Author

Topic: RENTBERRY - DECENTRALIZED HOME RENTAL PLATFORM - page 139. (Read 28557 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
When concluding a lease agreement, the landlord gets access to my data, and I don’t like it very much. And what if he rewrites them and gives it to a third person?
Activity: 280
Hello. It’s very good that you will have a ranking system for both renters and landlords. I’m wondering what factors will affect the rating change to become better or worse? I haven’t found anywhere a description of this.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
You write that one of the factors forming the rating will be report on the bankruptcy of a user. But where are you going to take this data, if it isn’t a secret?
Activity: 266
Hello. Will the renter and the lessor conclude a paper contract? I’ve seen only the information about the digital contract, but I'm still interested in the paper version.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
On paper the plan sounds good but I have one question.
You are saying that you want that one of the problem you want to solve is the problem with "frozen security deposits".How exactly you are going to improve this. Are going to store deposits in crypto.or you are going to create some scoring system for renters reputation?
Activity: 196
Hello. Does anyone know if there are any restrictions on the minimum amount of coins bought during ICO?
Greetings. Each investor will be able to buy at least 15 thousand BERRY coins, which will cost him 10 ETH.
Activity: 364
Hello. Does anyone know if there are any restrictions on the minimum amount of coins bought during ICO?
Activity: 18
A good idea. There is a problem in the market and you see the ways to solve it. Good luck to you.
Activity: 322
Greetings. I will need to pay a deposit of 1000 BERRY coins at the beginning of cooperation with the landlord. I'm just worried that we won’t agree with him, and I can lose my coins.
Hello. I think that if you don’t make an agreement with him, then you will definitely get back the funds that you left as a deposit. Perhaps, there is the mechanism with the deposit introduced, so the creditor immediately has the confidence to you as a renter.

I have nothing against a deposit, and if it’s returned to me, if we haven’t entered into cooperation, then I am glad. Although, I’ve read that when transferring a deposit, the platform charges 50 coins as a commission. Does it mean that I can only get 950 coins back?

No, the platform guarantees the return of all 1000 coins in case you didn’t manage to enter into cooperation with the lessor. Therefore, you don’t have to worry that your 50 BERRY tokens will disappear without a trace.
But the system with the deposit isn’t clear to me at all. Why make a deposit, if at the first appeal there is no risk of fraud? And anyway, as far as I understand, all the work will be done via smart contracts, and with them there is generally zero probability that one of the parties will deceive the other one.
And why do you mention fraud and deception? This is not an advance payment. The renter contributes 1000 coins to access the user's personal data, his work history on the platform, and other advertisements. According to these data, the renter can understand whether he wants to cooperate with this landlord or not. If he agrees, then the 1000 coins deposited remain with the lessor in the value of the future lease of real estate.
Activity: 364
Greetings. I will need to pay a deposit of 1000 BERRY coins at the beginning of cooperation with the landlord. I'm just worried that we won’t agree with him, and I can lose my coins.
Hello. I think that if you don’t make an agreement with him, then you will definitely get back the funds that you left as a deposit. Perhaps, there is the mechanism with the deposit introduced, so the creditor immediately has the confidence to you as a renter.

I have nothing against a deposit, and if it’s returned to me, if we haven’t entered into cooperation, then I am glad. Although, I’ve read that when transferring a deposit, the platform charges 50 coins as a commission. Does it mean that I can only get 950 coins back?

No, the platform guarantees the return of all 1000 coins in case you didn’t manage to enter into cooperation with the lessor. Therefore, you don’t have to worry that your 50 BERRY tokens will disappear without a trace.
But the system with the deposit isn’t clear to me at all. Why make a deposit, if at the first appeal there is no risk of fraud? And anyway, as far as I understand, all the work will be done via smart contracts, and with them there is generally zero probability that one of the parties will deceive the other one.

Activity: 392

Activity: 392
Activity: 177
Hello everyone. Are the official dates of the ICO Rentberry already known?
Good afternoon. Yes, the main round of ICO will start on December 5 and end on January 26.
Hello everyone. Are the official dates of the ICO Rentberry already known?
Activity: 194
B2B - Find, Connect, Trade
Incorporated in 2015, Rentberry established and proved itself as a successful business within the long-term rental space. Today, it has more than 120k users and 224k properties.
That's a good performance, is it on your platform? where is the platform link? thanks
Activity: 9
I need to read WP before presale) But for the first view it's very perspective project I think.
Merit: 31
I wonder how long it will take developers to switch Rentberry to a fully decentralized model.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Hello everybody. You know, I'm a very busy person and I don’t have time to track the market value of renting a property. Will there be any automatic algorithm in Rentberry that will be able to change the cost of renting my property in accordance with market trends?
Jump to: