Pages:
Author

Topic: [Results 2022] Bitcointalk Community Awards 🏆 - page 6. (Read 2960 times)

legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
Wow, 3 second prizes Cheesy It instantly reminded me of Seinfeld Tongue

Congratulations too all winners! @fillippone: wear the Golden Feather title with pride Smiley

I would appreciate it if the winners would post their bitcoin addresses here.
bc1qv9gswlk6l0hts3gxf9xrcdvdwg4xreu447xgzd

Thanks guys Smiley

Now how am I going to change my personal text?
  • Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Three Times Second?
  • Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Three Times Almost?
  • Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and 2nd HoG, GF and BCTN?
Or should I dwell on the past with:
  • Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021?
  • Just only Thick-Skinned Gang Leader?
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 4265
✿♥‿♥✿
I am very grateful to everyone who voted for me. The forum has really become a second family for me, and I want to thank everyone who organized this holiday. @icopress and @GazetaBitcoin, my sincere thanks.
I also want to congratulate everyone who won.

I will be grateful if my prize is sent to this address.  bc1q3r73df3p5hjg6urmu3vd2tassk8c88tc4qz8sn

As for the physical prize, if possible, let it go to one of our organizers.
Thanks again!!!
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 4333
~

Congrats to all the winners! Very well deserved.

And of course a big thank you to @icopress, @GazetaBitcoin, @Cyrus & @Sorsis for the great organization of the event and counting the votes.

I am looking forward to the next round in 2023. These community events are always big fun! Thumbs up!
Activity: 350
Merit: 255
Congratulations to all the winners,you have done so much and have also contributed to see the forum grow in your various ways. The price is a way to encourage you to continue with your good work and your tired less effort in the community is noticed by forum members. Those other people who didn't get a price due to the low vote count, don't be discouraged,you are still recognized and don't be discouraged,maybe next time you might fall in the prize positions.
Keep it up everyone.  @Ico press and @GazetaBitcoin,you the men
Activity: 630
Merit: 731
Bitcoin g33k
A BIG THANKS to @icopress and @GazetaBitcoin for organizing, distributing wins and managing something like this. Many thanks also to @1miau, who is doing an exemplary and unrestricted job not only for the German sub-area. Thanks to all supporters and also a thank you to all winners who make a great contribution to enrich the forum qualitatively and help other readers.

Please send my winnings to the address --> bc1qqnrjshpjpypepxvuagatsqqemnyetsmvzqnafh

Thank you.
citb0in
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 2645
Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o
Oh my goodness, I was close to have a place. Seriously there are no point to have Miss bitcointalk category anymore. We don't know anyone's true gender. A nick is not enough to judge the sex of a user. Hero of Good, Golden Feather, Bitcointalk Ninja, Bitcoin Geek, Discovery of the Year, Craft Master, Antihero, Event of the Year, Fail of the Year are some well deserved categories.

I can imagine it's a lot of work for team GazetaBitcoin and icopress. They deserve applaud, perhaps some recognition too only because hosting the event and volunteering for it.

Overall it's fun to see this event for last few years. Congratulations to the winners.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 768
[Results 2022] Bitcointalk Community Awards 🏆
Congratulations to all the winning participants in this great contest.
All the winners selected by category in my opinion deserve the award. But there was one that made me smile when I saw Foxpup who was selected in the Miss Bitcointalk category. Really interesting.

My appreciation to icopress as the owner of innovation in making this contest.

Hopefully this year (2023) there will be new things that bring a lot of innovation.
Congratulations to everyone.

Regards,
aylabadia05
legendary
Activity: 4326
Merit: 3041
Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023
Oh, yeah. I've still got it. Send the prize to 1PSrpqmMzyaPWDLhCyXYKwa1wyYoLV6QQe.

Congratulations to all the other winners, condolences to all the losers, and thanks to everyone who participated. As always, it was fun!
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 3030
Congratulations to all that have won in each category and also to the ones that made the second and third place , you are all winners !
As 1miau have written already im happy to read that one of our Local Board ( citb0in ) has made it to the 3rd place in "Discovery of the year"
Saddly it was not possible for me to get a spot in the 2 categories i was nominated , but to be on the List is already a honor and maybe next year i have a chance.

Congrats to @icopress and @GazetaBitcoin for an awesome Contest , i looking forward to next year !
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
Wow, what an interesting surprise. I really didn't expect it.
I have to thank the organizers too @icopress and @GazetaBitcoin for managing this community awards, and sponsors as well. of course, everyone who participated in the vote.

My BTC addy: 3FWdmutJ8pqH9D3VNd7j2BLBUXJv49qZxW
thx.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 6769
Currently not much available - see my websitelink
Wow, great list and I guess it took some effort and time to count all votes.  Cheesy
Congratulations to all winners!

I've presented the result already in our German topic here as citb0in from our local board has won a small prize in "Discovery of the year".
Maybe you could correct his name, looks like a small typo in his name:  

Many thanks @icopress and @GazetaBitcoin for managing our 2022 Bitcointalk Community Awards and Betnomi + Cryptios for a very generous sponsorship!
I'm already looking forward to our next round.  Smiley
Activity: 510
Merit: 4005
Congrats to the other 29 winners!

Thanks @icopress, @GazetaBitcoin, @Cyrus, @Sorsis, Betnomi and Cryptios!

I can't accept the physical prizes, but I'll happily take the BTC: bc1q2yz2gmgt9yz2z0rl2r72tdlfany5uqs397996a Smiley

This award (really) means a lot to me, and I hope I can find ways to add value to the forum for many years to come. Thanks, everyone!
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1080
Congrats to all the winners and runners up! I hope we can see some new people in the future because the same names are on there from last years. Maybe a way of not removing votes for these members but only counting 1/2 of a point for each vote? We might get some new members that were runners up and unlucky because of popularity.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 5894
Meh.
Great event, nice to see so many different winners! Well deserved to you all and finally jayce takes home the craft master category - can't think of anyone who deserves it more. I bet I don't only speak for myself when I say that a lot of campaigns/promos and similar here on bitcointalk would not run without your amazing graphics jayce.

Thank you to organizers, apologies for not getting my votes in but looking at the totals it would have made no difference.

Please give my winnings to jayce, he deserves it Smiley
Activity: 1624
Merit: 791
Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈
Finally, we can see a list of some of the winners of this bitcointalk community award contest. We appreciate and appreciate what GazetaBitcoin and icopress are doing, as well as the sponsors to support this event.

Once again congrats to the winners the community voted for the nominees by their votes meaning that they are very enthusiastic about this way.

But is this event really going to happen every year?
Just want to know. Cheesy
Activity: 882
Merit: 302
Thank you icopress and GazetaBitcoin, last year’s award had the most unbiased voting process since three years. Everything went smoothly. Congratulations to all the winners. Well deserved. I see we have some winners again from the same category as the previous year, maybe we should have an award for two-time bitcointalk award winners  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1224
'Life's but a walking shadow'!
Congratulations to all the winners, this contest never disappoints in bringing the community together, and this one didn't too. Well Done icopress and GazetaBitcoin for the seamless organization of this Bitcointalk award show yet again. Great gesture from the sponsors as well: Betnomi and Cryptios, to add rewards to it. Thank you all.

I know some of the first place winners woudn't accept the physical items they've won for privacy reasons, it is what it is, and as Bitcoiners it is completely understandable, but it is great there's a Bitcoin reward, and of course no problem about privacy violation on that one (part of the reason we love Bitcoin eh Grin). Cheers guys!
legendary
Activity: 3584
Merit: 4420
Congrats to all the winners!!! You all deserved every nomination. Can't wait to see what the next contest brings.
legendary
Activity: 3332
Merit: 6809
Cashback 15%
LOL.  I didn't even realize the bitcointalk Youtube channel got any votes for Failure of the Year.  Ouch.

A'ight I didn't want votes or to win anything, but I'm no sucker and will gratefully accept my 3rd place win:

bc1qhaxv7dathsjwfpyntfep5rl475cfuygatmu0z4

Congrats to all the winners!  It was a shitty year overall, but at least this contest was some fun.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 5874
light_warrior ... 🕯️
I would appreciate it if the winners would post their bitcoin addresses here.

I will process payments by Monday (or when I have a complete list)  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: