Pages:
Author

Topic: return as soon as possible and win back your losses . - page 9. (Read 3105 times)

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
Ots nit lapsible to do the returning back of your profit sometimes people are chasing their money and the times that their playing for the sake of their profit and they cant conteol their selves for the sake fo the thinking that they cna be win and the result will be sad
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
When leaving gambling in a state of losing and losing a lot of money, there is a sense of hurt. And that feeling will bring me back and win back my losses.

i think you are one of many gamblers that have been luck when you are come back and win back your losses because i think there only a few people that can do this. they only get another losing of their money and they can not win their money in that day. when i am trying to do this, i realize that my chance is not big and i only risk my money to get losing again in gambling games. maybe i don't have my good luck works in the games and i think i can not expecting to win my money back.
I think i read an article that mostly those who return quickly end up recovering their lost they have accrued through gambling but i am not a person that really believes in that kind of mambo jambo thing. I think that when you lose so much money, the best thing to do is wait it out and even take a step from gambling for a while until you have dealt with losing all that money.
Yes it is very important to get in the game back. If you have not enough money to bit again and again then I will suggest not betting lot of money at one time. Bit little money and of you lost you will have more money to play again and at last you will win.

It is also not possible to lose every time. But be patient and cool while gamble and look at the conditions which favor you or not. Don’t gamble in bad conditions.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
Some of player don’t control there selves and they control there temper most of them are reaching the money for the sake of money and most of the oamyer are running their gambling for greed one time big time one they get what they want they will still continue to okay untill they will continue to play.
Activity: 700
We all can lose in gambling  and lose our money but shall we stop or try to win back what we lost ?

That will be the wisest decision taken by you. As running after losses won't  get you anything else than more losses.  However you can be lucky sometimes to win the amount back but let's not forget it's the house who wins in the end not the players.

Getting back to gambling as soon as possible after you lost is not the best idea, winning back the loses that you have in gambling is like a suicide, so, the best way to win back our losses is to try some other way where we could earn money in a safer way than gambling. I hope that you knew that gambling would not give you anything in return even though you are going to spend a lot of money on it, it is not enough to assure yourself that you could win it all back.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Base on my experience when i return or deposit again after i lose my deposit will make it even worse instead of winning back my losses, i lose again the new deposit. So what i can advise to you is do not try to win back your losses, if possible stop gambling even if it makes you happy for a bit of time, i prefer keep holding bitcoin and in the future it will make you more happy than gambling your money.
Sometimes I lose it faster than first deposit, only few times I was able to win back what I lost.
After losing money it is best not to try to recover money, deal with your lost and move on, try your luck next time.
Trying to recover loses can lead to more and bigger loses and troubles.
Yes it is very important for winning your money back. If you have not enough money to bit again and again then I will suggest not betting lot of money at one time. Bit little money and of you lost you will have more money to play again and at last you will win.

It is also not possible to lose every time. But be patient and cool while gamble and look at the conditions which are your favor or not. Never give up and fight till the end.

Simply put, don't take it too seriously. There are far less instances when people successfuly recover after a string of losses than those who went home emptyhanded and full of regrets.
Activity: 363
Merit: 101
Base on my experience when i return or deposit again after i lose my deposit will make it even worse instead of winning back my losses, i lose again the new deposit. So what i can advise to you is do not try to win back your losses, if possible stop gambling even if it makes you happy for a bit of time, i prefer keep holding bitcoin and in the future it will make you more happy than gambling your money.
Sometimes I lose it faster than first deposit, only few times I was able to win back what I lost.
After losing money it is best not to try to recover money, deal with your lost and move on, try your luck next time.
Trying to recover loses can lead to more and bigger loses and troubles.
Yes it is very important for winning your money back. If you have not enough money to bit again and again then I will suggest not betting lot of money at one time. Bit little money and of you lost you will have more money to play again and at last you will win.

It is also not possible to lose every time. But be patient and cool while gamble and look at the conditions which are your favor or not. Never give up and fight till the end.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
Sometimes i return playing ,trying if i can win back my loss but sometimes i win it back but most of the time i do lose more..in gambling if you feel that you are not lucky even what kind of technique's you are doing you will always lose.
That's why you should not think about winning back your losses, because if you're lucky you'll get back your losses because if you're unlucky you'll even add to your losses. Play it without thinking about it, just plug your bet and see what happens.
It's actually okay to think of winning back our loses but we should not do it instantly, not when we are too unlucky because everyday is a different experience and all that only matters is we will win in the long run. If we will put that in our mind and we effectively implement that into action then for sure we have a chance to enjoy gambling regardless of our purpose.
Activity: 672
Sometimes i return playing ,trying if i can win back my loss but sometimes i win it back but most of the time i do lose more..in gambling if you feel that you are not lucky even what kind of technique's you are doing you will always lose.
That's why you should not think about winning back your losses, because if you're lucky you'll get back your losses because if you're unlucky you'll even add to your losses. Play it without thinking about it, just plug your bet and see what happens.
Activity: 896
Merit: 514
We all can lose in gambling  and lose our money but shall we stop or try to win back what we lost ?

That will be the wisest decision taken by you. As running after losses won't  get you anything else than more losses.  However you can be lucky sometimes to win the amount back but let's not forget it's the house who wins in the end not the players.

Indeed, that is true. I've been there, and I guess a lot of other players have as well. Losses should remain losses, you should not try to chase after it and try to get a positive balance. That's impractical, and there is a great chance that you will not get back those losses but a better chance at losing more and getting further buried in losses. I've seen so much write ups about that situation as well.
Activity: 560

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

The best thing you can do after losing enough to bother you, is step back, calm down, and take some time to think about what you're doing.  The last thing you want to do is chase your money with riskier bets.  When we are "bothered" by our losses, we tend to make bad decisions, so the best thing to do after a major loss is walk away.
As far as I see this thing, the major loss is to decide and come back with bigger best in order to recover your losses. Whatever you have lost in gambling, there are not even chances of getting it back in negative numbers. It is much better to stay away from this evil game once you have lost more than you can afford because when you play with a mindset of getting back money, you make decisions under pressure and they are often wrong ones.
apparently this is the problem for those gamblers who are aggressive to regain their loses, placing much bigger bankroll thinking that they can recover much faster if they have a large bankroll behind and trying to bet much bigger analyzing that number of loses can be predicted by doing the martinfail
system. maybe time to open such minds that gambling is a game of luck and we cant never be lucky day by day.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Activity: 1498
Merit: 502
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

The best thing you can do after losing enough to bother you, is step back, calm down, and take some time to think about what you're doing.  The last thing you want to do is chase your money with riskier bets.  When we are "bothered" by our losses, we tend to make bad decisions, so the best thing to do after a major loss is walk away.
As far as I see this thing, the major loss is to decide and come back with bigger best in order to recover your losses. Whatever you have lost in gambling, there are not even chances of getting it back in negative numbers. It is much better to stay away from this evil game once you have lost more than you can afford because when you play with a mindset of getting back money, you make decisions under pressure and they are often wrong ones.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
This is a very bad ideai always witnessed this kind of scenario when a gambler is started to be bery addicted to gambling. Even if you come back but if its not your luck then you will lose again and again. In gambling your life has bo security that means you will not win all the time.

Yes every gambler needs to be psyched up before he embarks on that journey so that he will be able to accept whatever results that comes his way else there is going to be thoughts of trying to recover what you have lost and that will potentially land you in addiction.
Activity: 314
Merit: 105
If we have already experience of being a losser on gambling it is only right for us to stay away from it. And if you want to win back all of your losses then find another way to earn income just like what I did. Because in gambling there's less possibility that you will win besides, you must have a lot of luck inorder to win.
Activity: 686
Merit: 253
If your are good at what you do and suddenly you are on a string of losses, I think its best you leave and come back on a different time to try your luck as you might be losing because you are high, stressed, or maybe just your bad luck day.
Yes if you are getting back to back loss in a single day. it's better to stop your game and play some other day or some other time. sometimes if we play after giving some rest we can win our bets. sometimes full day we will lose our money it's just our bad luck. So don't play again same day try to play next day.

A series of poor results from gambling should signal you to stop at once and try another time maybe because chances are that you will loose everything eventually if you don't stop and try maybe another time. You should never have the mentality of trying to recoup your losses too because that can land you in bad addiction.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
If your are good at what you do and suddenly you are on a string of losses, I think its best you leave and come back on a different time to try your luck as you might be losing because you are high, stressed, or maybe just your bad luck day.
Yes if you are getting back to back loss in a single day. it's better to stop your game and play some other day or some other time. sometimes if we play after giving some rest we can win our bets. sometimes full day we will lose our money it's just our bad luck. So don't play again same day try to play next day.
Activity: 686
Merit: 521
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

This is a very dangerous mentality one that can lead you on being a problem gambler if not properly handled and if you let emotions get off and move your decisions based on your emotions. WInning is good but it should never because you want to take your lost money as that way you’ll end up loaing more
This is what exactly I am trying to say don't let you emotions fool you , Don't let the feeling of wanting to win strike you back in the end , trust us we all have been to that situation and I'll tell you it will not bring a good result in the end so better stop it as soon as possible
People do not stop until they get real experience from gambling. They will just listen to our suggestions, but nobody can follow our suggestions. as you guys said yes it is not possible to get back our loss in gambling. We have to find another way to earn back our lost money.

it is difficult to earn back our lost money because we don't have big chance to do this and we are only getting more loses. we can not know when we can win the games but one thing that we know, we have loss all of our money and it is too greedy that we are only hoping to win the games.
Yes, we don't have any big chances to win in gambling, maybe if we cheat then that's the time that we can possibly win all the time and win back our loses but of course it is also hard to do. And cheating is not good in gambling, we make wrong doings and at the same time we just losing our money and wasting our time.
Activity: 294
Merit: 105
This is a very bad ideai always witnessed this kind of scenario when a gambler is started to be bery addicted to gambling. Even if you come back but if its not your luck then you will lose again and again. In gambling your life has bo security that means you will not win all the time.
Pages:
Jump to: