Pages:
Author

Topic: Right desicion not to join - page 8. (Read 14135 times)

Activity: 299
Merit: 11
April 26, 2019, 07:37:55 AM
I made the right decision not to join Yobit campaign every one is jumping to join the bandwagon but I cannot betray my friend who was scammed by Yobit, I can lose a friend if he saw promoting Yobit, who scam big money and for a few dollar, now Yobit promoters are now banned here, what do you think , are you also tempted to join Yobit when everybody are joining ?

I'm interested, unfortunately, only for senior members and above, the number of participants makes me not sure that Yobit wants to pay, moreover it's a daily payment.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
April 26, 2019, 07:28:20 AM
I made the right decision not to join Yobit campaign every one is jumping to join the bandwagon but I cannot betray my friend who was scammed by Yobit, I can lose a friend if he saw promoting Yobit, who scam big money and for a few dollar, now Yobit promoters are now banned here, what do you think , are you also tempted to join Yobit when everybody are joining ?

Yobit signature campaign is promoting scam. The participants should read the rules in the forum and they should consider it first before joining yobit campaign. Yes, you earn more than a typical bounty hunter but after a day you are already a red trust because of spamming. That red trust restricts you from joining from most of the bounty campaigns here in the forum.
Activity: 539
Merit: 100
April 26, 2019, 06:53:40 AM
I think this exchange is the worst. Firstly, the normal exchange should not lag the interface. In the second there were so many handicaps that they could not be counted.
Activity: 1177
Merit: 102
April 26, 2019, 06:42:12 AM
Actually I don't know about scam allowance for yobit exchange. But before I haven't trading or investment anything I don't use yobit exchange. even I'm not interested joined on any bounty in yobit exchange.
Note: If you think yobit exchange not a strong secority then you can get out of here.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
April 26, 2019, 04:34:16 AM

I can see some forum participants here now wearing the avatar of that campaign (would rather not to say what campaign), and also stating to their signature that if they are spamming, we should report them. I am confused what they are really implying in the first place, knowing the history of the said campaign way back before.
People are just so silly that they will risk anything for money, they already know that the exchange is bad and betrays a lot, what assurance do they get that they will not betray them after the campaign, or probably they just choose to risk it, I know it is good to take some risk in life but we still have to consider people.

If we really want thecrypto space to continue existing, we need to stop promoting things that will continue to give cryptocurrency bad names and records, Yobit has damaged part of crypto rep and I still don’t understand how they are getting away with it, with all the uproars from the people they have scammed, they ought to have been aground by now.
Activity: 770
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
April 25, 2019, 07:02:20 AM
I dont think they will pay them lets wait and see what will happen with that hunters, Yobit always was scam i remember what hey did afther ETC fork and sure always were when there was weeks and we coulndnt get our tokens from exchange they used our money to make much more and afther price was lower they opened walllet.
however, it is one of the oldest exchanges and it still exists. I think that this exchange will exist for a long time and they will have to pay)  Cool
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
April 25, 2019, 06:05:21 AM
where is the  question of investment. We should be aware no doubt all the exchange who want to join would be failure. But my advice for that to join any exchange or project we should be know about reputation for that. Then we take decision to  invest.
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036
Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks
April 25, 2019, 05:53:55 AM
I don't know why the moderators don't want this signature campaign so I did some research here on the forum and I saw that they launched a signature campaign years ago and the participants got scammed. Now they are doing it PROBABLY.

When I first see the yobit signature campaign thread, I don't like the payments because its too much compare to the normal payments of other signature campaigns that pays Bitcoin. I like my current signature campaign I'm in right now Cheesy and I don't want to change anymore  Wink Wink
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
April 25, 2019, 05:49:25 AM
Lets not be hypocrites if we don’t admit to be tempted being part of that yobit campaign because of high offer(though ofcourse i cant be part since i am a member ranking and being in long running campaign bitvest)most of the accounts from senior to legendary think of joining but with the reputation of yobit whos being scammers(as what many complaints)and being mismanagement since they are allow BOT to handle the forum becomes a pure spam place and even negative trusted account and those sleeping for long time awake just because of them.what a mess for the community
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
April 25, 2019, 05:30:59 AM
I'm not eligible to join though, but I wouldn't bother to jlin even because yobit encouraged spamming in the forum. I would never do something which will be harm for this forum by anyhow.
Activity: 479
Merit: 105
April 25, 2019, 05:27:26 AM
Well i not joined Yobit campaign never and never use that exchange. Maybe people think is a good way to earn some money, but i'm really sorry when exchanges turns into a scam and steal people money. But what happen with Yobit? Is there a topic about Yobit scamming, here on forum?
When large number of investors used the specific exchange and deposit big amount is at risks to put your money longer on it because that may cause to lose your funds. Remember that thing is good at first but not all time but do not worry it will be back on the right track and will have strong security.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 590
BTC to the MOON in 2019
April 25, 2019, 04:28:48 AM
I dont think they will pay them lets wait and see what will happen with that hunters, Yobit always was scam i remember what hey did afther ETC fork and sure always were when there was weeks and we coulndnt get our tokens from exchange they used our money to make much more and afther price was lower they opened walllet.

They are paying the signature campaign participants, but because their rules could entice spamming in the forum, theymos banned their signature.
Here's the complete post from theymos regarding the yobit campaign.

129 users who were wearing a yobit signature and had at least 1 good report against them in the last 14 days are banned for 14 days. All yobit signatures are wiped. Signatures containing "yobit.net" are banned for 60 days.

Some people were talking about neg-trusting spammers for spamming. This is not appropriate; report the posts, and if that doesn't seem to be working well, come to Meta with specific examples and suggestions.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
April 25, 2019, 04:12:47 AM
Activity: 1330
Merit: 326
April 25, 2019, 04:07:27 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong but signature campaign participants were leave a negative trust on their profiles who were still wore yobit signature campaigns. I never tempted to join that Yobit campaign and l did the right decision. We shouldn't be promoting and easily join some 'just' signature campaigns that  are not surely established and never had a good reputation.

I've been reading a lot of topics on reputation thread about Yobit signature and I don't think they will replace campaign manager or will just inhibit Yobit signature campaign here in the forum which I doubt.
Activity: 625
April 25, 2019, 03:54:31 AM

Oh, No. I do not deal with fraudsters. Or the topic who somehow deceived the community of this forum. An interesting decision to block such users. This is literally the announcement of the war) If they are cheaters they have nothing to do here. I will support the community anyway.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
April 25, 2019, 03:47:30 AM
You`ve got the right decision bro, Well as I see the yobit bounty, I`ve got excitement too, but as I go under gathering information I read that there are some issues regarding the yobit, and so I do not participate in such campaign.
You can't because their signature is already ban in the forum for 60 days IIRC.
Also, some members who are caught spamming have experience a temporary ban, hopefully they learn their lessons.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
April 25, 2019, 03:37:34 AM
Unfortunately, the sphere of cryptocurrency is filled with fraudsters. Sometimes projects that many have heard can unpleasantly surprise you. Therefore, you should always check the information and the latest reviews.
I can not say that Yobit is definitely fraudsters ... But there are a lot of negative rumors around this exchange. No other exchange is said so badly.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY
April 25, 2019, 03:32:43 AM

It is easy to say with your Hero account here. Firstly I never use Yobit. Most of people have. But some of my friend has joined Yobit signature and banned from the forum. But I know that they didn't know it is SCAM or bounty about it was restricted in forum. There are no rules about it which I know.

I can agree if someone created a SPAM post in this forum. But I guess it is not forbidden to post more than 15-20 post a day! For example I didn't know that Yobit &its campaign doesn't welcomed here. If they've accept, I would join also. But I don't know it is SCAM, not welcomed or anything here.
Someone doesn't like Yobit here, someones Binance. Every exchanges has a fan or hater.

So I want to ask. If Binance will publish same bounty tomorrow, it will be banned still? I don't think so. So, please leave the people alone. Don't let corrupt this forum but if someones want to make 50 a day and it is not SPAM, let him/her. If he create a SPAM post then you may think about negative trust or something else. I never understand ban. This market is about to freedom, decentralization. Right? Where is that now?
Activity: 742
Merit: 121
April 25, 2019, 03:20:28 AM
Unfortunately, the sphere of cryptocurrency is filled with fraudsters. Sometimes projects that many have heard can unpleasantly surprise you. Therefore, you should always check the information and the latest reviews.
Activity: 403
Merit: 10
April 25, 2019, 03:07:25 AM
You`ve got the right decision bro, Well as I see the yobit bounty, I`ve got excitement too, but as I go under gathering information I read that there are some issues regarding the yobit, and so I do not participate in such campaign.
Pages:
Jump to: