Pages:
Author

Topic: Right now should I wait to buy ? - page 14. (Read 2211 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
June 29, 2018, 12:28:42 AM
The market is going down pretty much so I think this is the right time to divide the capital and buy.
Its getting crazy to look how BTC price falling down deeply and its now below $6k. Even though it goes like that but still can manage to hold. We might get this opportunity to full our bags with BTC cause believing that it will pump soon once this huge correction happen. Even though we don't expect that much increase but it surely there is and could be enough to gain profits.
Activity: 322
June 29, 2018, 12:11:50 AM
Reading this source, I understand that prices are likely to go below 8k. Do you agree with those analysis?

https://www.coindesk.com/bear-revival-bitcoin-risks-fall-below-8k-after-3-5-week-low/amp/

There's no need to wait right now because the market prices are currently dumping, investing right now in cryptocurrency is the best thing to do in order to earn more profit in the future when the market price goes back to normal.
Activity: 215
Merit: 11
June 28, 2018, 11:57:44 PM
None is sure about the low bottom, so I would suggest to make a decision independently. Because, tomorrow the price might increase or decrease. When you go with someone's suggestion and if price increases it would be good and if it decreases it hurts.
Activity: 131
Merit: 0
June 28, 2018, 11:44:58 PM
It seems like the price have been reached to the bottom, and it is a good opportunity to buy in more. however, the volume is quite low, and there are likely some movements form government in the near future which make the market is more and more unpredictable than ever. Highly chance, but pretty risky though
Activity: 110
June 28, 2018, 03:00:14 PM
No. the market is fluctuated now. it is too dangerous to invest now if you are a newbie and you are lack of knowledge and information, you should not join into the crypto world now
Activity: 322
June 28, 2018, 02:27:22 PM
Reading this source, I understand that prices are likely to go below 8k. Do you agree with those analysis?

https://www.coindesk.com/bear-revival-bitcoin-risks-fall-below-8k-after-3-5-week-low/amp/
If you want to buy Bitcoin, you can buy now without waiting for the price to decrease. Bitcoin's lowest price this year is now prevailing so it should not wait. At the exchange market, Bitcoin is worth around $ 6000 so you can buy as much as possible.
Activity: 254
Bitsler.com
June 28, 2018, 12:14:27 PM
All the market is in dip , good time to buy some coins and get 2x, 4x and even 10x profit in some coins
Activity: 358
Merit: 118
June 28, 2018, 12:00:01 PM

Hope you got answer for this question. Now the market price is very low. It is right time to invest. Better utilize this situations and make profit. Dont trust other kind of negative news of fake news. I am sure within one month bitcoin price will fluctuate soon. Good luck.  Smiley Smiley 
Activity: 490
Merit: 28
June 28, 2018, 10:13:54 AM

Yes, I think this is a good time for you to buy bitcoin, you can see that the bitcoin price is now at $ 6100 and is still on the upward trend in the next two days. According to my analysis, the bitcoin price may continue to rise and may recover to $ 6500 level and then continue to adjust. The market is volatile and difficult to predict, so you should trade short.
This is the  right  time  to buy bitcoin if you have  enough resources,for capitalization, because any time  now the  price of some  ICO’s will spike and you  might end up missing the opportunity to catch  the great opportunity.
Activity: 224
Merit: 21
June 28, 2018, 10:12:00 AM

Actually, I think you can buy bitcoin at this time for short-term trading, according to my analysis, the current price of bitcoin is at $ 6100 and is showing signs of strong rebound in the D1 chart. So you have a good reason to believe that the bitcoin price will continue to increase in the coming days, the market is in downtrend so you always have stoploss in every trading plan.
Activity: 220
https://streamies.io/
June 28, 2018, 10:07:01 AM

According to some speculations, crypto might drop down lower these coming days but I don't want to take the risk and lose the opportunity to buy low now. I would want to buy at this moment and I suggest that you better not waste your time for waiting too.
Indeed, there's no guarantee that crypto will go down even more so you better to buy now as soon as possible. It is tough to anticipate on what will be the next move of bitcoin and I think the current price it has now was good enough to buy. It is better to take an action before its come too late.
Activity: 238
June 28, 2018, 09:56:55 AM

Yes, I think this is a good time for you to buy bitcoin, you can see that the bitcoin price is now at $ 6100 and is still on the upward trend in the next two days. According to my analysis, the bitcoin price may continue to rise and may recover to $ 6500 level and then continue to adjust. The market is volatile and difficult to predict, so you should trade short.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 639
June 28, 2018, 07:39:13 AM
The market analysis of a downward trend has finally come to fulfilment and value of Bitcoin almost went down below $6,000 and more news are coming in that it may likely hitv $4,000 before an upward trend to around  $10,000 in the couple of weeks to come, which means another good time to buy Bitcoin is underway.
But I do not think it will hit below $4000. Anyhow, you can buy right now. This is a time when you can decide about your future return. If you buy Bitcoin or ETH and hold it till the boom, you will notice a big difference in the initial value of your portfolio and the future value.

The difference between both is your profit actually. Think you invest now and sell when we are at $20000. This is the time to maximize your future profit.
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
June 27, 2018, 09:41:06 AM
I think this year Bitcoin will fall below 5k and next year will raise little bit maybe 9k or 10k , next 2020 will fly to the moon , this just my opinion the cryptocurrency market is unpredictable .
Activity: 154
June 26, 2018, 02:26:57 PM
Yes. The bottom of the price is always the good time to buy back. But it is not easy to determine what the bottom is. So, you must research and get news from the market carefully before doing. Besides, Technical analyst is also a good tool to help you
Activity: 1708
Merit: 126
June 26, 2018, 11:07:00 AM

According to some speculations, crypto might drop down lower these coming days but I don't want to take the risk and lose the opportunity to buy low now. I would want to buy at this moment and I suggest that you better not waste your time for waiting too.
Activity: 224
June 26, 2018, 10:20:36 AM
You should buy now . Because bitcoin's price is now less. This is not a big value for Bitcoin. Soon the price will be restored.
If you buy in this time, hopefully you will be profitable.
Activity: 114
June 26, 2018, 09:46:01 AM
The market is going down pretty much so I think this is the right time to divide the capital and buy.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
June 26, 2018, 07:32:46 AM
There's a slight change in the market at this very moment as of this writing.Prices are slowly going up and I hope this will be the start of a bull market.I think right now is the exact time to buy, don't wait any longer because sooner this will rise to the moon and you won't regret.
You can buy at this stage because the value today dropped at 5.8k dollar which is a very low value and inside the circle of a person with fine saving. In this way we can get a lot of Bitcoins and this is what we need to collect and should take with ourselves to a high market.

If you are not sure about this time then you can wait some more time but do not let the price go high more and buy at lowest price so that you use less money.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
June 24, 2018, 06:01:52 PM
The market analysis of a downward trend has finally come to fulfilment and value of Bitcoin almost went down below $6,000 and more news are coming in that it may likely hitv $4,000 before an upward trend to around  $10,000 in the couple of weeks to come, which means another good time to buy Bitcoin is underway.
Pages:
Jump to: