Pages:
Author

Topic: Right now should I wait to buy ? - page 15. (Read 2211 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
June 24, 2018, 05:35:18 PM
Yes I'll just would be able. To return in the past and tell myself do not buy anything just wait for a month and it would be even better than it is right now...
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
June 23, 2018, 05:10:52 PM
 I think the Bitcoin would go even lower than 6K, and in that case maybe we should wait for a while more, right now at the end of the June it is already $6,100.
Activity: 294
June 23, 2018, 04:46:20 PM
I wouldn't suggest you to buy now because the market rises slowly and finally it get's instantly dumped. The current situation is it is rising at a steady pace i would wait if i was you and buy when the market get's dumped instantly. But as i always say this shouldn't make much of a difference if you are going to hold it for a long term

Some guys are even saying, that we will go through $6,000 and beyond that, I mean even lower than that. And I think it would be a great time to buy more. We all are heading that.
Activity: 322
June 22, 2018, 07:49:36 PM
Reading this source, I understand that prices are likely to go below 8k. Do you agree with those analysis?

https://www.coindesk.com/bear-revival-bitcoin-risks-fall-below-8k-after-3-5-week-low/amp/
According to my analysis, bitcoin prices may continue to fall further after reaching $ 6,000, but you can start buying bitcoin at this time, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating. and have dropped sharply during the past few days, so you should divide the capital out to invest and take any precautions.
Activity: 294
June 22, 2018, 06:52:45 PM
Reading this source, I understand that prices are likely to go below 8k. Do you agree with those analysis?

https://www.coindesk.com/bear-revival-bitcoin-risks-fall-below-8k-after-3-5-week-low/amp/
Yes, I think that at this point you can buy bitcoin, but I think you should only buy in very small quantities and divide the capital out so that you can invest in batches to be minimized. Risks in the case of bitcoin prices may continue to fall, you can DCA. The market is bearish in the long term so anything can happen.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
June 22, 2018, 06:46:05 PM
There's a slight change in the market at this very moment as of this writing.Prices are slowly going up and I hope this will be the start of a bull market.I think right now is the exact time to buy, don't wait any longer because sooner this will rise to the moon and you won't regret.
There is no need to be greedy cause market fluctuate easily and can't find when it goes up and down. The price today seems to enough to acquire profit and there is no need to wait any longer for its dump. Just continue buying if it goes down if you've seen it but as of now, still good time to buy.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
June 22, 2018, 06:39:00 PM
you better buy at this time because now the price of coin is still a lot of price decline and many coins are suitable for the buy, take advantage of moments like this to buy as much as you can.
Activity: 420
June 22, 2018, 06:32:05 PM

The best thing to do right now is to invest a huge amount of coins because the market prices are currently decreasing, this is the reason why buying and selling at the right time will make you reach immediately.
you should buy it because its low price will give you a lot of profit in future, so it is very important that when you buy this currency so should take some patience then it will profitable for you but if you have not patience so it will very dangerous for your health because health is most important than money and your money will never lose because it is a trusted currency forever.
Activity: 364
June 22, 2018, 06:25:01 PM

The best thing to do right now is to invest a huge amount of coins because the market prices are currently decreasing, this is the reason why buying and selling at the right time will make you reach immediately.
Activity: 224
Merit: 21
June 22, 2018, 06:20:51 PM

I think that at this point you can buy bitcoin and altcoin, but let's break it down and invest in several stages, bitcoin prices are constantly changing and difficult to guess, so you need to splitting up capital for investment. The market is falling and the crisis if you all in that bitcoin prices continue to fall, the losses will be huge.
Activity: 586
Merit: 251
June 22, 2018, 03:40:28 PM
the price coins have decreased so much and this is really a good time to buy. you can choose some potential coins which have a good developer team and good products. they will rise after  the market recovers
Activity: 139
Merit: 0
June 22, 2018, 01:22:17 PM
Yes, now the market is suitable to buy. The market is in a state of speculation reflecting. The value of the coin is very cheap. If you get some coins in the best position, it's advantageous to hold when the bitcoin and market rebound. A lot of information is predicted that the market will kick off in Q3. It's a good opportunity to make a profit.
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io
June 22, 2018, 01:13:03 PM
This is the good time to buy bitcoin and other altcoins. Because the price of bitcoin and other altcoins are very low now. So just invest in both bitcoin and altcoins now. Always bitcoin has a bright future,at the same invest in good growth altcoins. Surely it will help in future, because the market will recover soon. Again bitcoin is going to be rock in this year also.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
June 22, 2018, 01:02:16 PM
Now is the right time to buy bitcoin, while the price is low. Then wait it until the price will high so that you will earn a profit. Its the time to buy now and keep it have a patience. Grab a chance now, before the prices will rise again. Because we didn't know maybe the price of bitcoin will increase on the next days. You don't think twice now just buy and hold it.
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
June 22, 2018, 10:48:59 AM
For me this time is good to buy bitcoin. Because bitcoin today price is go very down. And I think a few more months bitcoin will pump up again. So lets buy now so we will go up to like bitcoin.
Activity: 462
June 22, 2018, 10:15:15 AM

I believe that this time is not really great for you to start buying, you can see that the bitcoin price on the day of the kiss is slightly reduced and the current time has dropped more than $ 100 to the mark. $ 6400. I itn that bitocin price will be able to continue falling sharply so if you want to buy at this time you should divide the capital out to buy and DCA when the price drops.

I do not believe that the price of Bitcoin will fall so dramatically. I guess that now, you can really invest in this cryptocurrency (if you have free money).
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
June 18, 2018, 05:00:50 PM
There's a slight change in the market at this very moment as of this writing.Prices are slowly going up and I hope this will be the start of a bull market.I think right now is the exact time to buy, don't wait any longer because sooner this will rise to the moon and you won't regret.
Activity: 812
Merit: 510
June 18, 2018, 02:51:34 PM
I wouldn't suggest you to buy now because the market rises slowly and finally it get's instantly dumped. The current situation is it is rising at a steady pace i would wait if i was you and buy when the market get's dumped instantly. But as i always say this shouldn't make much of a difference if you are going to hold it for a long term
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
June 18, 2018, 01:27:13 PM
Buying bitcoins as of now is the right decision market is moving in recovering mode all the prices are in lowest price available  best time to buy important coins
Activity: 308
June 18, 2018, 12:10:44 PM

I believe that this time is not really great for you to start buying, you can see that the bitcoin price on the day of the kiss is slightly reduced and the current time has dropped more than $ 100 to the mark. $ 6400. I itn that bitocin price will be able to continue falling sharply so if you want to buy at this time you should divide the capital out to buy and DCA when the price drops.
Pages:
Jump to: