Pages:
Author

Topic: return as soon as possible and win back your losses . - page 18. (Read 3105 times)

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994
Cats on Mars
We all can lose in gambling  and lose our money but shall we stop or try to win back what we lost ?
Chances are you're going to loose again (at least in my experience). You shouldn't be greedy, this type of mindset could bring big consequences. You can always come back another day and start over. I know sometimes the risks and excitement is what many gamblers are looking for, but in this situation, doing it with purpose of gaining back what you just lost won't be as exciting as you think. Stopping at the right moment is a lesson everyone needs to learn at some point.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Well losing and afterwards chasing these losses is definitely not a good idea BUT integrating this in a proper money management system is. Personally i dont like abc progressions but i know some guys who are succesful with it. I am always playing with my own soft progression system which works good for me!
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105
We all can lose in gambling  and lose our money but shall we stop or try to win back what we lost ?

Yes, we can lose our money in gambling because it is full of risks and excitement, pleasure and pain, joy and sorrow, a mixture of almost everything.
Coming back to your question, the best thing I would do if I were you is that, I would still gamble but not with the purpose of recovering back (in my mind) what I lost already. Because we take wrong decisions under the panic pressure and that leads us to losing our capital even more. Try to "stop" there, take some more time, chill out & relax, then search for something new that you believe you could win in and then gamble in it. But I would remind you again not to go all-in on any bets with the intention of winning back your loss, only gamble a decided percentage of your bankroll and be happy if you win it. You will eventually be able to recover, not by taking it all into account but by doing it the correct way.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
We all can lose in gambling  and lose our money but shall we stop or try to win back what we lost ?
If i were you, i wouldn't try to recoup losses, it always results in more losses(i have always lost when i tried to recoup my losses  Undecided). see/read this thread for an example(https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/should-i-try-to-win-back-my-loss-2285020).
Only a few people can have the luck to recoup their losses most of them will again lose their money to try to win back there losses. I tried this method few times in sports betting, and only a few times I succeed, but many times i end with the loss. So you are ready to take the risk then try or else better try to get back to other work.
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 6138
Meh.

If I start gambling with X amount and I am prepared to lose that amount (obviously, since I'm gambling) I would never stop if I had a few bad results. Not until I've lost all that I was prepared to lose from the getgo. Otherwise I really don't see the point in gambling, and he who can not stomach it should just stay away Cheesy
Activity: 2996
Merit: 609
Risky thing to do and not recommended at all because most people know this kind of behavior would really lead for more loses which would pile if luck isnt on your side. If you can risk your money on chasing then its your choice as long you are already aware on the possible things would happen ahead if results would really turn against you.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
We all can lose in gambling  and lose our money but shall we stop or try to win back what we lost ?
If i were you, i wouldn't try to recoup losses, it always results in more losses(i have always lost when i tried to recoup my losses  Undecided). see/read this thread for an example(https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/should-i-try-to-win-back-my-loss-2285020).
Activity: 768
Merit: 1000
In my opinion we should wait till we feel that we are calm after the losing streak and then play with a fresh mind. If we try to win back then we can make few irrational decisions and lose all the money we have in the betting account. So we should wait till we cooldown and then we should comeback and do whatever we can.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
If you are just gamble again i think possible that you can lose more in gambling the chance to win  back your loses is less than the  chance to lose your all investment.. Gambling are made for entertainment purposes and i think the greediness still there even you win and get back your loses expect that next day you will gamble again and lose..
So if you wanted not to lose all of your money better to stop gamble that i think can be consider as winner than you are continue to gamble just to recover your loses that i think you can be lose more because of anger and greediness..
Activity: 147
Merit: 100

If you try to win back your lost money from gambling then mostly you may lose even more money so don't do that mistake.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1280
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com

It is not necessary to stop gambling, the thing is do not chase losses.  If ever you lose let it go and have a fresh start in order for you to get rid of stress and frustration of not winning back your losses.  Aside from that it is your decision if you have enough or you can still go.  But gambling is for entertainment with a chance to win the pot money so it would be awkward if you are playing and not enjoying the game.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

Chasing our lost money means we have to bet with bigger amount than usual. The chance to lose the money that we can't afford to lose is bigger in this situation. And if we repeat such habit regularly, the unsolved problem is waiting for us. Stop and forget it! Play again at the other day with the fresh mind and for sure with the amount that we can afford to lose!

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: