Pages:
Author

Topic: [RESOLVED] HitBTC use KYC to keep my ( our ) funds ! - page 2. (Read 487 times)

Activity: 2926
Merit: 722
Hello Thewowman777, thank you very much for sharing your support ticket number.

Our team will get in touch with you in the nearest time.

We appreciate your patience.
Post your evidence or some screenshots of your hitbtc account and tx on your deposits and post it up on Scam accusations!

Tried to visit that reddit link and Hitbtc support did respond and all you do have to do is wait.They are verifying things so it would take a while and does need a little patience.

Rachel_HitBTC
Hello, thank you but all the day I read this " we will get in touch with you " , just for simply KYC and to authorize me to withdraw , now, a very low value of 0.8 BTC.

Rachel_HitBTC
Thewowman777, our team will get back to you with an update on the status of it shortly.

Thanks!
-Rachel

Give them some time and wait, why you do consider on depositing on Hitbtc? Yet there are lots of good exchangers out there excluding Binance.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
This user here is active on bitcointalk and is handling the KYC complaints of users: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/hitbtc-194708

This is the main thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/hitbtccom-the-most-advanced-cryptocurrency-exchange-378827. You can post your complaint too to accelerate the process.

Thank you , I will try now.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
This user here is active on bitcointalk and is handling the KYC complaints of users: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/hitbtc-194708

This is the main thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/hitbtccom-the-most-advanced-cryptocurrency-exchange-378827. You can post your complaint too to accelerate the process.
HitBTC is one of those obscure and relatively unknown exchanges that seem to be doing well until one uses the platform. I've heard a lot of negative things and sob stories on this exchange but usually, it takes a long time before their support staffs get their shit together and come up with a proper resolution for their traders. Just constantly bug them with your ticket number and reply with the original email thread that you have replied to in order for you to have some evidence in case this turns south. Also, take note of the information you can gather on their website just in case.

I just hope that this is just another support staff getting lazy issue and not the exchange itself trying to rob you off your money.

Thank you for your answer.
Yes, I always reply to the good e-mail of course.
And I took a lot of screenshot on the website , transaction ID, txid, screenshot of their mail + there answer on Twitter / Reddit / Telegram.

It's really really bad.
They take me as an idiot.

They say now they don't receive my e-mail.
And on twitter, they say " Check your mailbox now " but lol, no answer of course ( and no, my e-mail don't ) .

In one week, too much people have been scammed.
If you go on the telegram channel, or if you search on Twitter, Reddit, Facebook, it's amazing.

Sad world.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
HitBTC is one of those obscure and relatively unknown exchanges that seem to be doing well until one uses the platform. I've heard a lot of negative things and sob stories on this exchange but usually, it takes a long time before their support staffs get their shit together and come up with a proper resolution for their traders. Just constantly bug them with your ticket number and reply with the original email thread that you have replied to in order for you to have some evidence in case this turns south. Also, take note of the information you can gather on their website just in case.

I just hope that this is just another support staff getting lazy issue and not the exchange itself trying to rob you off your money.
I hope, really. It represent a lot of me and it's my first successful investment :/
They said they have answer, I receive nothing /-_-'/ .

And I am really afraid because I bought this coin in cash in December 2018, so no proof.

Of course , I test my e-mail : send and receive ok ..
Why it's not like Binance : fast.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 5622
Non-custodial BTC Wallet
Since 48 hours
-snip-

So take weeks/month it's not logical at all.

It's logical. They are busy with many requests, and your case required additional information (residence address).
48h is perfectly normal and it is a reasonable time. I understand that you are nervous, but those exchanges are poorly regulated...

It took me 3 weeks to get verified on kraken and more than a month in bitstamp in 2017.
I think you are right to be upset and you really should post in Reddit butcointalk and other social media, because it may help. But I wouldn't worry much as your case may be solved in a few days.
Oh and I forget :

How can they say " We don't receive your answer " :

1 - They received all my previous answer
2 - They use Zendesk... so they don't answer by e-mail but on their platform...

Look what they said to my friend who want deposit :
https://i.imgur.com/6nnGS4x.jpg

And it's my case, exactly 0.87 BTC NOW .
And I know I will never see back my Bitcoin Sad

So for other people : don't try this exchange. My case it's an example for you.

I don't know if you are really never going to see your Bitcoin again.

Verifying process can take up to some weeks even months, as exchanges are now busy with new customers (new bull run)

You were not careful, because you should have checked if they required kyc before sending your money (and doing kyc first)

But relax. How long have you been waiting?

Since 48 hours, but now, they said to me " We don't receive your e-mails ". Lol, it's impossible. I answered 3 times before and they received ^^
Really , they target people.

One guy as I know, ( I can show you there tweet and reddit ) , have the same problem yesterday , and yesterday night, he can withdraw.
It's like " gray scam ", targeting people.

So take weeks/month it's not logical at all.
Activity: 1
Same case here. My funds are also blocked.

Ticket : #421457 - KYC and Withdrawal stuck, end to end documents already provided.

With deep sadness I am writing this. Just wanting to get an update regarding my account unlock. So I've been with HitBTC for a longer time now and had no problems. Couple of weeks before when i tried to withdraw ETH, they were asking to update my KYC documents.

First, I updated my KYC details and uploaded my picture. After that my address proof was updated with the Bank account statement.

After that they asked me for the origin of funds and specific transaction logs. I have sent them the detailed ETH buy and sell from COINBASE platform. Detailed trading and ledger statements mainly of KIN and ETH crypto currency from HITBTC and IDEX trading platforms.

Still they have not approved my account. I swear on god and very honestly speaking I have submitted end to end documents. The complete funds are self earned. I hope someone helps me to get verified and trade on HITBTC.

Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 5622
Non-custodial BTC Wallet

I don't know if you are really never going to see your Bitcoin again.

Verifying process can take up to some weeks even months, as exchanges are now busy with new customers (new bull run)

You were not careful, because you should have checked if they required kyc before sending your money (and doing kyc first)

But relax. How long have you been waiting?
I will post more update
Hello,

Today, I'm really sad.
I feel totally despair. I just lost 1 BTC. It's all for me.

I explain the situation :

Habitually, I used only Binance to do small trading.
In december 2018, I bought 1BTC ( small by small, in bitcoin ATM and I found a guy on Localbitcoin ) .

Perfect for me, I wanted to sell my Bitcoin when the price was at 7500$, for me it's good ( I know a lot of HODL but I need money.. )

But, Binance was hacked, and deposits have been closed.
So I created an account on HitBTC, I sent my Bitcoin, selled, tried to withdraw and... received an e-mail that my account was unable to withdraw because I must do KYC process. Sound strange because when I tried to withdraw it was minus than 1 BTC, but why not.

What I did immediately : My national ID card + the picture of me

After that, the next day, they asked me " proof of residence " , and since this moment, i'm thinking " hmm, it's very very strange , I never see this on exchange " . Why not.

I sent my IBAN + Bank statement with the same name and address --> They answer they can't accept.
I sent so my internet Bill , at my name and address --> Now, they didn't answer, they say on Twitter / Reddit that " we don't receive your e-mail " .

Lol. I send 3 times the same e-mail, on the good address ( I have proof of course ). They target different people, not all.

And now, they didn't answer, no move.

I search on twitter, reddit and telegram : a lot of people in my case ! And people with higher amount than me !

So now, i'm totally fuck*ed, I feel very very very bad, this money represent a lot for me.

Have a good day and sorry for my bad english...
Pages:
Jump to: