Pages:
Author

Topic: Requesting Dooglus to be removed from DefaultTrust - page 3. (Read 3839 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe
It is because of digging petition.They are removing/removed it & I too think it is wrong to change it now just because some one is benefiting from it.
Edit : regardless of who is involved ,but bac's ratings are not wrong in some sense.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267
In Memory of Zepher
You are indeed correct. Im not sure what to make of BACs rating though. For one it includes:
snip
and BAC has doog in their trust list. There is also no way to verify their story and the two had some issues a while back.
From what I can gather from the feedback he left on dooglus and others on the same day, it isn't that BAC doesn't trust dooglus it's that he doesn't like Clam. Therefore, he negative trusted some of the largest players involved (doog, SuperClam and xploited) to try and bring down the reputation of the coin. There is literally nothing negative said about dooglus in the feedback other than "he switched the site to a coin i dont like anymore and got a lot of it". Who knows, if he gets tired of Bitcoin he might leave satoshi a neg for owning a lot of BTC. Roll Eyes
Personally I don't think that BAC should be on DT for this reason, though that obviously isn't my decision to make.

He has also endorsed multiple gambling sites that ended up stealing millions of dollars worth of bitcoin, gave people incentives to deposit their BTC at inputs (one of TF's sites that ended up having ~4k BTC stolen/lost)
Unless he continued endorsing them after they began scamming, I can't really see why that is entirely his fault. In the case of inputs, it was promoted by a lot of large websites and ran by someone previously extremely trusted in the Bitcoin community; I don't see it as particularly fair to target dooglus for this without mentioning the other people involved.

has a history of using his trust ratings as a form of extortion, among many other transgressions.
Do you have an example of this? I can't say I've ever really heard it before.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1003
4 Mana 7/7
He absolutely should not be anywhere near DT, let alone on L1 Default Trust
Well personal feud is one thing, but once given a position in DT 1, probably for having a maintained trust list(IIRC CITM was given the position mostly because he had a big trust list, correct me if I am wrong) , being one of the "oldest member" and being regularly active, I believe it takes much much more than personal feud with another individual( BAC) to be removed from DT 1. Theymos even turned a blind eye when CITM began abusing his DT 1 position until it was too much and nearly all of the community(well the ones still in DT anyway) "decided" against having him on DT 1, after which he was removed(yeah read the whole thread, mayne was it long).
I wonder though, if BAC distrusts doog, why not remove him from his trust list as well?

Edit: Just realized, you knew all this  Tongue
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/dooglus-3420

I think, a person with the following trust rating is not eligible to be on DT.

Trust:    1: -1 / +15

You know he owned the best gambling site , so my vote is keep him in DT .
He has also endorsed multiple gambling sites that ended up stealing millions of dollars worth of bitcoin, gave people incentives to deposit their BTC at inputs (one of TF's sites that ended up having ~4k BTC stolen/lost), has a history of using his trust ratings as a form of extortion, among many other transgressions.

He absolutely should not be anywhere near DT, let alone on L1 Default Trust
Activity: 2366
Merit: 605

You know he owned the best gambling site , so my vote is keep him in DT .
copper member
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499
No I dont escrow anymore.
You people need to stop entertaining newbie accounts.  If they don't post from their main account, they don't stand behind their words.
Who is saying is not important, what is being stated is what matters. Celebrity culture should not be celebrated.

I agree, however your argument to remove doog from DT is "they look bad when I make my list special". I hope you dont expect to be taken serious with this.
I have not made any change to my trust list. Probably you have. Or you might have left +ve on dooglus. Hence you are not seeing his true trust that most of us can see. If you dont believe me, create a newbie account and check doog's profile.

You are indeed correct. Im not sure what to make of BACs rating though. For one it includes:

Dooglus has a very good history of giving people back their coins though I will say that. I saw him return over 60,000 BTC to rightful owners.

and BAC has doog in their trust list. There is also no way to verify their story and the two had some issues a while back.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183
dogiecoin.com
If you dont believe me, create a newbie account and check doog's profile.

Or just copy paste your trust list somewhere else, and put in DefaultTrust for 2 levels temporarily.
Activity: 95
Merit: 9
Devil's Advocate
You people need to stop entertaining newbie accounts.  If they don't post from their main account, they don't stand behind their words.
Who is saying is not important, what is being stated is what matters. Celebrity culture should not be celebrated.

I agree, however your argument to remove doog from DT is "they look bad when I make my list special". I hope you dont expect to be taken serious with this.
I have not made any change to my trust list. Probably you have. Or you might have left +ve on dooglus. Hence you are not seeing his true trust that most of us can see. If you dont believe me, create a newbie account and check doog's profile.
Activity: 952
Merit: 516
Unless OP hates Dooglus for some reason I don't get his point. Shouldn't you complain about the other guy, OP? He is the one who gave Dooglus a negative trust for basically no reason, shouldn't he be the one who gets kicked out of DT? Dooglus could have scammed tons of coins and he didn't which makes him one of the most trusted people in this forum.
copper member
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499
No I dont escrow anymore.

Activity: 95
Merit: 9
Devil's Advocate
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308
Get your game girl

Here's what I found and they do openly agree that they do it with newbie accounts because apparently they get negative reputation lol

Yeah this is not a new account and obviously I made it for this post as I my original account would be targeted and probably negative rep'd for this post.

Since we all are aware of master-p's scam or account sale ,somehow it connects to the DT members who gave him that trust based on his honestly and hoped he would be trustworthy which was fine until he scammed.

Now I saw mexxer-2's trust rating and oh well,look at it!Guy has not done even a single trade and still given green trust ?Why?Just because he has enough time to monitor the forum? Below is the screenshot of his trust rating.

[someone do me a favor and post the actual image please?]

Trust ratings should be given with an appropriate reason and reference which will actually prove that the person has done some sufficient amount of trades in the past which makes him reliable and trustworthy.

I feel the trust rating of mexxer-2 must be removed because you can't trust him just because "he is kicking some  spammer's ass" as blazed's feedback says.

Also,this is quite biased to other good traders who actually do trades here and are not given feedabck just because they aren't licking balls of the DT's like mexxer-2.

We all know,this is unfair and all are just scared to speak because their accounts will be neg rep'd if they bring out such issues.

We should take care of this forum or I would not be surprised if mexxer-2 scams and runs away.We had it coming.That being said,voice your opinions.Agree,that the trust rating given to mexxer-2 is not even eligible to make it look green.Thanks
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970

That should apply for everything really.

It DOES apply to everything.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183
dogiecoin.com

That should apply for everything really.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
Activity: 924
Merit: 1003
4 Mana 7/7
Removal from DT 1 because of a personal feud with a member in DT 2, definitely gonna happen /sarcasm
Activity: 602
Merit: 501

you got to get your trust list fixed and stop adding shitty people into it mate. dooglus is one of the most trusted members here so stop hiding behind your alt and post from your main acc already

legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267
In Memory of Zepher
From what it seems, dooglus has a negative trust due to a feedback left by BayAreaCoins due to a personal dispute (something that BayAreaCoins seems to do, and should stop doing). If you read the feedback posted, it does not actually list anything negative towards him. Myself, I think that the feedback should be removed, though I am not involved in the matter so I no doubt know all of the information.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065
✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )
Being on DT has nothing to do with how trusted you are
Agree with this.

it has to do with how solid your trust ratings are

Well after the master-p fiasco everyone has to be careful with who to deal and who to trust, if someone is willing to send a big amount better to divide it and use many escrows, same goes for multiple sig comp funds owned by 1 guy..
Perplexed.. Better to not trust anyone giving a service and hiding his identity  Undecided

@OP: lock this topic plox.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Being on DT has nothing to do with how trusted you are, it h as to do with how solid your trust ratings are
Pages:
Jump to: