Author

Topic: RENTBERRY - DECENTRALIZED HOME RENTAL PLATFORM - page 128. (Read 28557 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Let's spread by everyone
Activity: 1
one of the very good project to invest.
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
Great news, the bounty is finally announced! Gonna participate in it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 322
Token Sale is Live

Early Bird Bonus

Dec 5 – Dec 19: 1 ETH = 2,500 BERRY + 33% Bonus
Dec 20 – Dec 26: 1 ETH = 2,500 BERRY + 27% Bonus
Dec 27 – Jan 16: 1 ETH = 2,500 BERRY + 20% Bonus
Jan 17 – Jan 30: 1 ETH = 2,500 BERRY + 13% Bonus
Jan 31 – Feb 13: 1 ETH = 2,500 BERRY + 7% Bonus
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Rentberry - Decentralized Home Rental Platform
I invested $1800.
But, I am concerned about the long period of ICO.

Greetings!
Thanks for participation in the ICO. Due to high interest, we have decided that the duration of the token sale should be two months, so that everyone who is interested could participate.

As far as I understand, users will earn on providing their data. Will it be possible to use them to pay for rent immediately on the platform?

Hi and thanks for your question!
Sure, all the rental tasks are performed rapidly on the platform. You may check this even now by following this link: https://rentberry.com/.
Activity: 14
I invested $1800.
But, I am concerned about the long period of ICO.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
As far as I understand, users will earn on providing their data. Will it be possible to use them to pay for rent immediately on the platform?
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
whether you have set up cooperation with several companies that rent out the house, now that I know there has not been any rental using a decentralized system or that use Cryptocurrency, hopefully this project is very useful
Activity: 364
The fact that every renter will be able to pay utility bills directly via the platform with BERRY coins pleased me very much. But will Rentberry users be provided with any other options of paying utility bills?
Activity: 350
It’s interesting that you’re going to offer the data from your platform to third parties. But what if I don’t want it to be transferred to other people; can I prevent it from being viewed by anyone else?
Activity: 142
Good afternoon. It’s cool that there will be different providers right on the platform and it’ll be possible to contact them smoothly. Tell me, what currencies can I use to settle up?

Hello. Each renter or landlord will be able to pay to service providers that are connected to the service with BERRY tokens for any services rendered. All the settlements will be carried out immediately and it will save time of each user, that’s just wonderful!
Such a questionable prospect. Not every company has opportunity to work with crypto-currency and know how to do it. In my opinion, a small number of services providers will cooperate with the platform due to it.
You shouldn’t think so. Company's employees will help every interested provider to connect to project's ecosystem.  Consequently, they will be able to accept payment in BERRY coins without any difficulties.
And what will they do with the tokens next? Will they at least have an opportunity to convert tne to fiat money and withdraw from the platform?

Of course. Rentberry guys confirmed that they are discussing with the top exchanges now.
Hi everybody. I’ve been dreaming of opening the door leading home with the help of smartphone for a long time))) And Rentberry gives me such opportunity! But I still have a question: will it be necessary to install any additional software?

Hello romfish,

Thanks for your interest! Rentberry is a web-based platform, so you would need the PC, the browser, and access to the Internet. No additional software is required Smiley
Activity: 280
Good afternoon. It’s cool that there will be different providers right on the platform and it’ll be possible to contact them smoothly. Tell me, what currencies can I use to settle up?

Hello. Each renter or landlord will be able to pay to service providers that are connected to the service with BERRY tokens for any services rendered. All the settlements will be carried out immediately and it will save time of each user, that’s just wonderful!
Such a questionable prospect. Not every company has opportunity to work with crypto-currency and know how to do it. In my opinion, a small number of services providers will cooperate with the platform due to it.
You shouldn’t think so. Company's employees will help every interested provider to connect to project's ecosystem.  Consequently, they will be able to accept payment in BERRY coins without any difficulties.
And what will they do with the tokens next? Will they at least have an opportunity to convert tne to fiat money and withdraw from the platform?
Activity: 392

Activity: 336

Activity: 392

Activity: 280
Activity: 350
Hello. Can you tell us, what technology will be used to identify a user in Smart Locks?
Activity: 364
Hi everybody. I’ve heard that Rentberry’s  ICO has already started! How long will it take until its end?

The sale has just begun so it will still last for a long time. It’s more than 80 days before the end of the ICO.
Jump to: