Pages:
Author

Topic: Rick Rolled by Coinbase, so I went to look at their local beautiful SF office... - page 5. (Read 10062 times)

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
I would say that that is a misrepresentation of an office.

Having someone host a virtual office for you is BS.

Tsk tsk tsk.

Appears to be a flat out lie about a office. Not a misrepresentation.

http://blog.coinbase.com/post/82766793207/weve-moved-to-a-new-office

APR 14TH, 2014
We’ve Moved To A New Office

Coinbase headquarters have moved! Our new office is located in the heart of San Francisco, with some nice views of the city. And since we can’t be working on digital currency all the time, we’ve outfitted the office with ample ways to decompress - a game room, nap room, free meals, and a fully stocked fridge.
Since completing our fundraise this past December, we’ve more than doubled in size. We now have 23 full time employees and 35 remote contractors. You can read more about our outstanding team here, and apply if you’re interested in joining us.

They have a lot of pictures of their new office too...

More pics at that blog post

You could do window washing at that adjacent building and see if you can see the floor with that table and same setup / environment.
Then you can identify the exact office!!

Or.. better yet - you could find the same building due to the proximity of the other buildings and do window washing on the building with the office...  when you get to the office window... bust through and START BUSTING SOME HEADS !!!

YEAHHHHH!

PS.  My posts are meant to be comedic in nature, and not to be taken seriously.   Just sayin' in case any of you are crazy. lol

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Is it too early to wonder whether NYSE stands for "New York Sausage Emporium"?

It stands for "No Your Post Is Not Funny".

That would be NYPISNF.. 
b!z
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

It stands for "No Your Post Is Not Funny".
Activity: 910
Merit: 1003

legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 1248
Owner at AltQuick.com
I would be very leary of leaking actual headquarters locations. If there was a planned attack to gain control of wallets under their control, thieves could make off with millions in under an hour. Let that sink in.

That is retarded. (no offense)

FB has a headquarters and they make it known same most other people who aren't doing sketchy shit.

You think FB has a corner office stacked with their billions?  

Let that sink in.
Activity: 663
Merit: 501
I would be very leary of leaking actual headquarters locations. If there was a planned attack to gain control of wallets under their control, thieves could make off with millions in under an hour. Let that sink in.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1003
Well, they claim to have a real office in SF:
blog.coinbase.com/post/82766793207/weve-moved-to-a-new-office

It has been conjectured that they keep that EarthMail address for security reasons.

EDIT: Very spartan and tidy that office, monastic even, isn't it?
legendary
Owner at AltQuick.com

Tsk tsk tsk.

Appears to be a flat out lie about a office. Not a misrepresentation.

APR 14TH, 2014
We’ve Moved To A New Office

Coinbase headquarters have moved! Our new office is located in the heart of San Francisco, with some nice views of the city. And since we can’t be working on digital currency all the time, we’ve outfitted the office with ample ways to decompress - a game room, nap room, free meals, and a fully stocked fridge.
Since completing our fundraise this past December, we’ve more than doubled in size. We now have 23 full time employees and 35 remote contractors. You can read more about our outstanding team here, and apply if you’re interested in joining us.

They have a lot of pictures of their new office too...

More pics at that blog post
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

Tsk tsk tsk.
legendary
Owner at AltQuick.com
legendary
Owner at AltQuick.com
EDIT I believe their secret office location is at 444 Market Street also known as One Front Street.  I will release more info as it comes in.  If you have any information please feel free to contact me confidentially.

Please excuse the shitty camara lol I'm between phones.

The more I look and think the more I feel Rick Rolled. This was the video that was hidden in the sites source code during the count down.... (seriously) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BROWqjuTM0g

So I wanted to go hold a sign outside of Coinbase today that said "Rick Rolled and Won't Let It Go!".  

Turns out their new office in SF (which is in a beautiful location right across the street from the E*Trade place on Market Street) is only a fucking shipping company "Earth Class Mail" that lets digital companies host their business name there, so they appear amazing to investors and everyone else by having a "office" in the heart of SF.

The front doors were locked, but I saw some short haired dude about to go in the back.  I knocked and he came to the door.  I asked him if there was a company called Coinbase in the building on a upper floor.  That is when he told me no and that they host digital businesses at that location, so I thanked him and went on my way.  No reason to rick roll anyone else unnecessarily.

"Coinbase Office"

https://www.earthclassmail.com/AddressDetail/SanFrancisco

This post was also posted @ https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10282098
Pages:
Jump to: