Pages:
Author

Topic: 📝📝📝 [rICO] IMPRESSION SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN 📝📝📝 - page 3. (Read 7256 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 252
Hi Impression, can i ask how would we know our current post count for this campaign?
Thank you.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
My rank is member now. Update me, please!

Thank you for your participation ! Your rank has been updated !
Activity: 266
Merit: 114
My rank is member now. Update me, please!
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I will proudly advertise you Smiley !
Sorry for asking too much, but can you please list all the valid threads?
thank you so much

Listing all the valid threads Cheesy ? There is hundreds of thousand, so no, sorry, this is not possible Cheesy ! But you can find the valid sections in rules !

very interesting this project

Thank you for your interest ! If you desire you can join our signature campaign !

Dear manager, please update my rank from newbie to Jr. Member. Thank you
Hi manager, My rank is up to Jr.Member now and I have changed the signature for the fit. So you can check it and update the status of my account information on spreadsheet. Thanks
Please update me for signature campaign spreadsheet. I'm Member level rank now.
I'm Jr.Member for now, please update.

Changes have been made !

do you have social media campaign ?

Yes, we have a Twitter campaing which you can find here : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountytwitterrico-impression-twitter-campaign-1950428 !

Joined sign campaign, yet no confirmation in sheets?

You have been validated, thank you for your patience !
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Joined sign campaign, yet no confirmation in sheets?
Activity: 118
I'm Jr.Member for now, please update.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 296
do you have social media campaign ?
Activity: 143
Please update me for signature campaign spreadsheet. I'm Member level rank now.
Activity: 115
Hi manager, My rank is up to Jr.Member now and I have changed the signature for the fit. So you can check it and update the status of my account information on spreadsheet. Thanks
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
Dear manager, please update my rank from newbie to Jr. Member. Thank you
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
very interesting this project
Sorry for asking too much, but can you please list all the valid threads?
thank you so much
Hi sir, please update my rank, from a week ago I was became Jr. Member. Greatly appreciate your best support
Hi.. please update my rank from newbie to junior member. Already change my bb code to junior member bb code.. thanks
Hi manager, please update my rank from newbie to junior member. I also already change my signature code to junior member bb code.. thank you

Your rank has been updated, thank you all for your support !

Hi sir, Can i ask the payment will be converted into bitcoins?

No, sorry, the payment will be made in IMPRS.

I already registered , Thank you so much, i'll post in many sections to promote impression,
i'll post intelligently for this campaign!  Kiss

Thank you for your dedication ! We hope our campaign will be a great success so that we can gently reward our dedicated supporters Smiley !

Does this mean i am accepted?

Yes of course ! We have updated the spreadsheet !

Thank you Impression!!
Hi sir, please update my rank, from a week ago I was became Jr. Member. Greatly appreciate your best support
Hi.. please update my rank from newbie to junior member. Already change my bb code to junior member bb code.. thanks
Hi manager, please update my rank from newbie to junior member. I also already change my signature code to junior member bb code.. thank you

I already registered , Thank you so much, i'll post in many sections to promote impression,

Thank you for your dedication ! We hope our campaign will be a great success so that we can gently reward our dedicated supporters Smiley !

Yes of course ! We have updated the spreadsheet !

i'll post intelligently for this campaign!  Kiss
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
Pages:
Jump to: