Author

Topic: RENTBERRY - DECENTRALIZED HOME RENTAL PLATFORM - page 130. (Read 28557 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
It is interesting, for what purposes do the founders of Rentberry want to conclude cooperation with APPII. I just don’t understand how they will help the platform operate better)
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
You write that you plan to compile your own rating of renter and landlords in the future in order to calculate the amount of the dawn payment. When can it happen?
Activity: 364
Hello everybody. Does anyone know, will there be a transaction commission in Rentberry besides the other commissions for services? I'm wondering what its percentage will be.
Activity: 261
As far as I understand, each tenant will have his own rating on Rentberry platform. And then I got interested, will the rating somehow influence the cost of renting a property in the service?
Activity: 252
Hello. And if you collect 100 000 Eth during pre-sale, what will be the goal for ICO?
Hello, if they manage to collect such a sum during the pre-sale, ICO won’t start at all)
Activity: 392
Good afternoon. Will the bonuses be the same during the ICO as they were during the pre-sale?
Greetings. No, investors can only count on bonuses from 1 to 7 percent during the ICO.
Activity: 364
Hello. And if you collect 100 000 Eth during pre-sale, what will be the goal for ICO?
Good afternoon. Will the bonuses be the same during the ICO as they were during the pre-sale?
Activity: 196
Does anyone know, is there already a table with a description of the increase or decrease in the user's rating for certain actions? Send me this table, please, if you have it.
Activity: 224
All in all, in Rentberry project description it’s claimed that each user can stop worrying about the safety of their personal data. But how is it carried out, if a renter can view the personal data of landlords when choosing a property? It turns out that he’ll be able to collect the database of the landlords and transfer it to third parties.
Hello. This option is excluded, because renter won’t have such an access to landlords’ data. They’ll be able to obtain such access to the personal data of only a particular landlord if they are interested in his real estate. In this case, you will have to pay a dawn payment of 1000 BERRY coins.
Hmm, and who will get this dawn payment?
50 BERRY from the dawn payment are charged by the platform as a commission for its services. 950 BERRY tokens are placed in the contract between the renter and the landlord and is considered  to be the actual dawn payment for the rental of real estate.
Hello. And if I refuse the option that I'm thinking over, will I get only 950 BERRY? Not very cool, because you can view 20 real estate options and lose all the money.
This won’t happen))) If the tenant refuses to view the option, the platform gives him all the 1000 coins that he put in as a dawn payment back.
Activity: 205
All in all, in Rentberry project description it’s claimed that each user can stop worrying about the safety of their personal data. But how is it carried out, if a renter can view the personal data of landlords when choosing a property? It turns out that he’ll be able to collect the database of the landlords and transfer it to third parties.
Hello. This option is excluded, because renter won’t have such an access to landlords’ data. They’ll be able to obtain such access to the personal data of only a particular landlord if they are interested in his real estate. In this case, you will have to pay a dawn payment of 1000 BERRY coins.
50 BERRY from the dawn payment are charged by the platform as a commission for its services. 950 BERRY tokens are placed in the contract between the renter and the landlord and is considered  to be the actual dawn payment for the rental of real estate.
Hello. And if I refuse the option that I'm thinking over, will I get only 950 BERRY? Not very cool, because you can view 20 real estate options and lose all the money.
Activity: 209
Activity: 209
Activity: 142
I doubt that Rentberry is "well known", never heared of it until today. But it is a interesting project for sure.

Well, I would dispute hear as I have read articles with lots of good reviews about this project.
Activity: 266
Rentberry - Decentralized Home Rental Platform
Can I see all the properties and all the necessary information in mobile app just like in web-version? I think it would so convenient really))

Hi gazman,
Thanks for your question. You will definitely be able to perform all the standard rental tasks like browsing through the listed properties, send your application, e-sign, pay rent etc. using the Rentberry app as soon as it is ready.
Activity: 266
Hey everyone.  Does anyone know when exactly the property auction is going to be over how long after the last bet?
Activity: 238
Can I see all the properties and all the necessary information in mobile app just like in web-version? I think it would so convenient really))
Activity: 406
I’m concerned about me personal details security. Does any know who can see my personal information besides the landlord?
Jump to: