Author

Topic: RENTBERRY - DECENTRALIZED HOME RENTAL PLATFORM - page 142. (Read 28557 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
What is the market potential for this kind of service? Anyone aware of the business model, market size?
Activity: 126

Looks great!
I'll follow to your project guys.
Activity: 240
Merit: 101
Do you have a bounty program?
We'll launch the bounty program in the nearest future.
We'll keep everyone informed. Thanks for your interest!

Thanks for quickly answer!
I will wait your bounty Smiley
Activity: 378
How are you going to solve real estate problems with blockchain? Does it help you to secure transactions / relations between each party?
I think what they are trying to achieve with blockchain is use of smart contracts. So it would be basically removing central body that governs deal.
Ok, why can't they use public blockchain then? What their blockchain is created for?
This is due to the fact that public blockchain is unmanaged and unsupervised. Ethereum might be not the best solution cause it might generate more fees in each transcation and don't suit real estate that well.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Liked this project.
Are you in talks with any exchanges?
Activity: 266
How are you going to solve real estate problems with blockchain? Does it help you to secure transactions / relations between each party?
I think what they are trying to achieve with blockchain is use of smart contracts. So it would be basically removing central body that governs deal.
Ok, why can't they use public blockchain then? What their blockchain is created for?
Activity: 378
Rentberry - Decentralized Home Rental Platform
We'll launch the bounty program in the nearest future.
We'll keep everyone informed. Thanks for your interest!
Activity: 294
Hi guys!
Hope you will success with effective management.
Good luck!
Activity: 126
Interesting project. Have you a video presentation?
Activity: 294
Great results from seed funding! Was it part of token pre-sale or not?
Activity: 142
What are your plans for expansion? Do you work only in US now?
Sure, Rentberry plans to expand across UK, Europe, and Asia in 2019.
Please, check the Roadmap to learn more: https://ico.rentberry.com/#product
Do you plan on creating mobile app for estate search?
The majority of our current audience use mobile. Of course, we're planning to create a native mobile experience. However, even now our platform is well optimized for mobile.
Activity: 364
What are your plans for expansion? Do you work only in US now?
Activity: 252
Could you tell how you actually crowdsource security deposits? Who pays the money?
What is difference in application process between usual real estate site and rentberry?
Rentberry is the full-cycle home rental platform rather than simple real estate listing.
Activity: 336
Interesting project, even though real estate blockchain services are booming now. I love that they focus on single problem and try to solve it using power of blockchain.
Activity: 406
What is difference in application process between usual real estate site and rentberry?
Activity: 240
Jump to: