Pages:
Author

Topic: Right now should I wait to buy ? - page 16. (Read 2211 times)

Activity: 358
Merit: 118
June 18, 2018, 11:53:17 AM
Reading this source, I understand that prices are likely to go below 8k. Do you agree with those analysis?

https://www.coindesk.com/bear-revival-bitcoin-risks-fall-below-8k-after-3-5-week-low/amp/

No need to wait man. And no need to research about this analysis. Because now bitcoin price are very low. three month before bitcoin price are dropped very low like current situation. That time almost many people are getting fear to invest in bitcoin. But i bought some bitcoin. Within 30 days i got huge profit. So better this is right time to invest. Dont miss this golden opportunity.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
June 18, 2018, 11:13:34 AM
I can say that this month is an opportunity for us traders to buy, it's a great time to buy because the price of bitcoin has fallen this month. I can say that the fear and doubt is the one who stops people from buying, the price is pretty stable so there's nothing to fear, I can say that this an opportunity for everyone, not just to buy, but to help bitcoin recover its price again.
true so a lot of buyer are making a choice to buy bitcoin now at this moment where the price are not so high and good to buy for and believing that in a other day or coming days that this price are will not staying on this unless it may have to recover soon.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
June 18, 2018, 10:17:22 AM
If we look at the market activity, this should be good time to buy crypto, because the prices are cheap than last month, but if you want to get it cheaper again, you must be patient and wait again. But if the price going up, that means your chance are gone to get crypto in cheaper price. I think we dont need to waste time by waiting.
Activity: 283
Merit: 100
June 18, 2018, 10:11:47 AM
my opinion is we should wait because bitcoin price will go 4000$ that time all coins price will falldown so we should wait for that time and we can buy any coins on cheep rate.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 442
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
June 18, 2018, 10:08:46 AM
I can say that this month is an opportunity for us traders to buy, it's a great time to buy because the price of bitcoin has fallen this month. I can say that the fear and doubt is the one who stops people from buying, the price is pretty stable so there's nothing to fear, I can say that this an opportunity for everyone, not just to buy, but to help bitcoin recover its price again.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
June 18, 2018, 09:41:19 AM
now the bitcoin price is always up and down again so you can take this opportunity to make a profit and I think you do not have to wait anymore to buy a bitcon because bitcoin prices have now gone down and will soon rise so you can get a profit
Activity: 210
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
June 17, 2018, 12:11:07 PM
The present bitcoin price is far from the true value of bitcoin.  $8000 speculation in the short term does not do justice to the real price of bitcoin.  If you are hoping to flip $8000 however,  you should load a lots of bitcoin so  you can profit in the short term.
Activity: 556
Merit: 250
June 17, 2018, 12:04:09 PM
Reading this source, I understand that prices are likely to go below 8k. Do you agree with those analysis?

https://www.coindesk.com/bear-revival-bitcoin-risks-fall-below-8k-after-3-5-week-low/amp/

It depends on you but as for me, it is best to take advantage of the dip at this time. I purchase more today because I would want to gain better through hodling. I believe that if I wait longer, I might just lose the opportunity to buy at it's low price so I don't want to waste time.
Activity: 107
June 17, 2018, 11:33:09 AM

I agree, after just few days of posting this, the price went below 8000,very accurate analysis. I think this is the right time to buy, buy more so that you can have more profit. Just stay calm and be patient, there are times that it will not come to our favor but bitcoin is for long term investment so you can see the increase maybe the next months or years.
Activity: 774
Merit: 503
June 17, 2018, 09:21:26 AM

I think this time is a good buy because bitcoin i think has a lower value now and for sure it would go up if the next few months. Based on trending bitcoin has a very big potential to grow thats why i just keep on holding with my current investments.
Activity: 238
June 17, 2018, 09:06:46 AM
Analysis are random and you can see it everyday. Even how professional the analysis is, it can be spoiled anytime by a sudden trend.However I believe you should buy bitcoin right now, you can see that today's bitcoin prices are constantly decreasing and according to my analysis, the bitcoin price will fall to the $ 8000 level then will rise again.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
June 17, 2018, 09:02:52 AM
of course if you want to buy then this is the right time because the price of the current coin has dropped and you can buy now no longer need to wait because the price can go up anytime
Activity: 576
Merit: 43
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
June 17, 2018, 09:02:40 AM
yes you are right now you better buy as much coin as you can because if you realize it coin price is currently very cheap and do not miss this opportunity to buy as much as you can.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
June 17, 2018, 09:00:38 AM

Wait no longer buy now as you have your money your spare money and now that the value of the bitcoins are down because as you wait time is running and you might get late there are a lot of what ifs and what if the bitcoins will not fall this time and started to rise then you have miss you shot. So spend a lot of time waiting for the bitcoins to.rise not for the bitcoins to fall because if you will for them to fall always them they will be and what if ypu have joined and they will notnrise back its your fault.
Activity: 294
June 17, 2018, 08:24:39 AM
Do not blindly trust only one source, do your own TA and research before deciding. There's really no telling, if you want short-term profits you can choose to wait for a little and buy the dip. If you're aiming for long-term then just buy and HODL.
Activity: 127
Merit: 1
June 17, 2018, 08:13:03 AM
when buying coins do not ever be scared and make sure you have a very high confidence, do not sell when you have not got a profit. I think now is the best time to buy, currently bitcoin prices and some other coins have decreased in price so it is suitable for the buy
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
June 15, 2018, 09:51:50 PM
Yes, You should buy wherever you want today is a sale for cryptocurrency just buy btx,eth,bch,ltc,xrp and other on that and hodl for a couple of weeks to have a better profit.
Yes I agree on that, we must buy. Dropping of bitcoin price is just an opportunity and we can really gain a huge amount of profit in the near future if we are going to hold maybe patience is really a virtue and it is always needed on crypto feild. Because there are so many hard situation that may come during the time that we are holding so then patience is really important.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
June 15, 2018, 07:55:26 PM
Yes, You should buy wherever you want today is a sale for cryptocurrency just buy btx,eth,bch,ltc,xrp and other on that and hodl for a couple of weeks to have a better profit.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
June 15, 2018, 07:44:25 PM
Of course you should. I dont think the price of bitcoin will get lower than its current price right now.  Take this chance to invest in bitcoin now while the price is not yet that high because mind you, you're gonna regret if you will not buy now. Imagine and speculate the next coming price of bitcoin.
If I were you, I would grab the opportunity now and of course, I hope some will sell theirs because I believe they too are holding.
Activity: 252
June 15, 2018, 07:19:35 PM

I think if you want to buy bitcoin at this time then you can buy but should not use all your capital to invest, with a market that is in a cycle of continuous fluctuation and you split Small assets are out to minimize risk and DCA when needed. According to my analysis, the price of bitcoin will continue to fall sharply in the coming time.
Pages:
Jump to: