Author

Topic: RENTBERRY - DECENTRALIZED HOME RENTAL PLATFORM - page 108. (Read 28557 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Rentberry project looks very interested and reputed. what the price of token per token? is there token bonus available for investors?

Dec 5 – Dec 19 : 1 ETH = 2,500 BERRY + 33% Bonus
Dec 20 – Dec 26 : 1 ETH = 2,500 BERRY + 27% Bonus
Dec 27 – Jan 16 : 1 ETH = 2,500 BERRY + 20% Bonus
Jan 17 – Jan 30 : 1 ETH = 2,500 BERRY + 13% Bonus
Jan 31 – Feb 13: 1 ETH = 2,500 BERRY + 7% Bonus

Here is token info
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Rentberry project looks very interested and reputed. what the price of token per token? is there token bonus available for investors?
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
read your roadmap, smartcontracts in what platform ? ethereum ? or your own blockhain. Sorry dint have time to go through whitepaper

This is ERC20 tokens (Ethereum tokens). They dont have own blockchain.

Decent projects like these are why Ethereum is booming. There's so much coming in 2018!!!!
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Hi,
In the bounty form, there is no field to accept the ERC20 address. How are you planning to distribute the airdrop tokens?
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
I also think that Rentberry can be launched all around the world with time. The project has a big potential and I think it can work in a lot of big countries, home rental already work in many city all around the world, but there is no decentralized platform for that.
There are many problems faced by landlords and tenants who follow the legislation currently, certainly the decentralization of this service will have the possibility to re-evaluate these problems and make decentralization feasible and satisfactory for mass membership, and thus expand throughout the world
Activity: 420
I think this could become the one rental platform on crypto which will make the breakthrough for this. Others I know have strange features I don't like etc. But with a feature like the smart-lock technology it could become really amazing, if they get it handled in the right way.

it could be, but i think it will take a huge amount of time to people adapting to this kind of renting service.

money still talks, and not crypto talks nowadays Smiley
This project is for a long time, it will be in demand when people start using crypto currency for payment.
Lets see when the crypto market cap can reach above $1 trillion.
This year is a big year for crypto, and next year could be bigger.
Even my college friends have noticed bitcoin since it reachs above $8000, but they dont enter the market yet.
Crypto (maybe just bitcoin for now) has caught so much attention from people this year, news everywhere.
In 2018, the cap will exceed $ 2 trillion, I think so.
And it still far from stock market (around $70 trillion).
A good sign for multiple growth.
Yes, we do not even imagine what will happen in a year.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 567
I think this could become the one rental platform on crypto which will make the breakthrough for this. Others I know have strange features I don't like etc. But with a feature like the smart-lock technology it could become really amazing, if they get it handled in the right way.

it could be, but i think it will take a huge amount of time to people adapting to this kind of renting service.

This project is for a long time, it will be in demand when people start using crypto currency for payment.
Even my college friends have noticed bitcoin since it reachs above $8000, but they dont enter the market yet.
Crypto (maybe just bitcoin for now) has caught so much attention from people this year, news everywhere.
And it still far from stock market (around $70 trillion).
A good sign for multiple growth.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100

It's true that bitcoin is getting more and more popular every day and with that the other coins are also increasing their value because there're more investors.
Activity: 336
Merit: 112

I think you are right, society is used to using cash or bank transfers to pay rent, but I think very soon the day will come when most people in developed countries will switch to cryptocurrency interaction.

Well you need to make it as easy as possible for people, then they will become interested into crypto and would also use their crypto for platforms like Rentberry I think.

Activity: 238
Merit: 131
yeahh cryptocurrency interaction all over the world  Tongue
Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

Activity: 518

I think you are right, society is used to using cash or bank transfers to pay rent, but I think very soon the day will come when most people in developed countries will switch to cryptocurrency interaction.
yes large bounty campaigns sucks for investor good that they have only a small one  Tongue

The project has a big potential in many  in many city all around the world, there is no decentralized platform yet, but perhaps later?
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
I also think that Rentberry can be launched all around the world with time. The project has a big potential and I think it can work in a lot of big countries, home rental already work in many city all around the world, but there is no decentralized platform for that.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Good project. Your app has a vision to allow to rent worldwide?
Activity: 518

I also see a lot of potential, but it takes some time to execute so that you can think about dominating a segment, we will depend on the team's work for this, from the initial stages to the operations and expansion, but for the work presented by the team so far, and the vast interest of investors, I think they will not have difficulties in their steps
Every project needs time to fully develop, then everything is possible even dominating whole market
They already have a working platform to show what helps a lot when it comes to convincing new investors.
I like idea with auctions, it will increase the cost of renting a good home. In the United States with this problem, because the big competition
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
i think this project will be sucessfull in the long term, time to invest Smiley
Jump to: