Pages:
Author

Topic: Right desicion not to join - page 4. (Read 14135 times)

copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
May 29, 2019, 03:48:07 AM
It so painful to see friends joining scam program and also many who are just care about making money and dont know that the more you like the money the more the chances of losing .

I never joined the campaign and I have never even use other exchange than those that I believe many trust like bittrex , polo even though they are very low in volume now but still best exchange and mostly the binance and am very careful in getting or joining the promoting of a thing cause I dont what to be scam and dont even border to join cos that little will not make me rich.
Activity: 980
Merit: 506
May 29, 2019, 03:35:48 AM
I didn't join this company. I don't like her. I try to use only those exchanges that are already tested and convenient for me.
yes,we really need to be very careful in choosing projects because there are currently many projects that fail and are only deceptive so it is better to avoid such projects by choosing projects that have been tested because at present the risk of loss is very large.
I have not seen a very bad and failed project on the best exchange out there. The odds of success in crypto increases if you are on the best exchange and have the best coins in your portfolio. In addition, the best projects are normally considered to be the ones that are selected for IEOs by the exchanges and we have seen them making huge returns in few days after the IEO so yeah, you need to target that thing.
Activity: 1210
Merit: 100
May 28, 2019, 03:08:04 PM
I didn't join this company. I don't like her. I try to use only those exchanges that are already tested and convenient for me.
yes,we really need to be very careful in choosing projects because there are currently many projects that fail and are only deceptive so it is better to avoid such projects by choosing projects that have been tested because at present the risk of loss is very large.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
May 28, 2019, 02:34:18 PM
I made the right decision not to join Yobit campaign every one is jumping to join the bandwagon but I cannot betray my friend who was scammed by Yobit, I can lose a friend if he saw promoting Yobit, who scam big money and for a few dollar, now Yobit promoters are now banned here, what do you think , are you also tempted to join Yobit when everybody are joining ?
I am actually this yobit campaign and I want to join but because my rank is still a member I certainly don't want to join. Participants in the campaign increase every day and even every hour. Because of the number of quality posts and spamming, of course the forum does not allow yobit campaigns for this reason. If speaking of reward, of course there is a huge reward given in the yobit campaign.
If we are talking about remuneration and bounty campaigns on bitcointalk, then the situation today is quite complicated.  For the participant, quite difficult conditions are created, with very few Bounty companies that generally can bring good results.
Activity: 574
Merit: 13
May 27, 2019, 03:44:06 PM
I made the right decision not to join Yobit campaign every one is jumping to join the bandwagon but I cannot betray my friend who was scammed by Yobit, I can lose a friend if he saw promoting Yobit, who scam big money and for a few dollar, now Yobit promoters are now banned here, what do you think , are you also tempted to join Yobit when everybody are joining ?
I am actually this yobit campaign and I want to join but because my rank is still a member I certainly don't want to join. Participants in the campaign increase every day and even every hour. Because of the number of quality posts and spamming, of course the forum does not allow yobit campaigns for this reason. If speaking of reward, of course there is a huge reward given in the yobit campaign.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
May 27, 2019, 03:38:02 PM
But you have to invest in project that you trust don't just waste your money on speculated project that may fail , yobit was specuated.
Activity: 921
Merit: 10
May 26, 2019, 03:58:43 PM
Activity: 1022
Merit: 106
May 26, 2019, 03:56:53 PM
I always take a responsible attitude to the signature campaigns and only participate in reliable projects. I received several email from Yobit about the beginning its Signature Campaign.I never liked this exchange and I have repeatedly heard negative reviews about it. Therefore, I ignored their offers. It's good that this issue is being discussed here.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
May 26, 2019, 03:30:04 PM
Today, if you do not take into account the top-rated coins, it is very difficult to choose among all existing coins as investments.  I am sure that even a strong analysis may not give good results, because the cryptocurrency market is unpredictable and always makes its own adjustments.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
May 26, 2019, 02:51:09 PM
Yes, this was right decision, i have also not join yobit campaign due to low price paying for promotion and also its ranking and people not trust on yobit. 

As I said before, better don't support projects that you feel uncomfortable about. That's a sign that something could indeed be wrong or go wrong in the future.
Activity: 1026
Merit: 110
Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71
May 12, 2019, 03:54:03 AM
Since I first saw the Yobit promotion, I have not paid attention to joining this project. I see at a glance and I'm not interested. I was not interested in exploring further. I ignored the whitepaper, I also did not analyze the project. I didn't look at the project because at that time I found a better, more promising, and more trusted project. Besides that the new coin that I found together with the appearance of Yobit was more real in carrying out the project. If you are also hesitant to join this project then you should not join this project and better look for other projects that are more trusted.
Activity: 546
May 12, 2019, 03:16:10 AM
No I did not joined on that yobit campaign because my business partner already told me about that campaign that already a big possibiliy of scam according to his source. That's right yobit deserved to be banned here because it is scam. We need to research first about campain before joining for our security. Because all we know that it is hard to invest and if we experienced loss itvis hard wo rise again.
Merit: 21
May 12, 2019, 02:32:22 AM
I don't join any campaign projects from yobit but if the project from yobit is a very good one I don't see any reason not to join ,your friend shouldn't feel betrayed if you invest in projects from yobit ,he was scammed by yobit right? They are both different things
Activity: 1382
Merit: 105
May 12, 2019, 02:31:18 AM
Yes , this was right decision at that time and various people have joined but i don't know if yobit is scamming with investors than everyone should not join this promotion.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
May 12, 2019, 02:21:35 AM
I thought it was just hype and would end up the same as the others, it was the best reason for me not to join.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
May 12, 2019, 02:07:10 AM
Tbh yes i was tempted to join yobit campaign but i'm not do it because i know it will not last longer because yobit have so many problems and it's happened, the signature banned in bitcointalk and same like you, it's a right decision to not join the yobit campaign. They should hire a good campaign manager to handle their campaign imo.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 2
May 12, 2019, 01:19:44 AM
Yes, this was right decision, i have also not join yobit campaign due to low price paying for promotion and also its ranking and people not trust on yobit. 
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 294
May 11, 2019, 05:32:33 PM

I left Yobit long ago, it was good during the early days but now it has become shit. The new campaigns and offers of Yobit are just crap and completely worthless. I have also seen many scams accusation against Yobit campaigns.
I will never join them
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
May 11, 2019, 05:09:07 PM
I won't even dare join yobit for anything, I had of many people been scam on this exchange and aswell many complain yet to be solved for a long time, trading on yobit is a big risk I can't dare to take.
That is right of you avoiding a team that have scammed people they money before no matter what they are willing to pay, before the introduction of the yobit campaign I don't know much about them but when people start complaining how they exchange have scam users in the past and how they set minimum number of posts to be made daily I began to look away from they offer. It better not to be in any campaign then helping scammers to steal from members of the community.

I think it is a reasonable decision if people don't want to support projects that have developed a bad reputation over time.
May 06, 2019, 02:16:02 PM
I would like to join the bounty campaigns instead of YoBit or any other whenever you have to invest your money you must have to ask from the ICO team that how it will works and how can i create wealth and this is with time that if you join you must have something to do for securing your future and it is the right decision for me to join bounty is good and profitable because i know the true value of it in future.
Pages:
Jump to: