Pages:
Author

Topic: Restaurants accepting bitcoin! - page 50. (Read 55772 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
January 28, 2017, 05:14:16 PM
Its a great news that restaurants have started to accept bitcoins as a mode of payment but in my country still bitcoin development is lacking and there is no place where I can spend them directly but that is done easily with bitcoin debit card the only thing I need is to load my card and use it wherever I want.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
January 28, 2017, 02:34:40 PM
Have you tried going to places and get hungry but you have no cash available with only bitcoins in your smartphone. Here are the list of bitcoin accepting restaurants that will feed your stomach with delicious cooking in exchange for bitcoins. This is a sign that bitcoin is truly amazing that even restaurants and pizza stores have seen its value and started to include in its payment options.

Check the list on this link: http://bitcoinrestaurants.net/
Neat list, maybe I'll use it sometime when I go back across the border for business or something, but for now I won't be able to make all that much use of it since I'm in Canada right now lol.

I'm liking some of the names on that list, and some of the numbers are quite nice to look at especially. It's giving me a good feeling that this quantity of restaurants, while still relatively small for right now, is still a pretty good list overall.
Activity: 462
Merit: 273
January 28, 2017, 02:27:58 PM
This is actually pretty awesome! Grin

However, my only concern is the time it takes to verify your purchase. After paying for the food, do you have to wait at your table until the transaction is verified? Could you possibly pay at the beginning of the meal

and hope it is complete by when you are finished? Other then that, this would actually be very useful.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
January 28, 2017, 10:21:53 AM
They say that we can add restaurants ourselves, but we will not know that is restaurants in our country if we do not live in the great cities if it is not written there !
A similar scenario, I have come across. My friend suggested a restaurant in a pilgrim where bitcoin is being accepted. But when I visited there they have stopped accepting bitcoin payments. Only through a well maintained system we can have this kind of continuously changing data effectively up to date.
Activity: 462
January 28, 2017, 09:54:15 AM
As always this is an United States-centered map, and no other country in the world is represented... They say that we can add restaurants ourselves, but we will not know that is restaurants in our country if we do not live in the great cities if it is not written there !

It's great if they allow people in other country to add new restaurant in their country. It will be bitcoin masive adoption
Activity: 434
January 28, 2017, 09:45:05 AM
It's always great to see bitcoin accepted in more store or places and the fact that there area a lot of restaurants accepting bitcoin make me happy, with the right publicity bitcoin can be really famous and there will be more and more restaurants follow to adapting bitcoin, but I still concern about the transaction speed
I think if the restaurant is a partner of a  3rd party bitcoin wallet provider transaction speed will not be a problem because when you transfer your coins to their wallet it was already confirmed it's only matter of spending your coins to either in a restaurant or on a cafe
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
physics, mathematics and engineering
January 28, 2017, 09:43:08 AM
I think google maps integration would be cool
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
January 28, 2017, 09:37:30 AM
It would be very nice to take a trip outside without a massive wallet in your pocket and with just your mobile phone then you would be hungry and think of a place to eat and would pay using your hard earn bitcoin, that is certainly great and I think in the U.S. there are a lot of restaurants that are accepting bitcoin so sad that my country does not have even 1 restaurant that accepts bitcoin!

Yeah its good see lots of resturant accepting bitcoins as a payment but I expect any resturant in my country should accept it or world wide fooders like KFC. McD and etc. Then it would be more comfortable for us.

Yup restaurant and fastfood would be great but why would stop with a restaurant that accept bitcoin directly why not have a mall that really  accepts botcoin that would be very awesome and convinient for people with bitcoin and withnon, and by these means some people that does't have any knowledge with bitcoin would have some interest in it by just seeing how bitcoin works. This would be innovative and a big help in the community.
Activity: 454
January 28, 2017, 06:32:30 AM
As always this is an United States-centered map, and no other country in the world is represented... They say that we can add restaurants ourselves, but we will not know that is restaurants in our country if we do not live in the great cities if it is not written there !
Certainly there are restaurants in other places in the world, I have heard that there are several options in European countries. However, this may take a long time to become more frequent in third world countries as people will need more time to have the infrastructure needed to provide such services.
Activity: 756
Merit: 502
January 28, 2017, 06:17:55 AM
Activity: 406
January 28, 2017, 01:06:03 AM
This is a great news that there were restaurants who initiate to use bitcoin as the way of payment to eat and to be full. For sure many will go there and spend their hard earned bitcoin. I hope some restaurant do the same thing here in our country but their number is still less. It only take few restaurants to start this initiative and then everyone else will follow.

I think pay bitcoin for eat it a bit excessive. Because as long as we can still afford with fiat why should  bitcoin? More simple with fiat i think..
But if you want to use the results of the bitcoin money to buy food and then it must be redeemed by fiat, it is what I did. Because  in my country if use food restaurant use it will be in vain because here the average bitcoin users use it for investment and trading. Thank you
Activity: 322
Merit: 251
January 28, 2017, 12:52:41 AM
If I gots only bitcoin inna my phone, y'all better be sure I gots dolla bills in my purse.  Ain't no way I'm aspendin' mah hard earned bitcoin on some greasy ass hamboiger.  Why any fool wanna do that?  Thet's whatcha got fiat for, ya idjits!!!!
Activity: 742
January 28, 2017, 12:49:28 AM
Wow great, although I can't get to the restaurants that, but I'm still glad that this positive sign. This will increase the popularity of Bitcoin for everyone. I guess that will easily pay if using Bitcoins. I hope that in the future there will be more of restaurant like this, it is very convenient. I'm going to this restaurant on the nearest day Cheesy  Grin
Activity: 2506
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
January 28, 2017, 12:28:14 AM
This is a great news that there were restaurants who initiate to use bitcoin as the way of payment to eat and to be full. For sure many will go there and spend their hard earned bitcoin. I hope some restaurant do the same thing here in our country but their number is still less. It only take few restaurants to start this initiative and then everyone else will follow.

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
January 27, 2017, 09:27:41 PM
How envious of me to all of you, my country doesnt even have ATM for btc

altought there a lot of people who open a seminar or lesson about bitcoin so it can widespread, but the goverment never accepted it

BTW how the paymen on those restourant work?? Do they always wait to get atleast 1 confirmation then leave or they can just show that they already sent btc with 0 confirmation??
since tranfering BTC need 1 or more confirmation that need time to wait, sometimes it 1 hours
Activity: 778
Merit: 500
January 27, 2017, 09:17:38 PM
That's a specific list for America. It is hard to find such a list in other countries, because America as a grown nation people are much known to it than the other countries. These services won't be found long as only limited number of users pay with bitcoin periodically.

It's moslty on the no go list, so you have to know a restaurant who actually accept its. Else you won't find it.

Too bad though.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
January 27, 2017, 08:59:24 PM
That's a specific list for America. It is hard to find such a list in other countries, because America as a grown nation people are much known to it than the other countries. These services won't be found long as only limited number of users pay with bitcoin periodically.
Activity: 504
January 27, 2017, 08:28:31 PM
95 restaurants is somewhat a big number. but still no wonder if restaurants in the US is accepting bitcoin due to the fact that the adoptation of bitcoin in this state is wide already. thus still a great news. if someone accidentally left his wallet then he can pay right from his bitcoin wallet.  hassle-free, right? he doesnt have to plead or wash all the plates used by the customers in order to pay what he has eaten.

I just hope that we will have restaurants thatwill accept bitcoin as a payment too here in our country. but i know not yet too soon, because of lack of mass information about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. maybe it'll take a lot of years before it happens.

regards.
Activity: 910
Merit: 523
January 27, 2017, 07:56:27 PM
It would be nice if you mentioned in your title and/or description that this was only for USA. Otherwise, looks great Smiley Cheers.

Hahahahaha, But your right dude! it is not specify if this is preferred to all restaurant in the world. anyway, even here in my country there are some bar and restaurant who accepted bitcoin, even in  some coffee shop here. That's very nice to hear.
No matter where is it, as long as they exist and increasing in number, others may follow them. This is what we need to get more bitcoiners (real adopters) to treat bitcoin as currency, spend it on daily basis not just buy and sell as traders.
I don't know how much restaurants here that accepted bitcoin payment, not so sure if there is one. But I know there are plenty of them in others big cities. I will hold my bitcoin and spend it there if I travel to those cities, what better in my thought is planning to build my restaurant and accept bitcoin of course in the future.
Activity: 812
Merit: 252
January 27, 2017, 07:47:34 PM
Would be great to have the list of restaurants available also in Canada that accept bitcoin. I love the idea one day to go buy a good coffee or eat some sushi with the money I made online Wink
Pages:
Jump to: