Pages:
Author

Topic: Right desicion not to join - page 5. (Read 14135 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 114
May 06, 2019, 02:11:59 PM
I won't even dare join yobit for anything, I had of many people been scam on this exchange and aswell many complain yet to be solved for a long time, trading on yobit is a big risk I can't dare to take.
That is right of you avoiding a team that have scammed people they money before no matter what they are willing to pay, before the introduction of the yobit campaign I don't know much about them but when people start complaining how they exchange have scam users in the past and how they set minimum number of posts to be made daily I began to look away from they offer. It better not to be in any campaign then helping scammers to steal from members of the community.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
May 06, 2019, 02:03:42 PM
I always want to avoid scammers people, and well said if It is proved yobit scammer then I will not use this exchange in the future. I've got some information about yobit exchange So finally now I want to avoid yobit exchange.
Yobit hired members to promote their exchange in recent days but they did it without any criteria to get paid so people joined and start spamming every thread to get paid because they have maximum paid post per day but it doesn't anything related to scams.
Activity: 887
Merit: 100
May 06, 2019, 02:02:15 PM
I always want to avoid scammers people, and well said if It is proved yobit scammer then I will not use this exchange in the future. I've got some information about yobit exchange So finally now I want to avoid yobit exchange.
for now it's better to use another exchange because there are many exchanges that have proven safe because in exchange for yobits there are many fraudsters.
and I suggest you better use the Binance exchange.
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1238
Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com
May 06, 2019, 01:58:57 PM
What is YoBits handle here on Bitcointalk?

Got it.
Activity: 1935
Merit: 290
May 06, 2019, 01:57:53 PM
Activity: 504
Merit: 1
May 05, 2019, 07:47:09 PM
No, I do not think Yobit is a reliable exchange, and I would not join the campaign. I hope people are aware of the projects they are promoting.
already all normal people understand what this is scam exchange. there are only scammers left on it. on this exchange, scammers cheat scammers
I can not say it is scam. But I have seen several reports of people who have had problems with withdrawals in this exchange, since 2017.
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
May 05, 2019, 07:24:06 PM
If joining yobit campaign is prohibited, why then should I join.

My rank is not even allowed to participate in the campaign, so I have nothing will prompt me to join.
We all know what yobit has been in for and everyone is trying to avoid it, because it's integrity is already tainted.
Activity: 448
May 05, 2019, 07:01:12 PM
Well i saw that coming and i took my leave for the very reason that regulations were high so i thought it wont be a good one to join judging by my instincts, i make through research on projects evaluate and ensure i give it my very best to see success in the end thanks
Activity: 184
May 05, 2019, 06:58:47 PM
I won't even dare join yobit for anything, I had of many people been scam on this exchange and aswell many complain yet to be solved for a long time, trading on yobit is a big risk I can't dare to take.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
https://www.cd3d.app
May 05, 2019, 05:51:46 PM
no, I prefer to use my instincts and I am not easily influenced by trends, especially when choosing projects, I have a way of choosing or evaluating projects and when I find what I think is good then I will choose it and not be affected by trends
although sometimes I fail but I like to do it because when I succeed, I have a sense of satisfaction because I can choose the right project without the help of others
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
May 05, 2019, 05:22:11 PM
Now I think many people have stopped promoting this Yobit project. And I see the rules are very heavy and I am not interested in the project. We must continue to be careful with the ICO project. Take our time to do research and I think we should continue to fight.
Activity: 994
May 05, 2019, 05:14:51 PM
I'm not interested in joining because I see regulations that are quite heavy because I've to make about 10 posts (if not wrong) besides I also never trade on yobit
10c
Activity: 658
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
May 05, 2019, 04:56:10 PM
No, I do not think Yobit is a reliable exchange, and I would not join the campaign. I hope people are aware of the projects they are promoting.
already all normal people understand what this is scam exchange. there are only scammers left on it. on this exchange, scammers cheat scammers
Activity: 504
May 05, 2019, 04:39:23 PM
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
May 05, 2019, 04:33:07 PM
yobit is cheating their own user. when you remember liza and another shit coin investment then you should know what i mean.
don't ever join on that exchange unless you ready to loose your money
The fact is that this trade exchange has long since compromised itself.  I have repeatedly read news on the Internet regarding yobit throughout the month, and therefore I don’t see it at all as a quality resource on the cryptocurrency market.  To the Note that they are talking about negative projector, This is already good, because it does not allow other participants of the cryptocurrency market to get into a bad situation.

Tobit is doing it in obvious ways, but I think that even most of the other exchanges also chat on their users but not so obviously maybe.
Activity: 588
May 05, 2019, 12:55:02 PM
yobit is cheating their own user. when you remember liza and another shit coin investment then you should know what i mean.
The fact is that this trade exchange has long since compromised itself.  I have repeatedly read news on the Internet regarding yobit throughout the month, and therefore I don’t see it at all as a quality resource on the cryptocurrency market.  To the Note that they are talking about negative projector, This is already good, because it does not allow other participants of the cryptocurrency market to get into a bad situation.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019
May 04, 2019, 04:07:00 PM
Please don’t waste you advise, let those that will fall victim do, experience is the best teacher, if they don’t want to learn softly, they will learn by force. Many people has been advising and telling its users about them based on their past experience, but I still see lots of forum members still promoting and carrying their badge just because of the little money they have promised them.

My experience with Yobit has not been a palatable one and will not share it so that another person can feel it and know what others has been talking about, because even if I break everything down, they will still not grab what the whole thing is.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
May 03, 2019, 11:52:05 AM
Activity: 520
Merit: 250
KUWA.ai
May 03, 2019, 11:49:21 AM
When viewed from the payment must be tempted, but it returns to us if we are too greedy for money then it will be detrimental to us. The right step for the next is to make yesterday's event an experience in order to always obey the rules made in this forum, make sure you are in the right zone.
Activity: 378
May 03, 2019, 11:35:18 AM
until now I was not at all interested in joining the Yobit project or on their exchanges, maybe most people who joined them understood very well about it or maybe they had made a big profit from the project. but I'm not interested in that.
Pages:
Jump to: