Pages:
Author

Topic: (Review/Guide) BW.com BW-L21, 550 Mh/s, 950W Litecoin (scrypt) ASIC miner - page 8. (Read 34700 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

tnx .   Grin  im checking,  if only lite  bad !
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1710
Electrical engineer. Mining since 2014.
BW-L21 is capable of mining any scrypt algorithm based cryptocurrency.

Litecoin is one of those.

I have tried this miner successfully ok in a multipool (Nicehash.com and Prohashing.com).

No offence, but did you actually read my answer?

I'm not going to be all like a parrot here.

you have minnig any coin tsesting ?

i ask  bw.com ,    he say not mining orther coin , only lite ?

legendary
BW-L21 is capable of mining any scrypt algorithm based cryptocurrency.

Litecoin is one of those.

I have tried this miner successfully ok in a multipool (Nicehash.com and Prohashing.com).
What is your hash board frequency setting?

At 684 Mhz it should have about 580 Mh/s hash rate.

hello , this l21 miner only mining lite coin or ,  mining orther  scrypt  coin  mining,

you have try any coin  scrypt ?
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
I ran the L21 for a week now, so far so good. Hash rate seems to be stable at 480-500 M/s (not 550 as advertised) i'm no sure if the pool affects the hash rate or not ( i'm using litecoin.org ).
It is running very loud which is not considering to let it sit in your house. The miner is running cool ( i guess the high speed fan make it running cool ).
Some people say it's way overpriced but L3+ is $2000 right now at bitmain.com, i'm not sure if this is still true  Grin . Shipment speed and customer service at Hyperbit are ways better than Bitmain too.

I'm trying to mine with other pools to see if the hash rate increase, if so may be i would get few more.

We ordered almost $40K in miners from Hyperbit.  They were a month late, promised free shipping (which they never did) and promised to compensate us for the lost time (they never did).  As a result, we ordered 20 L3+ units, paid with BCH, confirmed in a few minutes and shipped early.  Over the last few months, Bitmain has significantly improved their customer service.  I usually get responses to technical questions within 48 hours.  Not so w/Hyperbit (at least for us in general). We show 585 MHs on miner interfaces, but pool data shows low to mid 500s.  VERY loud.  If you have them at home, go with the L3+
legendary
My bad, i checked it from https://www.litecoinpool.org it says lower number than from bw , i'm getting 580 Mh/S on BW.

Ok, great!  Smiley
Activity: 12
My bad, i checked it from https://www.litecoinpool.org it says lower number than from bw , i'm getting 580 Mh/S on BW.

It's set at 684 when i received it and i leave it as is, it weird. Is the pool affecting the hashrate or not?
legendary

I ran the L21 for a week now, so far so good. Hash rate seems to be stable at 480-500 M/s (not 550 as advertised) i'm no sure if the pool affects the hash rate or not ( i'm using litecoin.org ).
It is running very loud which is not considering to let it sit in your house. The miner is running cool ( i guess the high speed fan make it running cool ).
Some people say it's way overpriced but L3+ is $2000 right now at bitmain.com, i'm not sure if this is still true  Grin . Shipment speed and customer service at Hyperbit are ways better than Bitmain too.

I'm trying to mine with other pools to see if the hash rate increase, if so may be i would get few more.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 525
Less hops. More wins.
Hi guys, I am joining the post a bit later than intended, but I was wondering if you had any view on the BW-L21 vs. the L3+?

Having read a lot of reviews from (individual) customers, it seems that Bitmain doesn't really spend time with orders for individuals, and only provides proper support for large orders. Is that conclusion correct?

I have come across largely positive reviews for the BW L21s though, so until I saw this thread, I was considering buying from them, because I can justify higher cost if their service and shipping is reliable. Any thoughts would be much appreciated! I am considering spending my savings on this (2k USD is not insignificant).

Thanks!

I had flawless transactions with bitmain but I did not require any customer service.  I just made my order then paid then waited and the stuff arrived 1 month earlier than stated without and communications needed.  I have not purchased any machines from the other company yet.
Hi guys, I am joining the post a bit later than intended, but I was wondering if you had any view on the BW-L21 vs. the L3+?

Having read a lot of reviews from (individual) customers, it seems that Bitmain doesn't really spend time with orders for individuals, and only provides proper support for large orders. Is that conclusion correct?

I have come across largely positive reviews for the BW L21s though, so until I saw this thread, I was considering buying from them, because I can justify higher cost if their service and shipping is reliable. Any thoughts would be much appreciated! I am considering spending my savings on this (2k USD is not insignificant).

Thanks!
I used to mine at Nicehash.

I'm now mining at Prohashing.com

to tell you the truth...I'm not sure if www.prohashing.com now is doing any better than www.litecoinpool.org

at 101% payout and no fees.

using this calc (which has 101% built-in) www.litecoinpool.org/calc

With bitconnect no longer a POW coin and everyone piling into LTC...it may be a draw!

I used to make 15% to 20% more a day on prohashing..but them days seem to be gone ....

Yeah it is all changed now that LTC price went up big time.

I might look at my strategy again and go mining LTC.

again..the only way to really test this is take an L3+ on each and compare....but too lazy..... Smiley

may have to re-think this as well...still on PH

so if it is oranges and oranges between litecoinpool and prohashing I will likely stay with prohashing...my bet since sept 2017 was ALL

my miners x11 / scrypt-pow all paid out 100% in LTC....damn..I nailed that

what freaks me out about LTC proportionally and historically LTC price to BTC price it could go over 1,000 usd per LTC and still not

break that framework arrangement at 17k btc!

befuddled as usual on what the hell is going on (normal operating procedure last 4 years...you'd think I'd get used to this and adapt!.

I think you just admitted that you are human Smiley 

Not a terrible thing! 

I did have a very good experience with the support staff at Hyperbit.  Very helpful and responded via personal email in less than one day.  In running the Bitmain and Hyperbit products side by side, I personally like the L3+ better.  The IP report button, crypto payments and rapid order confirmations, miner interface and availability of online support materials are all big advantages to us.  L-21s are good miners, just somewhat overpriced, led by someone who doesn't understand customer service and lacking some of the comfortable features that Bitmain has.
Less hops. More wins.

to tell you the truth...I'm not sure if www.prohashing.com now is doing any better than www.litecoinpool.org

With bitconnect no longer a POW coin and everyone piling into LTC...it may be a draw!

I used to make 15% to 20% more a day on prohashing..but them days seem to be gone ....

again..the only way to really test this is take an L3+ on each and compare....but too lazy..... Smiley

so if it is oranges and oranges between litecoinpool and prohashing I will likely stay with prohashing...my bet since sept 2017 was ALL

what freaks me out about LTC proportionally and historically LTC price to BTC price it could go over 1,000 usd per LTC and still not

befuddled as usual on what the hell is going on (normal operating procedure last 4 years...you'd think I'd get used to this and adapt!.

I think you just admitted that you are human Smiley 

Not a terrible thing! 
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1465
Clueless!

legendary

Less hops. More wins.
ROFL the price of this asic is just stupid $2500 when bitmains l3+ is 1593 right now, not worth it to buy this bw-l21 asic

You have to wait a bit for Bitmain, but you're right, the L21s are WAY overpriced for what you get IMHO.  Hyperbit lost our shipment (along with others) and was a month late. So, ordering the high priced L21, really wasn't worth it compared to Bitmain.  At Bitmain recently, we've had orders verified in 15 minutes, shipped before schedule and next day customer service.  At Hyperbit, we were refused compensation (although promised) and/or shipping refund for the month late order unless we ordered again! Lol.

I have had a recent order arrive 1 month earlier than expected from antminer!

Great, isn't it? Hyperbit's view that Bitmain's service is awful seems to be a difficult argument to support, especially when they cannot provide even location information for shipments.

I think eventually there will be some competition.. just not today..

The best thing about the L21s is that they run very cool.  There's no adjustment for the fans though.  One speed only and that's about 7,000 RPM.

Is the fan loud?  The l3+ fan is very quiet..
ROFL the price of this asic is just stupid $2500 when bitmains l3+ is 1593 right now, not worth it to buy this bw-l21 asic

You have to wait a bit for Bitmain, but you're right, the L21s are WAY overpriced for what you get IMHO.  Hyperbit lost our shipment (along with others) and was a month late. So, ordering the high priced L21, really wasn't worth it compared to Bitmain.  At Bitmain recently, we've had orders verified in 15 minutes, shipped before schedule and next day customer service.  At Hyperbit, we were refused compensation (although promised) and/or shipping refund for the month late order unless we ordered again! Lol.

Great, isn't it? Hyperbit's view that Bitmain's service is awful seems to be a difficult argument to support, especially when they cannot provide even location information for shipments.

The best thing about the L21s is that they run very cool.  There's no adjustment for the fans though.  One speed only and that's about 7,000 RPM.
Less hops. More wins.

Pages:
Jump to: