Pages:
Author

Topic: 📝📝📝 [rICO] IMPRESSION SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN 📝📝📝 - page 7. (Read 7256 times)

Activity: 656
Merit: 250
Count me in, thank you for this opportunity to newbies to take part in your sig campaign...I will do my best I can to promote.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I've changed the sig but to me  it looks like there is something wrong/missing in the centering html.

EDIT: see, there's a bracket missing at the start Smiley

Thank you to point it out, we are very happy to have you onboard Smiley ! We have corrected the problem, you can take the new one, it is fixed.
RJX
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003
umachit.fund
I've changed the sig but to me  it looks like there is something wrong/missing in the centering html.

EDIT: see, there's a bracket missing at the start Smiley

Activity: 228
Reserved
3 months is too long
Time is short, I think it will be better。
Done please accept me

You have been accepted ! Just please review your signature, there should be some missing part considering it should be centered and it is not.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Done please accept me
Dear Sir,
I have changed my mind about signature campaign.

Okay, too bad that you leave us, but of course you are free to go ! At least I appreciate that you tell us, it helps cleaning the spreadsheet Smiley !
copper member
Activity: 728
Dear Sir,
I have changed my mind about signature campaign.
Missing signatures will be announced tomorrow, as well as the social media campaign. Stay tuned !
Remaining ranks (Member and Full Member) will be added very soon, thank you for your patience !

You only take members and full members or can hero members still join?

Of course everyone can join ! The message just meant that the missing signature codes, for Member and Full Member, will be added soon. Sorry for any misunderstanding, I will change it !

Lovely, count me in!

Personal message and avatar to be announced?

Yes, we are actually revamping all the signature codes and avatar, to be in correlation with the coming new ICO thread. It will be posted here soon !

A little advice, I think you should add a social media gift campaign facebook and twitter to make sure your project is real, successful and many who want to invest in your project.

We are now sure that we will run at least a Twitter campaign, it will be announced in the very coming days.

Joined to signature campagin .

We are very happy to have you onboard !

I'm waiting for social media campaign get started  Smiley

Make sure to come regularly here, as it should be announced soon !
copper member
Activity: 798
I'm waiting for social media campaign get started  Smiley
Activity: 560
Joined to signature campagin .
Activity: 336
A little advice, I think you should add a social media gift campaign facebook and twitter to make sure your project is real, successful and many who want to invest in your project.
RJX
legendary
umachit.fund
Remaining ranks (Member and Full Member) will be added very soon, thank you for your patience !

Of course everyone can join ! The message just meant that the missing signature codes, for Member and Full Member, will be added soon. Sorry for any misunderstanding, I will change it !

Lovely, count me in!

Personal message and avatar to be announced?

RJX
legendary
umachit.fund

please updated the signature campaign participants list & this sheet is protected.

What do you mean ?

only sign campaign?
or in the future u would make other campaign too like social media,newsletter etc?

While newsletter campaign is sure to not happen, there will probably have some Twitter bounty in the future.

I will translate for indonesia ,, if needed  Smiley

Someone already asked for it earlier, sorry !
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I will translate for indonesia ,, if needed  Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
only sign campaign?
or in the future u would make other campaign too like social media,newsletter etc?
copper member
Activity: 728
please updated the signature campaign participants list & this sheet is protected.
Pages:
Jump to: