoiners will not have a problem participating. Also, getting notables to back their various alts will be accomplished fairly easily.

I've already procured domain names for the project, with a handful more needing to be purchased outta my pocket (what's another hundred+ bucks?).

The site is already live, albeit not indexable for the search engines. The few I presented the idea to while in Chicago a couple weeks ago loved the idea, offering up their kind input, of which led me indirectly to Swarm, et al. albeit I, too, am still getting my head wrapped around the whole thing, but see its promise.

Currently, I'm seeking a trustworthy team to further develop the idea to a point of garnering minimal funding. I would love to see my project be the first mega project spawn from Swarn, offering up nothing less than FULL transparency along the way, for the notable reps of those attached to the various alts DON'T want their brands scarred by a misstep on theirs, or ours part while they hope to benefit handsomely for their involvement.

Needless to say, such an endeavor seen to fruition WILL bring further awareness to all viable cryptocurrencies.

Don't you see a contradiction here?
Activity: 378
Merit: 254
Someone took a big dump... pity I wasn't paying attention to grab some cheap shares.

I had to call my brother to have him put bids in , it seems someone dumped around a thousand shares at whatever the bids were and drove it down to .002 - going forward I need to make sure i have valid bids in on those kinds of scenarios.

I see you've finally managed to convince your bro to stick his finger in the dyke.  A winner is you!

In the same sense as a bottle of Chateau Lafite Rothschild could be said to have better acidity and balance than a can of Drano, yes.  You have a way with words.

The couple of brothers have been doing nothing *but* hustling.  Since they were in their teens.  Their "business," if you haven't caught on, is "making money."  That's the only common thread in all of their schemes--to make money any way they can.  They WORSHIP the stuff.  The ghetto "pile of money" picture is not my photoshop--that's Branny's dream.  He posted it on his self-promotion website.  It's his ideal.  That ghetto pile of money is more dear to him than his God, better than speedballs, better than sex.  So yeah, hustle.

The two totally different and unrelated people who YOU BOUGHT SHARES IN are BOTH "shady."  And I don't mean Benny and Branny, i mean the directors of the companies you've "invested" in.  Do you understand that?  Did you read the prospectus?  Not Benny, not Branny, but THOSE OTHER TWO SHADY PEOPLE.

...I'm unable to draw a line from these factoids to the inference that this somehow proves fraudulent intent. All of this just sounds like the normal activity of starting a company.

You think that these two are willing to swindle US government ...but not you.  Because ...because real convictions!  Comrades, hand in hand on the barricades against The Bankers, The SEC and... and The MAN!!

OK Wild One.  Just remember, YOU are The Man they're sticking it to.  Without even a kiss first.
We wanna be free.  We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!  And we wanna get LOADED!!
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
Odds that the sketchy incorporations guy likes playing card games?
vip

What are the odds?

PLAYER CONTACT
David Ong
[email protected]

TOURNAMENT

vip
Yada yada, lots of screenshots etc etc.

What is your point?

It seems like it should be obvious that Full Power Asia Investment is a shell company set up in Hong Kong to work around the legalities of having a US based company selling equity shares. Brandon and Benny are brothers, so it makes sense that Ben would ask Branny for a reference to a firm that sets up companies in Hong Kong, thus they both end up with shell corps created by the same person. I don't see any wrongdoing here?

My differently-enabled friend!
The "virtual units" you hold are not in Benny or Branny, but in Full Power Asia Investment LTD, controlled by DAVID CHONG SIN ONG, a petty crook.  Branny had repeatedly lied about the legitimacy and legality of this offering.  Working towards the greater good (though primarily towards the good of *my* Bitcoin), I have explained to Branny that I would let this turd lie, as long as his brother Benny didn't try to bring more fail and aids into the community.

But the ruinous combination of greed and stupidity got the better of Branny, and he opted to call my bluff.  Which was, tragically for Brandon and contrary to the statement below, not a bluff.

...Anyway, I wouldn't worry about it Branny.  This one dude and his arsenal of misc accounts isn't going to get the SEC motivated anymore than the thousands of other jackballs reporting things on their website...

Now you will learn firsthand the drawbacks of "investing" in HK shells vs legitimate firms, in a way that no explanation of mine, no matter how eloquent, could have matched.

~Happy Investing!

P.S:  It's happening.

Remember a while back someone mentioned that while the price is in the toilet, there are no substantial sells?  Now there are Smiley
Compare to the bids Cheesy

For those wondering how long Brandon Schlichter knew David Ord, wonder no longer: https://www.facebook.com/darkdave3000

vip
Remember that SEO business that Brandon Schlichter supposedly sold? The following is what it consisted of: https://www.facebook.com/pages/1337-Ventures-Inc/107092102658302

At what point will you fuckin' investors realized that you're getting FUCKED with a capital F, U, C, K, E, & D?
vip
Just so Brandon Schlichter's investors know where their money may be going.

https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=3126.msg162342#msg162342

We're trying to negotiate the boat (no, literally). There are a few lakes around the county we could take shareholders to for leisure trips as needed (assuming the boat works - I don't believe I've been on a boat before).

@Happy - My brother runs RentalStarter, and has a maintenance/construction crew that can be utilized for any repairs or rehabilitation. Because of this, we can leverage a work-for-rent schema that would allow us to mark down any repair or renovation costs significantly, and keep all such things in-house. Will we need to dedicate funds to the building to get it up-to-date? Absolutely. But if we mortgage the property, we could easily be in a situation where we may have to divert less than $150,000 USD from IPO funds to cover purchase + rehabilitation (then tack on the ~$4000/mo fee for mortgage/taxes/insurance). $4,000/mo we can swing even with the current slump.

Due to my brother being a Real Estate agent, we've discussed ways of "Tying up" the building in legal contracts that would give us 90+ days to find a lender and mortgage the property. If we went that route, we'd have plenty of time to get true costs evaluated before making the dive.

April 24, 2014: Benny speaks about the purchase of the 68,000 sq ft facility and how his Twinie will lease part of the it.

January 03, 2014: Branny (Brandon Schlichter) talks about some unknown already interested in leasing the same exact facility that his Twinie is looking into purchasing.

June 12, 2014: The 68,000 sq ft facility in question is sold at auction supposedly to Benjamin Schlichter.

And I, among others, are the motherfuckin' assholes for bringing this truism to light, with Brothers Schlick's cocksuckin' buddies givin' us negative trust for our efforts.

These fuckers don't have a motherfuckin' clue that they're only one phone call away from no longer ministering to youths in the basement of their Holy-rollin' Pentecostal church.

At the moment, I'm one pissed-off Bitcoiner.
vip
Absolutely!  Nice volume today, too.  Plenty of sells.  Havelock a bit hard to get a hold of, but if you just pound F5...

Last price was .0030 Smiley

Fallin' Fast

Fallin' fast
Heaven help us if I'm wrong
But we're givin' it the gas
Soon, comin' on strong

Don't loose your grip
Though it may not stand a chance
We're comin' on stronggggg
Yet, fallin' fast
vip
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:rKHdTQ_tfhgJ:cascadianhacker.com/blog/2014/03/27_havelock-the-new-glbse-or-the-rentalstarter-scam.html+&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Havelock - The New GLBSE (or, The Rentalstarter Scam)

The Bitcoin Exchange Scam works a little bit like this:

- open an "exchange" where people "list" "companies"
- exercise some form of quality control at the beginning of the scam to give the whole operation a veneer of credibility
- gradually relax whatever originally passed for "quality control", allowing basically anyone to "list" an "asset"
- do everything in ones power to drive up the volume, as the exchange makes money on trades
- allow anyone to list anything
- do crazy things like suspend trading on an asset to sell a "tranche" at a higher price than the market could ever bear

Havelock has let at least one operation (VirtEx) straight up walk with suckers cash. VirtEx listed on Havelock to raise funds to build out their platform, promised dividends and failed to deliver them. Six or eight months later (the timeline is unclear, because scam operators have no incentive to provide records for future audits), the Havelock operators unceremoniously de-listed the VirtEx asset, and all owners of VirtEx shares were quite fucked.

This morning brings a new chapter to the current incarnation of the Scam Exchange:

HL will automatically suspend all buy orders under .0075, so all buys have to go in at .0075

Quite the twist! We're going to suspend trading so that we can sell a pile of paper at a grossly inflated valuation. The market is currently pricing H.RENT1 at 0.005250302. The plan is apparently to freeze trading on the existing asset and list a new asset - "IPO" style - that sells at a fixed price for a fixed duration. More likely than not by the time this second "round" completes, everyone involved will have forgotten the crimes committed and moved on to burning their BTC in some other chumpatronic fire.

Havelock. Considered harmful.

Footnotes:

A company that buys land cheaply in Ohio and then rents it out for an apparently fantastic return. HAVELOCK:RENT is a short on BTC with a crazy leg through the US property market in Ohio out to USD. Great play when BTC is slipping, as it has been lo these several months. We'll see how long this trend holds, as new players are showing up en masse on the daily in #bitcoin-assets again.

!t h rent

[HAVELOCK:RENT] 1D: 0.00525030 / 0.00536113 / 0.00562740 (907 shares, 4.86254898 BTC), 7D: 0.00520970 / 0.00540361 / 0.00563480 (3139 shares, 16.96192014 BTC), 30D: 0.00510111 / 0.00555895 / 0.00900001 (47528 shares,264.20559875 BTC)

Thanks to the following link where content was source - http://log.bitcoin-assets.com/?date=27-03-2014&bots=true - I can present to you kind folks the bestest Popcorn Time Meme known to man, albeit NSFW or youths who attend Sunday School in Circleville, OHIO: http://31.media.tumblr.com/e6dc76047ffec4f107c5d9e99de80c14/tumblr_ml1px0eVbl1sn68hmo1_1280.jpg
Absolutely!  Nice volume today, too.  Plenty of sells.  Havelock a bit hard to get a hold of, but if you just pound F5...

Last price was .0030 Smiley

Edit lol no, someone put a bid @.00339998 and got sold into Smiley  International high finance.  Intoxicating Cool
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Bleating sense into the world
Meanwhile, back at the ranch...

@Gleb Gamow:  Of course people are going to be mad.
Benny and Branny are mad because they thought Bitcoiners were theirs for the bilking, and are now finding out it's not as easy as it once was.
Their "investors" are mad because who likes to be told that they've been had?  Who likes finding out his "investment portfolio" would be more valuable had it contained old candy wrappers and used Kleenex?
All's as it should be.

*Next buy over .22BTC?  574 @ .001305 = .7491 BTC
Time to give your brother a call again, Branny.

Looks like a good time to buy some shares for cheap.
Meanwhile, back at the ranch...

@Gleb Gamow:  Of course people are going to be mad.
Benny and Branny are mad because they thought Bitcoiners were theirs for the bilking, and are now finding out it's not as easy as it once was.
Their "investors" are mad because who likes to be told that they've been had?  Who likes finding out his "investment portfolio" would be more valuable had it contained old candy wrappers and used Kleenex?
All's as it should be.

*Next buy over .22BTC?  574 @ .001305 = .7491 BTC
Time to give your brother a call again, Branny.
vip
All of the "listed" BTC companies (Havelock or anywhere else) are selling a "profit share", not an actual part ownership of the company. This is fully disclosed though. I don't think anyone on here finds this surprising.

BTW, thanks for the Howey Test video. It's a good explanation.

No. From the prospectus:
RentalStarter is issuing a total of 300,000 units of our Fund for purchase to the public.
This total represents 30% of the company, which is of a total of 1,000,000 units.

In short, a "unit" represents 1/1,000,000th of Full Power Asia Investment LTD, operated by DAVID CHONG SIN ONG.
Who is a failed third-rate scammer.
Who has websites dedicated to exposing him:  http://davidchongsinong.wordpress.com/
In all likelihood, dead broke.

TL;DR:  The shares listed on Havelock represent NOTHING.  They are neither shares of Branny, RentalStarter, Your New Home LLC, Benny, ...but a dude with SIN baked right into his name.
Yep! And you, AO and I are the assholes for bringing all this to light. I'm 54 years old and have NO PROBLEM playing the asshole in this here Bitcoin space, especially when it comes to two holier-than-thou Brothers Schlick who argue the Bible on IRC, but on the same channel speak of hookers and blow and gambling, having websites of said (sans blow I believe), then come Sunday minister to the youth in the basement of their Church in the Heartland, namely Circleville, OHIO. For all we know, their 68,000 sq ft, 3+ acre spread (still no proof Benny won the auction and still is seeking the remainder ~$300K to satisfy the auction terms) may be used to play hide-n-seek with said youths.

Brandon is on record in stating that he uses Facebook to help vet his tenants, but doesn't use the internet to vet his director of RENT. To date, Benny is still trying to hunt down his director, John Kenton Freeman, for his HASH. Their lawyer gives them one advice, but they go to IRC seeking others, eventually going with what was espoused on the latter.
All of the "listed" BTC companies (Havelock or anywhere else) are selling a "profit share", not an actual part ownership of the company. This is fully disclosed though. I don't think anyone on here finds this surprising.

No. From the prospectus:
RentalStarter is issuing a total of 300,000 units of our Fund for purchase to the public.
This total represents 30% of the company, which is of a total of 1,000,000 units.

In short, a "unit" represents 1/1,000,000th of Full Power Asia Investment LTD, operated by DAVID CHONG SIN ONG.
Who is a failed third-rate scammer.
Who has websites dedicated to exposing him:  http://davidchongsinong.wordpress.com/
In all likelihood, dead broke.

TL;DR:  The shares listed on Havelock represent NOTHING.  They are neither shares of Branny, RentalStarter, Your New Home LLC, Benny, ...but a dude with SIN baked right into his name.

vip
The structure was stated openly up front, investors get a portion of the company, Branny gets the rest as payment for doing all the legwork in setting this thing up. If you think he is taking too large a share, then don't invest.

I am sorry to tell you that, but the investors owns 0 shares of FULL POWER ASIA INVESTMENT in accordance with the documents extracted from the Hong Kong register. Brandon owns 9999 shares and the remaining 1 share is in control of the appointed director. If at any point in the future it becomes necessary to investor prove their supposedly ownership of the company, they will discover they own nothing. What counts is what is legally registered, not what was promised. That is how the real financial markets works.

You know, I have seen this since I became involved in bitcoin same shit happened with Pirate40.

skeptic: You should watch out this might be a scam
Followers: Its not your just spreading fud
skeptic: Here is proof its not what you think it is
Followers: You are just a troll
IPOHOLDER: Sorry we been Hacked/Legal troubles/lost the coins ect...... but we will pay it back and make it right
Followers: If you want to sell your shares at a discounted rate I will buy them
Skeptics: Still a scam
IPOHOLDER: MIA
Skeptics; And its gone
Followers;  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry  Its.... Its... not true...
Skeptics; Told you so

This is just a short example of what I have seen happen time and time again since 2011

We may have arrived here on the same boat when MyBitcoin was at the helm.

Howey Test

Pages:
Jump to: