Pages:
Author

Topic: 📝📝📝 [rICO] IMPRESSION SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN 📝📝📝 - page 2. (Read 7256 times)

Activity: 646
Merit: 252
Hi manager, please update my rank, now my rank is "Member", signature text also has changed, thank you.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
You are requested to kindly update my rank to Junior Member.
Activity: 327
Merit: 251
SmartHoldem.IO
You must insert "Creating the Apple of 3D printing" in your personal message, you can see in the "Forum Profile Information" and see in the top field.
Ok, but these are different values: Personal Message and Personal Text!
Activity: 573
What does this mean: Your personal message must be set to : Creating the Apple of 3D printing
You must insert "Creating the Apple of 3D printing" in your personal message, you can see in the "Forum Profile Information" and see in the top field.
Activity: 322
Reposting my Inquiry Impression, I hope you can reply, Thank you
Hi Impression, i want to clarify things

we can post to all threads except  on these sections?
Off-topic, Local sections, Auction, Games & rounds, Investor-based games, Micro earnings, Lending, Press, other signature campaign threads

we will receive the IMPRS on what wallet ? on our bitcoin wallet? or you will provide account that hold IMPRS?
does IMPRS will be converted to BTC? Please Clarify Thank you, i'm so confused right now, Sorry and Thank you
Activity: 504
Hi, Impression,

Currently my rank is Jr. Member, please update in the spreadsheet. Regards.
Dear sir, I still see in the spreadsheet not update my rank, please update my rank from June 14 to Jr. Member. Thank you
Activity: 327
SmartHoldem.IO
What does this mean: Your personal message must be set to : Creating the Apple of 3D printing
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
My rank was changed,please update my signature.
Activity: 507
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Dear sir,
please update my rank, from now I am Member rank. Signature code has changed.

Thank you very much
Activity: 1386
Merit: 255
I just joined in your Twitter campaign a few weeks ago. May I know how do you track the current Twitter post count of your Twitter campaign participants? Do you have a campaign manager who counts it? Or do we need to submit the list of Tweets and Retweets? Please reply Thank you
Merit: 100
Hello manager i just want to know if which thread we are alowed to post and which thread are not alowed us to post im just a little confuse here i hope you can answer my question coz i was waiting for now i was posting in politics i was hoping that my post is counted how do we know if out post is not counted each week? Thank you so much im so happy to promote this project good luck to all the team
Hi Impression, i want to clarify things

we can post to all threads except  on these sections?
Off-topic, Local sections, Auction, Games & rounds, Investor-based games, Micro earnings, Lending, Press, other signature campaign threads

we will receive the IMPRS on what wallet ? on our bitcoin wallet? or you will provide account that hold IMPRS?
does IMPRS will be converted to BTC? Please Clarify Thank you, i'm so confused right now, Sorry and Thank you
Activity: 139
Already submitted the google form for the campaign. Thanks
Activity: 168
Joined signature campaign, thanks.
Activity: 244
My rank upgraded to Sr. Member please update sir ! Thank you !
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Signature campaign is still available right? No updating for a long time.

Of course it is still available. Each time someone had requested a rank change we did it, so here are your updates Smiley !

waiting for more bounty. already in the list [signature] ,but want more stakes to gather.

interesting project. keep it up.

You can find our Twitter campaign here : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountytwitterrico-impression-twitter-campaign-1950428 !
Activity: 294
waiting for more bounty. already in the list [signature] ,but want more stakes to gather.

They also have a twitter campaign i guess if you wish to earn more tokens you can join that campaign.
Activity: 364
https://twetch.com/u/42191

Activity: 118
Signature campaign is still available right? No updating for a long time.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Hi Impression, can i ask how would we know our current post count for this campaign?
Thank you.

You can go to the "PROFILE" section in the "taskbar" in the blue header of Bitcointalk, at the top of your screen. There the second line will be "Posts". This is your actual post count.
Pages:
Jump to: