Author

Topic: Report plagiarism (copy/paste) here. Mods: please give temp or permban as needed - page 137. (Read 115278 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588
Here I have a single entry for plagiarism. This user might still be using the words spinner .
User to be reported : emsol
Case: Plagiarism

Original post:

According to the bible, brother will bear false witness against his brother; nation will rise against another nation, etc. Currently, are these not our experiences, if not on a daily basis? Signs of end time are everywhere.

Copied post:

Yes.The end is near According to the bible, brother will bear false witness against his brother; nation will rise against another nation, also it was said that things wouldn't get easy. Currently, are these not our experiences, if not on a daily basis? Signs of end time are everywhere. Wink

I think I may update the list  if I can still find something like this within this week.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1078
Thanks guys. It did look really suspicious but these spinners make it really hard to find. @krishnapramod how did you find that source reference?

The user has taken different posts from the same thread and spun it. Using the "all" function, searching for usdt-btc-usdt, et cetera, US$ (text spinners wouldn't have substitutes for these), matched. It get's much harder when these spinners post on megathreads (25+ pages) or spun post from a similar topic and post it on another thread.
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
Thanks guys. It did look really suspicious but these spinners make it really hard to find. @krishnapramod how did you find that source reference?
legendary
Activity: 4326
Merit: 3041
Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023
Can anyone find the source for this?
I can't find the source, but I can prove he's using a text spinner to make that difficult, because he accidentally spun the same text twice:

I think as it were, truly, that might be right.

Despite the fact that if a colossal piece of clients will hold, it will diminish the supply in general - bitcoin relies upon the request/supply idea so we can state that it will expand the esteem.

I think as it were, indeed, that might be right.

In spite of the fact that if an enormous piece of clients will hold, it will lessen the supply generally speaking - bitcoin relies upon the request/supply idea so we can state that it will build the esteem.

Whoops. Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1078
It's text spinning, rewritten using spinbot.com, more than enough to get banned.

Bitcoin is obviously not the fundamental issue, but rather it encourages offenders to laundering cash easier.Bitcoin is in truth use for individuals and hoodlums to conceal cash from governments for some reasons. On the off chance that they needed to utilize US$ the washing is more troublesome. Utilizing Bitcoin the washing is considerably simpler in light of the fact that it can be esteem exchange between people, crosswise over worldwide outskirts, et cetera. Utilizing dollars is simpler to track and catch crooks.

Except if bitcoin is really a substitute for a current cash, the procedure of tax evasion will dependably be; The procedure of usdt-btc-usdt implies that there is dependably a need to go into the managing an account framework where tax evasion is presently entirely directed, and that all bitcoin exchanges on the Internet will leave a decent check. Conversely, the illegal tax avoidance of fine art is more dependable, quicker and more gainful than bitcoin, so regardless of whether somebody is utilizing bitcoin to launder cash, it is accepted to be exceptionally uncommon.

Bitcoin money laundering is still a difficult thing for me.

Unless bitcoin is truly a substitute for an existing currency, the process of money laundering will always be; The process of usdt-btc-usdt means that there is always a need to go into the banking system where money laundering is now strictly regulated, and that all bitcoin transactions on the Internet will leave a good mark. In contrast, the money laundering of artwork is more reliable, faster and more profitable than bitcoin, so even if someone is using bitcoin to launder money, it is believed to be very rare.

Bitcoin is obviously not the primary issue, but rather it causes lawbreakers to laundering cash easier.Bitcoin is in actuality use for individuals and offenders to conceal cash from governments for some reasons. On the off chance that they needed to utilize US$ the washing is more troublesome. Utilizing Bitcoin the washing is significantly simpler on the grounds that it can be esteem exchange between people, crosswise over worldwide outskirts, et cetera. Utilizing dollars is less demanding to track and catch offenders.

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 3134
₿uy / $ell

I can't believe a Newbie went to the trouble of writing this essay but I can't get anything other than the first paragraph in Google cache from a deleted post.

~

Did you check his post history? There are quite long posts for a newbie, but nothing comes out while searching for random sentences. There's a small chance to be a actually legit member punting some effort, but check the time between posts,he just sits and writes for 8 min something that I would need at least 30 min. Maybe we have to keep an eye on the guy for a while.
Edit. BANNED

I can't believe a Newbie went to the trouble of writing this essay but I can't get anything other than the first paragraph in Google cache from a deleted post.

The twofold standard bodes well when you consider that the whole establishments of our fiat economy are reliant on the accomplishment of banks. Henceforth the expression "too huge to bomb; too enormous to imprison". They can make a case of Ross Ulbricht in light of the fact that the US economy won't crumple thus. In the event that the US bolted up each investor that accomplished something incorrectly and fined banks sums that were more proportionate to their violations, they'd successfully be shooting themselves in the foot head. It would be lethal if real banks went under, so they'll continue doing all that they can consider to keep that incident.

Bitcoin is obviously not the fundamental issue, but rather it encourages offenders to laundering cash easier.Bitcoin is in truth use for individuals and hoodlums to conceal cash from governments for some reasons. On the off chance that they needed to utilize US$ the washing is more troublesome. Utilizing Bitcoin the washing is considerably simpler in light of the fact that it can be esteem exchange between people, crosswise over worldwide outskirts, et cetera. Utilizing dollars is simpler to track and catch crooks.

Since bitcoin is ideal device for illegal tax avoidance its modest and exceptionally mysterious no one will exchange you in the event that you will utilize blenders and administration like that.

Clearly the principle reason is on account of bitcoin is way less demanding, less expensive and furthermore its harder to follow than utilizing keeping money framework. Eventhough you can followed the exchanges and the exchanges are recorded, you can never now who possesses it, somebody can have in excess of 100 deliver to flow and shroud exchanges amongst accounts and when you know which one is the correct address, the measure of cash inside as of now been exchanged to elsewhere.

Except if bitcoin is really a substitute for a current cash, the procedure of tax evasion will dependably be; The procedure of usdt-btc-usdt implies that there is dependably a need to go into the managing an account framework where tax evasion is presently entirely directed, and that all bitcoin exchanges on the Internet will leave a decent check. Conversely, the illegal tax avoidance of fine art is more dependable, quicker and more gainful than bitcoin, so regardless of whether somebody is utilizing bitcoin to launder cash, it is accepted to be exceptionally uncommon.

The twofold standard we are discussing isn't without a justifiable reason considering the way that bitcoin due to its decentralize nature can undoubtedly be use as an apparatuses for cash laundering.This is even aggravated more in light of the fact that no legislature have coordinate control of bitcoin and you know people with great influence we normally conflict with what they can't control. Government will dependably support the managing an account framework however it is the real instruments utilized for illegal tax avoidance since they are in coordinate control of the saving money framework through the different arrangements they built up which the keeping money segment executes.

All monetary standards are utilized for illegal tax avoidance regardless or how they are. Bitcoin is only one of the monetary forms and if bitcoin didn't exist there will in any case be individuals laundering cash. Individuals will dependably figure out how to launder cash despite the fact that I don't think it is anything but difficult to launder cash utilizing bitcoin since regardless you need to money out the cash eventually and still utilize banks,

This is on account of bitcoin is a decentralized cash not claimed by any banks or money related institutions.Its genuine that bitcoin is utilized for illicit activities.I believe that these monetary firms are financing media to direct an engendering against bitcoin as they experience the ill effects of bitcoin a ton and simply abuse the media for the advantage of their interests.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 647
I saw someone posted spambots here before, so I'll post this too.
Please nuke the following Newbies/Brand New accounts:

1. chihihi6666 -- Archive (banned)
2. nchau7830 -- Archive (banned)
3. lientudixaroi -- Archive (banned)
4. hoichovietmy1 -- Archive (topics removed)
5. thienphuc1310 -- Archive (topics removed)
6. nhatlinhomg999 -- Archive

All six accounts posted the same thread/content about Exodius project Bounty tasks.

Make a Youtube video about the project:

1k-10K Followers: 2000 EXO

10K-100K Followers: 5000 EXO

100k+ Followers: 10 000–30 000 EXO

Help us for website, Videos descriptions/subtitles and whitepaper translations:

We need Spanish, German, Russian and Chinese translations.

2000 EXO/Translation

Publish an article about the project:

5000 EXO/news

To participate in campaign Bounty contact us :

http://exodius.org/contact-en

legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
Please nuke Newbie vnbot011 for plagiarism. He posted in my self-moderated topic, but I'll wait for him to be nuked.

Copy:
that is a good question. and the answer is nobody knows. they don't run the same software sometimes, it usually is their own modification and they all have their own personal settings.
i have had my transaction skipped over because of seemingly having lower fee like this case of yours in the past but not so much recently.

Original:
that is a good question. and the answer is nobody knows. they don't run the same software sometimes, it usually is their own modification and they all have their own personal settings.
i have had my transaction skipped over because of seemingly having lower fee like this case of yours in the past but not so much recently.

Note that he even has "bot" in his name Cheesy
copper member
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305
Limited in number. Limitless in potential.
I wonder why this user (Iyum) still active posting, I reported this user while ago from being copy-pasting from icobench rating then posted it on the ann thread of the ico projects, and I posted here some proof. And now I saw some posts this user again.

Copy - Archive
Humancoin unites philanthropists and recipients of funds on a single P2P platform in the most convenient and transparent way possible. which is a great vision indeed.
Original Post Archived

Copy - Archive
CyClean has concentrated its efforts towards saving the environment and humanity as a whole. They reward the users with CCL tokens as an incentive for helping the environment. Looking forward for the success of this project.
Original post Archive

Copy - Archive
Nauticus does seem to distinguish itself from most with an approval from the Australia's AUSTRAC and its aim to handle over 100 crypto along with seven fiat currencies.
Original post Archive

An oh I will not put here all the proof since most of his/her posts are copy-pasted and this user deserves a ban!

And while I'm finding some proofs for the user's above copied posts I saw this user thedarknight789 making the same.

Copy posts - Archive
CyClean has concentrated its efforts towards saving the environment and humanity as a whole. They reward the users with CCL tokens as an incentive for helping the environment. looking forward for the success of this project
Orginal posts archive

Please ban this users.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
anybody found already plagiarism posts using some kind of sophisticated strategy to make it not obvious?
Just to have an idea if some kind of automation can help to spot them

Does something like text spinning counts?
Some members have reported about text spinning a few pages before.

Example:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.43479151
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.43774982
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.43809976
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.43687769

yes, this seems to be "sophisticated" enough not to be easily recognized at first sight by reading the message, but it may be recognized through some automation. I can start to look if something can be done for these kind of posts.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1789
anybody found already plagiarism posts using some kind of sophisticated strategy to make it not obvious?

Does something like text spinning counts?
Some members have reported about text spinning a few pages before.

Example:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.43479151
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.43774982
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.43809976
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.43687769
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
Leo Barnes

In finance, an investment is a monetary asset purchased with the idea that the asset will provide income in the future or will later be sold at a higher price for a profit.

Orginal:
http://www.girardfinancial.com/CustomPage.aspx?pageid=49
Investment is the use of resources intended to increase future production output or income. In other words, investment is purchasing an asset or item with the hope that it will generate income or appreciate in the future. From an economic standpoint, an investment is the purchase of goods that are to be used in the future to create wealth. In finance, an investment is a monetary asset purchased with the idea that the asset will provide income in the future or appreciate and be sold at a higher price.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 647
User : manuelanunes007 (banned) - copy A : posted exactly the same content from original

Copy A: Archive
This Project looks promising. We hope for the success of the team and the community supporting this project, and we hope that it will last a long time. Good luck to the project.

User : bitcoinhunter33 - copy B : most likely copied manuelanunes007's post because it's just next to it, but translated it to his local language (I translated the post via google translate to confirm)

Copy B: Archive
Good project
Proyek ini terlihat menjanjikan. Kami berharap untuk keberhasilan tim dan masyarakat yang mendukung proyek ini, dan kami berharap itu akan berlangsung lama. Semoga berhasil dalam proyek ini.

Original:
This Project looks promising. We hope for the success of the team and the community supporting this project, and we hope that it will last a long time. Good luck to the project!

User : Eliza beth (banned)

Copy: Archive
Really a good product! Very skilled and experienced team! I wish success in the implementation of all plans! Good luck!

Original:
Really a good product! Very skilled and experienced team! I wish success in the implementation of all plans! Good luck!
Has anyone got any tips on how to find the source when spinning has been used?

Something like this just looks like words have been changed and far too much effort would have gone into it for an original signature spam post.

Circulation of digital cryptocurrency that is considered illegal because it is not touched by the Central Bank or other financial providers in a country does not affect the circulation of Bitcoin and becomes a growing investment, but the pros and cons of blockchain investment and cryptocurrency like Bitcoin and Coin are emerging..
Since when digital currencies emerge, many of these countries take legal steps and implement regulations by handling taxes on virtual currencies and limiting their use, but now this regulation causes investors to treat the virtual currency as a stock compared to the currency and besides that there is a downside to Bitcoin gaining a bad reputation in society when it is linked to black market circles and money laundering so that these countries prohibit bitcoin transactions which also affect the value of the conventional currency weakening, but no doubt if technology continues to develop government authorities will continue to be systemic to the law, not thinking about understanding how Bitcoin changes the financial future when investors prepare to turn to bitcoin and welcome it when using it..  Sad
copper member
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305
Limited in number. Limitless in potential.
Same as the report of Thirdspace user B copied the post of user A, user A posted on 07.18.2018 while user B posted on 07.30.2018.
And posted the same thread same as reported above https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3043553.0;all. I don't know if whose the original poster since I doubt that this both users copied this comment from icobench rating page.

user A - Archive - http://archive.is/tWgAr#selection-75737.0-75737.80
Strong team! Good vision and product. Very interesting ideas. best of luck team.

User B - Archive - http://archive.is/tWgAr#selection-82363.0-82363.80
Strong team! Good vision and product. Very interesting ideas. best of luck team.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 738
Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com
I'm not sure how to report this,
report B & C as plagiat of A, or report C as plagiat of B then report B as plagiat of A?  
I am going to do the latter, is that the correct way to report them?
all these are posted in the same thread, https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/how-to-get-merited-4803018

A. Original:
You must have a good quality post to have merit and specially it will be helpful into the community, post must be constructive and not a spammy one many people gave merit if they see that you are deserving to have that merit but many people also are afraid to give merit because they are thinking that they are going to link with each other.

User: cryptochain5 banned!
B. Copy of A:
You must have a good quality post to have merit and specially it will be helpful into the community, post must be constructive and not a spammy. so for me that's the only way you will get merited.

User: zhussain83 nuked!
C. Copy of B:
You must have a good quality post to have merit and specially it will be helpful into the community, post must be constructive and not a spammy. so for me that's the only way you will get merited
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
WaffleMaster. Not sure if this counts as it was from four years ago. Archived Link.

Copy:
It tells you that everyone who just sold made 30 to 40% in one week.... With a guarantee that they can buy it all back and more for the next day at .001... This coin will obviously not move like a normal coin until week 10

n.b. until coin supply has ran out
A Ponzi scheme is a fraudulent investment operation that pays returns to its investors from existing capital or new capital paid by new investors, rather than from profit earned by the individual or organization running the operation. Operators of Ponzi schemes usually entice new investors by offering higher returns than other investments, in the form of short-term returns that are either abnormally high or unusually consistent. The perpetuation of the high returns requires an ever-increasing flow of money from new investors to sustain the scheme. EDIT: This doesn't look to be a fraud, though.

Original: probably from wikipedia, but the page seems to have been changed. here's a post that copied it and cited it:

Other people call Bitcoin a "Pyramid bubble"

Wikipedia
A Ponzi scheme is a fraudulent investment operation that pays returns to its investors from existing capital or new capital paid by new investors, rather than from profit earned by the individual or organization running the operation. Operators of Ponzi schemes usually entice new investors by offering higher returns than other investments, in the form of short-term returns that are either abnormally high or unusually consistent. The perpetuation of the high returns requires an ever-increasing flow of money from new investors to sustain the scheme.[1]

When a Ponzi scheme is not stopped by the authorities, it sooner or later falls apart for one of the following reasons:[1]
The promoter vanishes.

Satoshi Nakamoto vanished

throwaway because I don't want to deal with constant trolling
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1655
User: michbello Edit: Banned

Original:
Apparently, ICO investors continue to fall prey to innumerable ICO scam. The effect of this is very devastating on investors perception of crypto-project ICOs.
While it appears there is no apparent solution to address the current scam associated with ICO in the crypto space. I propose that we help each other in finding out the best ways to identify and separate genuine ICO from fake ones....
Share your view and help a friend from falling prey to ICO scam. Let help build a healthy crypto environment. Fight the scam now.

copy-and-paste:

Apparently, ICO investors continue to fall prey to innumerable ICO scam. The effect of this is very devastating on investors perception of crypto-project ICOs.
While it appears there is no apparent solution to address the current scam associated with ICO in the crypto space. I propose that we help each other in finding out the best ways to identify and separate genuine ICO from fake ones....
Share your view and help a friend from falling prey to ICO scam. Let help build a healthy crypto environment. Fight the scam now.

Archive: http://archive.is/7SITy
Jump to: