Author

Topic: RENTBERRY - DECENTRALIZED HOME RENTAL PLATFORM - page 131. (Read 28557 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Good Day everyone. What if I find any defects in the house or something that the landlord  didnt tell me about. Can I ask for a pay back or amend?
Activity: 280
Hey guys. How fast is the landlord supposed to reply to the tenant in case of some technical questions?
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
I doubt that Rentberry is "well known", never heared of it until today. But it is a interesting project for sure.
Rentberry - Decentralized Home Rental Platform
Hi everyone. I would like to know about all the advantages I get if I pay my deposit in Berry coins not fiat money. Any info pls?

Greetings Rochketbit48,

Thanks for your interest! There are lots of advantages in using BERRY tokens. Here are some of them:

1. You will be able to participate in rental price auction;
2. You will get the opportunity to have up to 90% of your rental security deposit covered by the community as well as to use your own BERRY tokens to cover a portion of rental security deposits for other tenants in exchange for rewards in BERRY tokens;
3. You will be able to pay rent and utility bills using BERRY tokens seamlessly.

Activity: 358
I’m really worried that digital contract can be changed any time and I won’t even know about it. When you have paper kind of contract you can always provide your copy but not in this case. No chance to prove that changes were made.
I think you didn’t get the main point of blockchain technology. All the contracts between landlord and leaseholder are stored in blockchain. Nobody can change anything in blockchain. that is the main advantage of Rentberry its completely transparent.
As far as I know every user can get paper copy if they need to.
How do they sign the contract though? It’s an official paper that can’t be working without signatures of both parties.
To sign digital contract you got to use digital signatures. It’s going to take a couple of minutes to set everything up. You know that it usually take several hours to meet and arrange  everything in real life(((
Activity: 252
I’m really worried that digital contract can be changed any time and I won’t even know about it. When you have paper kind of contract you can always provide your copy but not in this case. No chance to prove that changes were made.
I think you didn’t get the main point of blockchain technology. All the contracts between landlord and leaseholder are stored in blockchain. Nobody can change anything in blockchain. that is the main advantage of Rentberry its completely transparent.
How do they sign the contract though? It’s an official paper that can’t be working without signatures of both parties.
Activity: 406
Activity: 358
Activity: 252
Activity: 322
Hi everyone. I would like to know about all the advantages I get if I pay my deposit in Berry coins not fiat money. Any info pls?
Activity: 308
Guys, this project is going to have hard cup during pre sale?

Hey. yes it is. developers are planning to stop the pre-sale if hard cup reaches 100 thousand ETH.
Activity: 336
Guys, this project is going to have hard cup during pre sale?
Rentberry - Decentralized Home Rental Platform
I’m surprised that I can earn something in Rentberry by investing in deposits. Does anyone know approximate % I can get a year?

Dear dayasinfo,
Thanks for your interest. We expect community members to receive rewards for funding rental security deposits in excess of 5% of the amount that they cover (our research indicates that the average yearly interest rate community members ask for will be between 3-7%).
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Have been waiting for a decentralized home rental platform! wow!
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Can I get a bonus or something during first 24 hours of pre-sale?
You are going to get 33% off during the first 14 days of pre-sale.
Can I get a bonus or something during first 24 hours of pre-sale?
Activity: 142
Hello. Are there any restrictions when it comes to max amount of coins bought by one user?

Hey, there is no max amount specified on the website so you may invest any amount which is more than 0.1 ETH.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
Rentberry offers up-to-date way to lease property but doesnt make it any easier. It’s still a long complicated procedure. Thats really sad because I think this project would succeed.

Hello there. Rentberry make the leasing procedure in another country much-much easier. A lessee and and a lessor dont even have to meet and can sort out and sign everything within a couple of hours. It’s THAT easy.   

For real? How can you rent an apartment without visiting is beforehand? I would never do thing like that.

As far as I know there is gonna be used “smart lock” technology. So you can use  your smart contact to open the house or an apartment and check it out without an owner.
what if somebody is going to steal something?!
Well first of all he would be blocked in the system. Secondly, thats the one of the reason why a tenant deposits 1000 BERRY before making any actions.
Activity: 294
Rentberry offers up-to-date way to lease property but doesnt make it any easier. It’s still a long complicated procedure. Thats really sad because I think this project would succeed.

Hello there. Rentberry make the leasing procedure in another country much-much easier. A lessee and and a lessor dont even have to meet and can sort out and sign everything within a couple of hours. It’s THAT easy.   

For real? How can you rent an apartment without visiting is beforehand? I would never do thing like that.

As far as I know there is gonna be used “smart lock” technology. So you can use  your smart contact to open the house or an apartment and check it out without an owner.
what if somebody is going to steal something?!
Activity: 196

Jump to: