Pages:
Author

Topic: [RESURRECTION] Bringing Life to Growthcoin (GRW) , MADATORY UPDATE TO 1.3.0 - page 12. (Read 34552 times)

Activity: 296
Merit: 250
I'm only getting one peer. Here's what's in the debug log:

peer=188.226.155.94:17177

Hope that helps. It's apparently the only peer working for me.

It is the pool node.

I only get this one more node:

connected 67.211.45.68:17177

and somethimes this:
connected 155.210.52.121:17177
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007
Any news or updates guys?

Also had similar issues to above posters in regards to orphans and updating block chain. Lately I have had a hard time finding peers/conncetions. Does anyone have an updated peerlist I could use? Currently going from 1-0 connections.Thanks

I want to point out that after I got synced, things are working. I do still have the issue with transactions from 2013 showing at the top and overpowering newer transactions, but my balance is increasing and coins are being minted.

How many connections do you get on average?

Also had similar issues to above posters in regards to orphans and updating block chain. Lately I have had a hard time finding peers/conncetions. Does anyone have an updated peerlist I could use? Currently going from 1-0 connections.Thanks

I want to point out that after I got synced, things are working. I do still have the issue with transactions from 2013 showing at the top and overpowering newer transactions, but my balance is increasing and coins are being minted.

I'm only getting one peer. Here's what's in the debug log:

peer=188.226.155.94:17177

Hope that helps. It's apparently the only peer working for me.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

legendary

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Yesterday I see in the wallet client something a little strange.

I open it (after some days), so it has to download the missing blockchains. When it has more thatn 1000 blocks to finish the download, it starts to generate POS bock, one after other for more that 100 POS.
That blocks where almost all confirmed and in the same time, when it starts to generate POS, in the pool there were all find and not confirmed blocks (some has 2 or 3 confirmations left) that goes orphans.

What is strange for me, it is that POS starts where not al the new blockchain was download and so my client was not syncronized with networks.

now I reopen it and with 2000 blocks to dowwload for syncroniation, it starts to make POS again (a block every seconds).

I've had what I believe is a similar problem to yours. When updating the client it "minted" like 50x in a day, but never added to my balance. On top of this, there are transactions from 2013 that are at the top of my list (being the "latest"), even though there are also a lot of 2014 transactions.

Similiar here, once the wallet is syncronised then the pos block previously generated seem to orphan, however if you leave the wallet open then minting will occur. I have also moved some coins to allcoins so it is working correctly. I also ran repairwallet hope this helps.
legendary

I open it (after some days), so it has to download the missing blockchains. When it has more thatn 1000 blocks to finish the download, it starts to generate POS bock, one after other for more that 100 POS.
That blocks where almost all confirmed and in the same time, when it starts to generate POS, in the pool there were all find and not confirmed blocks (some has 2 or 3 confirmations left) that goes orphans.

What is strange for me, it is that POS starts where not al the new blockchain was download and so my client was not syncronized with networks.

now I reopen it and with 2000 blocks to dowwload for syncroniation, it starts to make POS again (a block every seconds).

I've had what I believe is a similar problem to yours. When updating the client it "minted" like 50x in a day, but never added to my balance. On top of this, there are transactions from 2013 that are at the top of my list (being the "latest"), even though there are also a lot of 2014 transactions.
Activity: 266
Colossuscoin - the future of payment methods
Hello All sorry for the delay and I've been away , I have been contacted by a few Growthcoin members about the update , just wanted to let you know that I will be posting it within the next 2 days , I'm very sorry for the delay as I was caught up with alot of work.

Regards,
~SoopY~

thank you soopy.

it doesnt matter. well done.
Activity: 296

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
Hello All sorry for the delay and I've been away , I have been contacted by a few Growthcoin members about the update , just wanted to let you know that I will be posting it within the next 2 days , I'm very sorry for the delay as I was caught up with alot of work.

Regards,
~SoopY~
legendary
After synchronization is complete my wallet was gone over 80,000 coins Huh Huh Huh Huh

Date: 2014/5/14 12:26
Debit: 0.00 GRW
Net amount: -59863.40 GRW
Transaction ID: 75f67a4122d6a57d730c09ddf21d00c6eaf0bee8464904e1c386d1df078a35fc

Generated coins must mature 50 blocks before they can be spent. When you generated this block, it was broadcast to the network to be added to the block chain. If it fails to get into the chain, its state will change to "not accepted" and it won't be spendable. This may occasionally happen if another node generates a block within a few seconds of yours.

Can you make a screenshot of the client showing this part? This looks to me like you generated a staked block and are just waiting until it's matured.
Activity: 504
Merit: 254

You might as well toss Mintpal on that list as well then. Both sites work in the same way, so going for two, hopefully getting on one is possible. Plus you get free votes on each one, Smiley.

I think it's a better strategy to concentrate the efforts on 1 exchange at a time and Cryptsy seems a "cheaper" choice for now.

Currently, to get the first spot on cryptsy, we would need 4 BTC

to get the first spot on Mintpal we would need over 22 BTC.

So for me the choice is clear. we should concentrate all the efforts on Cryptsy and raise the required BTC in the community

I wasn't thinking about it from that perspective. That's a good point. So right now we're waiting on the new client, and then we'll start pushing for the exchange via crowd sourcing?

I think that would be a good idea.
So everything is finished ? From this topic it is hard to tell.

No we are still waiting on soopy to come back to us
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
So everything is finished ? From this topic it is hard to tell.
After synchronization is complete my wallet was gone over 80,000 coins Huh Huh Huh Huh

no need to spam...

how does those coins were transfered into the wallet?  were they PoW mined or is it a regular transaction?
Activity: 375
Date: 2014/5/14 12:24
Transaction ID: cf743d65b8bb7493edefa9d0d110348bfc26da44a616b8b798e4a26f8b34f707

Generated coins must mature 50 blocks before they can be spent. When you generated this block, it was broadcast to the network to be added to the block chain. If it fails to get into the chain, its state will change to "not accepted" and it won't be spendable. This may occasionally happen if another node generates a block within a few seconds of yours.
Date: 2014/5/14 12:34
Net amount: -9999.80 GRW
Transaction ID: f3ecfa9d7e2c9ac26ea15bf7ff7d7f7439a3e8775f894548eae92778a2d15da2

Date: 2014/5/14 12:26
Transaction ID: 75f67a4122d6a57d730c09ddf21d00c6eaf0bee8464904e1c386d1df078a35fc

legendary

You might as well toss Mintpal on that list as well then. Both sites work in the same way, so going for two, hopefully getting on one is possible. Plus you get free votes on each one, Smiley.

I think it's a better strategy to concentrate the efforts on 1 exchange at a time and Cryptsy seems a "cheaper" choice for now.

Currently, to get the first spot on cryptsy, we would need 4 BTC

to get the first spot on Mintpal we would need over 22 BTC.

So for me the choice is clear. we should concentrate all the efforts on Cryptsy and raise the required BTC in the community

I wasn't thinking about it from that perspective. That's a good point. So right now we're waiting on the new client, and then we'll start pushing for the exchange via crowd sourcing?
Activity: 266
Colossuscoin - the future of payment methods
Pages:
Jump to: