Pages:
Author

Topic: [Request] 1 Merit to become junior member and access to bounties sub - page 4. (Read 2555 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 43
I think that the number of bots will not decrease, they will spam in other topics. This can reduce the number of participants in bounty campaigns, which is good for us, but bad for the newcomers who signed up for the forum just because of this. You're right, 1 Merit earn is not so difficult, so the system has the right to life.
copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory
Maybe make everyone get 10 merits to post in the altcoin bounty sectionas altogether. It would be nice to see people actually putting an effort into the forum rather than just coming here with multiple throwaways to get bounties.

(the 1 merit could exist instead of 10 but it would be a better achievemnt).
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065
✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )
Hi, i was looking at the patrol page lately and I was surprised by the amount of spam, it is worse than i though by far since I rarely visit it.

My request is to force newbies to obtain at least 1 Merit point to become junior member + you must be junior member or more to post in the bounties sub.

Some will say this will have a negative impact on new users, well 1 Merit point in 1 month shouldn't be that hard imo, no?
Else, I have an alternative solution, no need for that merit point to become a junior member but force everyone to have at least 1 Merit to post in bounties.
This will cut the amount of spam and will make bots useless.
Pages:
Jump to: