Pages:
Author

Topic: RENTO BOUNTY MANAGER - cheating Signature Bounty. - page 3. (Read 1610 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
I’m not removing mine now, I may reconsider in 30 days, please do not contact me until then but in 30 days drop me a PM and I’ll review. People need to be aware you do not do your job properly, I hope the payments will of been made by then if not the tag will stand

Understandable, but I don't have any power over the payments being made. You do realize I do not and have never had control over any of the bounty funds correct?

The best I can do is implore these people to follow through on their word. I can't threaten them or force them to keep their word and do what they should've done from the start. In the meantime this will severely hamper the bounty programs I am indeed running for the team I am a part of (NovaToken)

You expect me to remove the tag after this and the fact participants still are not paid? It seems to me you aren’t best qualified to deal with bounties at all after this.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021
I’m not removing mine now, I may reconsider in 30 days, please do not contact me until then but in 30 days drop me a PM and I’ll review. People need to be aware you do not do your job properly, I hope the payments will of been made by then if not the tag will stand

Understandable, but I don't have any power over the payments being made. You do realize I do not and have never had control over any of the bounty funds correct?

The best I can do is implore these people to follow through on their word. I can't threaten them or force them to keep their word and do what they should've done from the start. In the meantime this will severely hamper the bounty programs I am indeed running for the team I am a part of (NovaToken)
legendary
legendary
@akamit

I'm glad you can see that I did not edit my OP. And yes I'm  sorry for the spam. I'm hoping TMAN will read everything and reconsider his trust rating.

At that point I'd be glad to consolidate my ramblings to 1 single post with all the factual bits in one place and clean this up so it's easier for users who've been wronged to read this thread.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 596
I don't remember, but it doesn't matter. If it turns out botched and you don't act on it as soon as possible, then I'll be the first to tag you, yes. It splits into two situations at this point:
1) Disclaimer is in thread. There should be some sort of proof that the disclaimer existed in the past (or at least pre-accusations). If it was added sometime later to protect OP after things became dodgy, then it's a tag.
2) Disclaimer is not in thread. Is alright if you can prove that you are truly not part of the project and acted as soon as possible.
The proper way to handle it would be to:
1) Edit the thread to make it clear that it is very dodgy or a scam (possibly even wipe it out), title as well.
2) Add link to discussion/accusation in thread.
3) Lock it.
Anything other than this three-step guide and I'll tag the OP.
I pretty much agree with your points and thanks for clearing up the things which I didn't give a thought on this before. Your points make sense.  Smiley

Now to the main topic,

To understand your points more correctly, I would like to ask one thing. Maybe you had other reasons for tagging which I also would like to know in order to learn how to Judge/Advocate cases.

You have tagged craslovell, and you also said "There should be some sort of proof that the disclaimer existed in the past (or at least pre-accusations)", then what I've seen that the disclaimer was posted before the accusation which is 3 months 2 days ago even with the edit. And also when I checked the bounty thread I haven't seen any terms which said 1 stake = 1 token afair, the term was from tg group from recent chat. But now I can see the term in post #9 which has been edited the day accusation was posted.

Thanks for your time.

@craslovell
You made this thread crap with tons of posts... I know you were upset but that doesn't mean you will break forum rule... You should be happy now that you haven't got banned yet for multiposting.

And congrats on getting your red paints removed by convincing DT with your story.

Please be careful with your jobs from now on...  Smiley
legendary

Removed mine as well. Just do it right from next time and stay updated with the telegram groups if you are going to do these kind of jobs.

Absolutely will. Thanks again. I'd rather not even get involved in one of these again as I'm  busy running bounties for teams I am actually a part of.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1469

Removed mine as well. Just do it right from next time and stay updated with the telegram groups if you are going to do these kind of jobs.
legendary
He says he'll fix it. Just posting this here for people to see. Time will tell. Hoping the other two can still remove their marks from me. Yes my language was not the best but as I stated earlier I was BENT when I saw this. If it's true that this is one of their rogue bounty managers in their telegram that did this then he should be the one the Rento team/people are mad at.

BTW, I was also booted from their Telegram so I can't see or reply to anything there including bringing more screenshots here.

legendary
He says he'll correct it which he still can but that thread is now dead. My only worry now is that they choose not to pay these people at all.
Given what he was planning on paying them, i.e. scamming them, it's negligible pocket change either way it seems.

Thank you Lauda.

I didn't do any calculations myself on this but I mean the amount they claimed to pay from the beginning (in the post I did and never modded) was obviously enough for people to want to join. I'm still imploring them to make it right and pay people what they're owed.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
He says he'll correct it which he still can but that thread is now dead. My only worry now is that they choose not to pay these people at all.
Given what he was planning on paying them, i.e. scamming them, it's negligible pocket change either way it seems.
legendary
@Lauda
@TMAN
@Avirunes

done. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/rento-bounty-avoid-not-currently-paying-users-their-fair-share-5076209

The reason he showed up on this thread is because I angrily called him out on Telegram, on Bitcointalk, and via email.

@eBitICO

You can still fix this. Just do the right thing and pay people what they're owed. Maybe if it's fair then the entire bounty thread could be nuked and you can actually develop your project as you say you're doing.

Also (and I shouldn't even have to say this) my lesson has been learned here. No 3rd party posting of this kind of thing EVER again. If you can't already judge by my reaction NO, it wasn't worth the minor pay to post this for these people and catch these kinds of problems.

I have other proof which I can provide in PM if need be. Just let me know. Or here, whichever you see fit. Just want this red trust cleared and this bounty fixed for the participants.
legendary
Reading the replies now and will make adjustments per your recommendations as soon as I get to the end of the thread here.
legendary
Terminated.
I wrote to all our managers! We fix it!

The administration please remove the red mark for craslovell !

Very soon we will pay all tokens to the bounty company. It took a lot of time to count stakes.

We do not deceive anyone, Administration please to contact me as soon as possible to resolve this conflict.
List me the accounts of everyone involved. Who are you even?

Lauda please, do not make such conclusions in advance!
We have all the evidence, please answer me in PM
No, don't PM me.
Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Very soon we will pay all tokens to the bounty company. It took a lot of time to count stakes.

We do not deceive anyone, Administration please to contact me as soon as possible to resolve this conflict.

First correct your mistake, and then ask ))
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
Lauda please, do not make such conclusions in advance!
We have all the evidence, please answer me in PM
Activity: 151
Merit: 10

legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1469
I was earlier going to consider removing feedback but after Lauda proving a point now I am not gonna until the craslovell follows what Lauda has asked to resolve the issue. You brought this up on you mate. Just do things right now mate if you feel what you had done is all I am gonna say.
legendary
I am not removing my tag, pajeets did what they were asked and didn't get paid - don't care that its only Pajeets.
if you got an issue either escrow the payment or don't pitch shit - It ain't fucking hard dude.

Oh and stop sending me PM's
legendary
Sorry for the spam everyone I'm just... upset.

I message cyrus and mprep. Sorry Lauda - didn't click at first that you were not a mod.

Back in December I contacted mprep about the Rento post, but not the bounty. I would hope this shows intent to keep things clean and that I was not associated with this.

I did indeed lock the thread as can be seen after he replied to me:

Had I known they were not fairly paying people for the bounty I'd have done the same to that thread.
legendary
Terminated.
@craslovell you posted so many times in a row that you've broken the rules sufficient times to get yourself banned all at once. I'll conjure a destructive reply soon.

More participants in a particular campaign then that campaign needs big allocation of tokens.
What is this even supposed to mean? We're talking stakes here, not fixed numbers.
Inexperienced user he is. If one's concern is the total number of participants, then one needs to find a BM that knows how to properly set up the campaign to tackle this problem.

Also - greedy idiot?  kind of harsh.
Not even close to how poetically I'd like to describe this stupidity. You put everyone and your account on the line for 1 ETH. That is some bad judgement.

I'm archiving this thread as well so you can't decide to delete my proof that I'm not guilty of anything other than being blindsided by people on the default trust list that didn't bother to give me a chance to present my case or read the facts before crapping on my reputation.
Your reputation? You must be confused, you have no reputation.

Follow this guide:
1) Edit the thread to make it clear that it is very dodgy or a scam (possibly even wipe it out), title as well.
2) Add link to discussion/accusation in thread.
3) Lock it.
Anything other than this three-step guide and I'll tag the OP.
Anything other than this and I won't remove my negative. It has to be clear to everyone that the project has scammed. We are not talking about some bounty missmanagement (which is so frequent that it is alright), we are talking about outright scamming.
Pages:
Jump to: