Pages:
Author

Topic: right time to buy eth? - page 13. (Read 2440 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
September 03, 2018, 11:16:10 PM
Ethereum has not been very impressive in it market price as recently seen. One would have expected it to continue with BTC price upward trend. But I think ETH is highly under-price with the current market value.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
September 03, 2018, 10:55:42 PM
I don't think so, because the ETH price is more often down than rising, so it makes me hesitate to buy ETH for now.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
September 03, 2018, 10:53:51 PM
Seeing at last years how ethereum price, maybe today is the best time make invetsent at ethereum, now ethereum have lower price and sure it be happen next time ethereum will growing to higher price. you can buy ethereum now and save for next month to take much profit.
brand new
Activity: 0
September 03, 2018, 10:41:47 PM
I think it is a good time to buy Ethereum because its price is very low now.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
September 03, 2018, 10:46:51 PM
I think this is the right time to buy the eth at a cheap price. after that, we can hold the coin that we have until the price rises again and we can get the benefit from it. we must be able to read the market well so we can choose the right time to sell or buy crypto. we also should be able to manage our crypto properly so as not to suffer the losses.
Activity: 252
September 03, 2018, 10:38:17 PM
I don't think I have to wait anymore, this is the right time to buy ethereum, because for now the price is still down, you can buy and save it while waiting for the market to rise again
Activity: 26
September 03, 2018, 10:44:20 PM
buy now because the ETH is down then it will be very profitable
Activity: 18
September 03, 2018, 10:43:17 PM
At present, Ethereum has fallen a lot. I think this is a good time to invest in Ethereum. I believe it will have a lot of room for growth in the future.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
September 03, 2018, 10:33:54 PM
The price of ETH has dropped a lot. It's been a long time at this price. There is no downward trend. I think it's time to buy ETH. Wait for the market to recover.

copper member
Activity: 294
September 03, 2018, 10:32:44 PM
I think you can get more ethereum now, because you also have plenty of opportunities to get more profits, because ethereum's price growth every day gets better, so you will also get more profits.
Activity: 550
September 03, 2018, 10:30:26 PM
you can buy etherium anytime but i think you should buy it right now because the price is still i low and soon it will rise up.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 259
September 03, 2018, 10:29:24 PM
ETH is crypto which is widely used for ICO and has the second largest trading volume after bitcoin, so I think if you look at the ETH price which is currently around $ 290 it is clear this is the right time to buy it.
Activity: 101
September 03, 2018, 10:29:09 PM
Yes, I think it is the best time to buy Ethereum. The price is now low enough. Buying now and holding it for a long time will earn more money.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
September 03, 2018, 10:17:39 PM
When you see a good market price opening of a coin, make sure to grab it. The coins price as of that moment will not stay forever. Don't miss its moment just to wait for its lowest, as long as you have a profit, its a good rise already.
In my own perspective, now is the right time to buy ethereum as you said its price is unstable but if you believe in the platform of ethereum you won't be worried about the result because we all know that jumps and dumps are normal here in cryptocurrency world. Just be brave to take risk.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
September 03, 2018, 10:13:38 PM
When you see a good market price opening of a coin, make sure to grab it. The coins price as of that moment will not stay forever. Don't miss its moment just to wait for its lowest, as long as you have a profit, its a good rise already.
Activity: 630
https://www.cd3d.app
September 03, 2018, 05:50:04 PM
ethereum going down day by day, so i am confused now, cause i want to invest here, what do you think about eth ? i mean this is the correct time to buy eth? or i should wait more?
although prices continue to decline but I am sure one day ethereum will be able to rise and maybe it will happen soon because the current market situation has shown a slight increase so before ethereum becomes expensive again we have to buy now
Activity: 689
Merit: 14
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
September 03, 2018, 05:49:45 PM
An investment in Ethereum is a very reliable investment. You will really be able to make good money with it in the long run. I believe that now its price is quite acceptable for purchase. I'm going to buy some too. So good luck to you.
Activity: 84
September 03, 2018, 05:45:05 PM
Ethereum purchase price  relative to bitcoin price has never been better than what we have now. It presents a good buy opportunity for me as an investor
Activity: 84
September 03, 2018, 05:42:23 PM
Well if you think eth is going down day by day its a sign that you will have a big opportunity to invest and hold. Dont lose hope if its going down because its just normal and we just need to hold and wait a little because it will just pump. Just continue supporting digital currency.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1
September 03, 2018, 05:29:47 PM
for me yes its righ time to buy and hold if you can because   eth price will be high again in this ber months and i know iam  right
Pages:
Jump to: