Pages:
Author

Topic: ( Resolved ) Poloniex isn't being professional at all with me - page 2. (Read 7661 times)

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back
so after 58 days without poloniex saying a word to me about my problem , and after I saw that many tickets with range over #200000 got solved while them not caring about me I mentioned my problem to one of my friends and he is American
he said that he knows lawyers and he will be more than happy to help

so he contacted a lawyer and by now he will handle this problem , I don't know what exactly he will do but now my case is with him
I guess this better than just waiting here , they aren't answering me at all and they said that I have the right to request the withdrawal

legendary
guess who's back
Sorry for the late reply, I guess I missed your post. I waited for over 2 weeks. My ticket number was #253065. I think you're withdraws will be processed eventually. I really doubt that Polo is doing this on purpose. They have an automated system that flags certain withdraws due to reasons like having an unverified account, no 2FA enabled, password recently reset etc. Their userbase exploded over the past months so I assume that a lot of them are unverified, have no 2FA enabled etc. This results in a lot of withdraws being flagged and need to be manually checked. A lot of people will send in several tickets about this, resulting in even more work for their limited staff members.

thanks for sharing man , my ticket is #128707 that's why I'm pissed
been waiting for 50 days or so now , I'm not verified there cause when I sent them my documents they said that they will no longer accept traders from my country
I have 2FA enabled and haven't changed password since I created my account there

That sucks. I don't know if you have a Reddit account but you could try PMing this guy: https://www.reddit.com/user/Mike-Poloniex.

He is a Poloniex employee and he is active on Reddit. I'm sure a lot of people PM him but it is worth a shot.

thanks for mentioning that man , luckily four days ago when of my friends in gambling sites mentioned that Mike and he contacted him for me
it's been 3 or 4 days and still no answer from mike , but still a good recommendation don't know why none of the guys here mentioned him for me
especially that I asked many times how to reach poloniex outside their support system

will wait till mike is active and update you all , hope that they will pay soon cause I missed tons of opportunities by them holding my money
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin
Sorry for the late reply, I guess I missed your post. I waited for over 2 weeks. My ticket number was #253065. I think you're withdraws will be processed eventually. I really doubt that Polo is doing this on purpose. They have an automated system that flags certain withdraws due to reasons like having an unverified account, no 2FA enabled, password recently reset etc. Their userbase exploded over the past months so I assume that a lot of them are unverified, have no 2FA enabled etc. This results in a lot of withdraws being flagged and need to be manually checked. A lot of people will send in several tickets about this, resulting in even more work for their limited staff members.

been waiting for 50 days or so now , I'm not verified there cause when I sent them my documents they said that they will no longer accept traders from my country
I have 2FA enabled and haven't changed password since I created my account there

That sucks. I don't know if you have a Reddit account but you could try PMing this guy: https://www.reddit.com/user/Mike-Poloniex.

He is a Poloniex employee and he is active on Reddit. I'm sure a lot of people PM him but it is worth a shot.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
i am sorry for such case they are so stupid and cheaters i guess

hope that one day will answer you Smiley
legendary
guess who's back

legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin
You could try looking at this: http://stevegrundy.blogspot.nl/2017/06/poloniex-customer-service-how-to-get.html

I had 2 withdrawals that were stuck pending "awaiting approval" for over a week. I sent in a ticket right after when it happen but I never got a reply, until a few hours ago. My ticket has been closed and the withdrawals have been processed. I doubt Poloniex is pulling an exit scam (or trying to scam certain users). They do have a lot of support issues and fix them asap because now they are losing a lot of customers. I'll be using Bittrex until Polo solves their issues.

may I know how much in total you waited ?? glad that they are paying some people
I have done previously everything mentioned in the link you provided , and btw my  ticked has always been showing being processed and it's been over 40 days now so what I'm sure about is that the problem isn't with me

Activity: 490
Merit: 252
http://VKcams.com/
Activity: 50
since you all talk about a class action, do you know https://suepoloniex.today/ ?
it might interest you
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1246
This might be a case for class action.
I have putted the URL in this topic with "free consultation" lawyers in NY.
Just call them or contact via email.

Yes, I'm looking for people for class action. And we need someone from NY for coordinating our efforts.
There're more 1000 twits where people complain about problems. But media resources irgone the problem.

This might be a case for class action.
I have putted the URL in this topic with "free consultation" lawyers in NY.
Just call them or contact via email.
legendary
if the lawyer costs money it wouldn't make sense to hire one ,
We could unite and offer some funds from our poloniex's deposits.

just check their twitter many people waiting for their money

There're more 1000 twits where people complain about problems. But media resources irgone the problem.
legendary
guess who's back
How are you? If you'll find a lawyer, can you write it here please?

I'm waiting for an approval for 17 days.

I haven't checked a one yet , VK cams suggested a free consultation thing
if the lawyer costs money it wouldn't make sense to hire one , but let's see what will happen in the future
we aren't alone btw , just check their twitter many people waiting for their money
legendary
How are you? If you'll find a lawyer, can you write it here please?

I'm waiting for an approval for 17 days.
legendary
guess who's back
let's not scare others !! we are sharing our experiences here in order for people to be more careful with poloniex
what happened with me and others may happen with anyone of you in the near future
btw I can't access my funds since May 1st , do you call that a small issue ?? do you realize how much bitcoin and alts went up and down during this period ??

It's a big issue from a customers prospective. How are we supposed to know if and when this is going to happen to our country? This is where decentralized exchanges will excel. There's no one to answer to because you own your own private keys.

it's more like trust issue mate , I'm ok with them banning my country and when I first used them I didn't cheat them I entered Syria as my country
now they see that it's bad to continue dealing with Syrians , but they also said that they will pay me !!
I can't find any reason for them to delay my withdrawal !! they maybe trying to gain some time or they aren't planning to pay me at all
U2
Activity: 676
Merit: 503
I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not sure...
let's not scare others !! we are sharing our experiences here in order for people to be more careful with poloniex
what happened with me and others may happen with anyone of you in the near future
btw I can't access my funds since May 1st , do you call that a small issue ?? do you realize how much bitcoin and alts went up and down during this period ??

It's a big issue from a customers prospective. How are we supposed to know if and when this is going to happen to our country? This is where decentralized exchanges will excel. There's no one to answer to because you own your own private keys.
Activity: 50
and polo will be scam cause waiting approval more than 48 hours
Please let's not scare others with the issue of poloniex as scam. With the little issue you encounter, you start to accuse them as scam.

maybe you don't label then as "scam" because they might not use your money for their personal benefit (at least I hope so). But one very true fact is that they froze and block the funds of thousands users.
then end is the same as a scam: you lost your money

poloniex is dangerous to use due to their frequent automatic accounts locking, and total lack of support to reopen it
legendary
guess who's back
my English isn't that good also I don't know what is exactly the problem

They promise a free consultation, and You need pay nothing, if they will see a chance to make money without Your partetipation in this and will trying to withdraw Your money - they will tell it to You.

If not - they just will tell You the price of their job.

All documentation about Poloniex is in English and You have nothing to add, that You need help to become Your money back.

Your English skills are enough to hire them for solve this situation.

There are many Russian and some Arabian Lawyers too.

Try to contact someone who promise "free consultation" via email or skype chat.

alright I will give it more days then I will start a consultation , I have exams now so will wait till I finish and I will start searching for all possible solutions

Please let's not scare others with the issue of poloniex as scam. With the little issue you encounter, you start to accuse them as scam.

Activity: 980
Merit: 253
my English isn't that good also I don't know what is exactly the problem

They promise a free consultation, and You need pay nothing, if they will see a chance to make money without Your partetipation in this and will trying to withdraw Your money - they will tell it to You.

If not - they just will tell You the price of their job.

All documentation about Poloniex is in English and You have nothing to add, that You need help to become Your money back.

Your English skills are enough to hire them for solve this situation.

There are many Russian and some Arabian Lawyers too.

Try to contact someone who promise "free consultation" via email or skype chat.
legendary
guess who's back
I'm sure about is that the problem isn't with me

Why You contact not New Yourk Lawyers?
They love to solve problems of customers.

to be honest I had never contacted any lawyer in the past , so I don't know how things go with them
I'm not even sure what I should tell them cause my English isn't that good also I don't know what is exactly the problem
Poloniex is taking tons of time and they are not answering , but so far they haven't told me that they won't pay me
so I'm not even sure if that's considered a scam or just treating a customer like garbage
Pages:
Jump to: