Pages:
Author

Topic: [RESURRECTION] Bringing Life to Growthcoin (GRW) , MADATORY UPDATE TO 1.3.0 - page 17. (Read 34583 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1002
So with the non communication of CoinEx, I guess we need another (and BETTER) exchange to make some trades with this coin

GRW just added to Allcoin https://www.allcoin.com/trade/GRW_BTC
Activity: 504
Merit: 254
I have contacted Poloniex to see if they would list us
Are people still in for the Cryptsy paid voting?

I had a few thousand GRW bought on CoinEx that I can't withdraw for over a week and a half  Angry

So with the non communication of CoinEx, I guess we need another (and BETTER) exchange to make some trades with this coin

What are you working on soopy?

I am heavily involved with HoboNickels, the community is just great.  The main reason for the coin's success is constant development.

I would love to see this coin value improved.

I am not a wallet developer, but maybe I can support you soopy in some ways (just pm me)

We were talking about incorporating a few new features

• Coin control
  • Automatic Checkpoints
  • Unlock for minting button
  • Market data inside the Qt(last price, volume, etc)
  • Dynamic wallet loading (that would be nice)
  • Name change to something like Growthbond
  • Clean up of OP and source code (with official website in the readme) --- Maybe starting a new thread since the resurrection part is done

We also need some people willing to manage a forum/wiki (both?), the Reddit (is there even one?) and do some marketing material (I think we have some talented people on board regarding this topic)

These are the kinds of things that if are looked at on a constant and regular basis, will attract new investors into the project and give long term value to the coin.

So I guess the question is to soopy.  Are you committed to developing this coin?  We don't expect you doing everything, but since the wallet is the main pillar of any crypto, you are an important part of this success.

Forget the pumps and dumps. Coins like these have an advantage, especially GRW witch has some history (established block chain) and I do love the fact it's PoW/PoS hybrid status.  Miners will want to grab some of it, you can bet on that.
Activity: 182
Activity: 196

Thanks AllCoin, appreciate adding the coin to your exchange  Cool

After the problem with coinex, I can start buying again! Smiley

I've updated the website with the new exchange, coinex has been
removed will add back IF they get things sorted!
Activity: 168
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Colossuscoin - the future of payment methods
may be we should get more nodes?

Just ordered a new server for some projects, next week I will setup a node for GRW there.

thanks.
legendary

Just ordered a new server for some projects, next week I will setup a node for GRW there.
Activity: 296

More nodes will be a solution for most of the coin stability problems.

I see that when connections are few, the pools have lot of orphans, but in the same time I see that even POS mined block in my wallet get lot of orphans.

Due to the nature of GRW, with only 50 block confirmations and where POS is a high component as interest maturate soon in mined blocks, all goes fine when there is lot of connections.

I'm trying to see if I'm able to have the daemon running in my Rasberry PI to have it up as a node in the network (the problem is that rasberry has not a good power and daemon is very cpu owner
Find the problem and this will make the multi-pool software more reliable in future Smiley

Essentially stratum-mining did not terminate the process when I restart all about growthcoin in the pool.
The operation is: terminate stratum-mining and then daemon (in this case daemon was segfault itself during the night).
After starting the daemon, attends 25 seconds and start stratum-mining again. Daemon have a command to terminate it, while stratum have to be killed. I use the safe terminate (to let the software to close his operations), but this now teach that after 5 seconds, it must be call a kill -9 to ensure it will be terminate for sure.

Thanks
Fortunactly not needs to download the blockchains again Smiley
Pool running again.

Right now my miner shows your pool as dead and can't mine, looks like not completely fixed...

Thanks for feedback.

I'm looking on every logs and there is no sign of problems, but effectively miner not connecting.

when i open my wallet,there is usually onlyt one or two connections. so it syncs slowly.

Pool running again.

Right now my miner shows your pool as dead and can't mine, looks like not completely fixed...

Thanks for feedback.

I'm looking on every logs and there is no sign of problems, but effectively miner not connecting.

when i open my wallet,there is usually onlyt one or two connections. so it syncs slowly.
Pool running again.

Thanks for feedback.

legendary
Pool running again.

hope the coin better and better.
Pool running again.
The daemon into the pool server get segfault during the night Sad

I'm reactivating it, hoping that there is not the needs to download the bockchain again.

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Can anyone tell me how to get the windows wallet to sync? I've had it open for over a day and it hasn't connect to a single peer. Is this something I need to manually imput?

Thanks,

Burtnaked
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
ive seen network hashrate going to 173k 215k not bad
Pool updated with the latest daemon and add the new list of nodes (after testing at home, all seems to improve stability, even for POS mining)

where to see the new list of nodes?

look at page 1 in Sample growthcoin.conf

i have changed it,thanks
Pages:
Jump to: