Pages:
Author

Topic: (Review/Guide) BW.com BW-L21, 550 Mh/s, 950W Litecoin (scrypt) ASIC miner - page 11. (Read 34700 times)

legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1710
Electrical engineer. Mining since 2014.
Their delivery is somewhere in November........A bitmain clone, nothing more nothing less.
Not a clone, these L21 are well made and more reliable than Antminer L3+ miners.
I've already sent two hashboards from two different L3+ to the warranty repair.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Their delivery is somewhere in November........A bitmain clone, nothing more nothing less.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 525
Less hops. More wins.
any feedback?  did some machines arrive yet???
Activity: 236
Merit: 101
Are all the items here for sale? How his process if you want to have the item.
sign for updates on thier web site and you will receive info about next sale

There being distributed by Hyperbit and also been posting updates on there Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/hyperbitshop/, the first sale was USD bank transfer only I believe. I decided against it due to the price there selling at.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
sign for updates on thier web site and you will receive info about next sale
Activity: 1587
Merit: 271
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
Activity: 585
Merit: 110
Did anybody succeeded in purchasing L21 on last weeks sale?  Was it possible to pay in USD only, or BTC was also accepted?

I tried but out of stock before checkout
they should increase their stock numbers
managed to get l3+ during ico ban
Did anybody succeeded in purchasing L21 on last weeks sale?  Was it possible to pay in USD only, or BTC was also accepted?
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1465
Clueless!
If you talk about the Hyperbit shop launch, that happened already and they sold out https://hyperbitshop.io/

Price for their first batch was 2690 USD per unit.

lol....well we all need to hope for a price pump on pow scrypt and/or LTC ..It is not like I'm immune to hope that the price
goes up I have 3 L3+'s at $1,650 arriving 15th of October....

but the price of pow scrypt has to go up or even that will not be enough with the amount of equip hitting the world

anyway I limit my optimism to THREE 2 months ago....I just can't justify the prices of equip from everyone now....at this point

in time imho ....if you are betting on the price of scrypt pow coins to pump in price......you can just as well hold coins...

Anyway, maybe LTC or whatever will pump to 150 usd or something, then any of these concerns of mine won't matter long term

edit: by the by what was hyperbit's batch size hitting the world our of curiosity ...anyone know?
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Delivery time is same as bitmain......I do not call this making a difference in the crypto world as first stated.  I thought finally a company showed up that could deliver in a reasonable time frame.
legendary
If you talk about the Hyperbit shop launch, that happened already and they sold out https://hyperbitshop.io/

Price for their first batch was 2690 USD per unit.
copper member
Clueless!

Heh, no price yet on these? Thought it was supposed to be priced on Monday 9/25/17?
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
useless, the price is expensive, and delivery is as fast as BITMAIN can do.

nothing to see here.. .time to move on.
copper member
Clueless!
But I just got some Bitmain's yesterday. This at a $1,650 usd price paid in LTC. (thru mostly luck 2 hr notice at 2am for a 4am USA sale ..and according to the thread they
One month passed and BM increased price to $2280/  What a shame!  Undecided

it has to be 'newbies' I hope enough to not just overbuy equipment but hold the coin to drive the price up

gonna take a lot of newbies to make crypto prices go up to what the miners expect for ROI

but hey ...seems there is adoption...maybe 'foolish' adoption by newbies on dubious equipment

but has to be more than a few folk...I can't see the old hands causing this sell-off of bitmain equip yesterday at $2,280.00

anyway, more confused than the previous post quoted now above

(tosses up hands....kicks can, wanders off down the street mumbling about greedy ASIC makers, insane prices, and clueless newbies.....argh)

later
But I just got some Bitmain's yesterday. This at a $1,650 usd price paid in LTC. (thru mostly luck 2 hr notice at 2am for a 4am USA sale ..and according to the thread they
One month passed and BM increased price to $2280/  What a shame!  Undecided
legendary
They said that the price will be set when the shop launches.
copper member
Clueless!
BW.com has now officially announced at their website that HyperBit (by BlockAssets) will be a worldwide retail distributor for the BW.com mining hardware.
https://www.bw.com/

HyperBit will launch their website and shop soon, stay tuned at their Facebook page.

I have updated the "How to order" section in the review with this information.

Quote from: BW.com
Worldwide Distribution License Announcement

Since the recent launch of the World’s Fastest ASIC Script Miner for Litecoin, The L21, Biwang Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd (BW) is pleased to announce that BW has formally appointed Block Assets Limited trading as HyperBit as our Worldwide Retail Distributor. Through this partnership, HyperBit will be responsible for supplying all our customers worldwide.

Customers will now have the opportunity to buy the World Fastest ASIC Script Miner for Litecoin, The L21, in any quantity they wish.
Hyperbit will be the only place to go to order The L21.
For more information connect with them on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/hyperbitshop/

For media information contact:

Louise Roberts
Sphere PR
[email protected]
Tel: +61(0)2 9958 0498

price per unit? (before I dine upon 'crow') Smiley

legendary
BW.com has now officially announced at their website that HyperBit (by BlockAssets) will be a worldwide retail distributor for the BW.com mining hardware.
https://www.bw.com/

HyperBit will launch their website and shop soon, stay tuned at their Facebook page.

I have updated the "How to order" section in the review with this information.

Quote from: BW.com
Worldwide Distribution License Announcement

Since the recent launch of the World’s Fastest ASIC Script Miner for Litecoin, The L21, Biwang Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd (BW) is pleased to announce that BW has formally appointed Block Assets Limited trading as HyperBit as our Worldwide Retail Distributor. Through this partnership, HyperBit will be responsible for supplying all our customers worldwide.

Customers will now have the opportunity to buy the World Fastest ASIC Script Miner for Litecoin, The L21, in any quantity they wish.
Hyperbit will be the only place to go to order The L21.
For more information connect with them on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/hyperbitshop/

For media information contact:

Louise Roberts
Sphere PR
[email protected]
Tel: +61(0)2 9958 0498
legendary
28nm node process LTC ASIC chips are the best possible with the current R&D but I would not be surprised to see 16nm/14nm chips in about a year.
Could be sooner, could be later.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
What did these guys smoke to predict a ROI of 3 months
Pages:
Jump to: