Pages:
Author

Topic: right time to buy eth? - page 17. (Read 2440 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 251
September 01, 2018, 07:25:35 PM
I advise you to buy more ETH coins that currently reach the lowest price, you will get a profit in a short time because most likely the ETH price will increase, hold a few moments to get excess profits
Exactly, buy it now is guarantee easy big profit, but of course we should hold it not for short time, because if for a short time, eth might be normal again because people are in a hurry to buy it. It will need short time if miracle happen to the market right now.
Activity: 486
Merit: 100
September 01, 2018, 07:20:50 PM
ethereum going down day by day, so i am confused now, cause i want to invest here, what do you think about eth ? i mean this is the correct time to buy eth? or i should wait more?

At the moment when the rate of return is at its current level, if you make the investment decision two days ago it would be very reasonable because when the exchange rate increases as the current investment are not recommended. So remember that experience is to invest cryptos at a time when the exchange rate falls or touches the bottom, but absolutely should not invest when the exchange rate starts to increase.
Activity: 364
Merit: 19
www.codex.one
September 01, 2018, 07:06:22 PM
I think now is a right time to buy as much Ethereum , as you can , because crypto market turns into green and Eth becomes bullish . I expect to see a good pump soon , so it could be a very right decision to buy Ethereum at current price .
Activity: 124
Merit: 0
September 01, 2018, 06:40:16 PM
This is the right time to buy ethereum as it will make you rich in some years to come because it's going to be a great coin in the future
in the CMC ethereum currently rising though still under $300. but I think this is also a good time to buy these coins and held him to wait for the surge in the price of the back so it can be a big harvest.
Activity: 126
September 01, 2018, 06:34:20 PM
This is the right time to buy ethereum as it will make you rich in some years to come because it's going to be a great coin in the future
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
September 01, 2018, 06:30:37 PM
I advise you to buy more ETH coins that currently reach the lowest price, you will get a profit in a short time because most likely the ETH price will increase, hold a few moments to get excess profits
Activity: 275
September 01, 2018, 06:23:34 PM
ethereum going down day by day, so i am confused now, cause i want to invest here, what do you think about eth ? i mean this is the correct time to buy eth? or i should wait more?
If you look at the ETH chart movement, we know that the ETH has reached around 1.3K $. it shows a very good development.
and if you look at this time it is already the right time, because my prediction of the ETH price will rise again soon.
copper member
Activity: 322
September 01, 2018, 06:22:40 PM
I think this is the best time to buy eth . You can buy it now as I think this price you will not get again. It's very good investment and eth is the best coin to invest at this point of time.
Activity: 126
September 01, 2018, 06:21:39 PM
I think it's a very good time . but if you want even more profitable to buy, you can try to wait
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
September 01, 2018, 06:15:19 PM
Yes.  I am definitely investing in it already because it's going to fetch me more earnings. This is the time to buy ETH. Don't waste time on it.
Activity: 97
Merit: 1
September 01, 2018, 06:13:03 PM
I am definitely investing in it, after all, it is still one of the most promising altcoins of the moment, probably the one that is expected to grow the most, it's grow would probably be still too slow for some people and they may end up selling in panic.
Activity: 434
Merit: 110
September 01, 2018, 06:11:17 PM

it is the right time to buy most of altcoins and bitcoins. the price is very low compare this early 2018. lets all expect that the price of market will pump before end of the year or later.
Activity: 72
September 01, 2018, 06:07:01 PM
 I think this is the right Time to buy ETH. now ETH price is down. You can buy ETH and holding it. when it's price increases you can sell it. Then you will get more profit.
Activity: 172
September 01, 2018, 06:06:15 PM
If in October reward per block will changes to 2 coins - will be pump. I think now good time to buy
copper member
Activity: 376
Merit: 1
September 01, 2018, 06:04:17 PM
I have a feeling that once etherium breaks its $300 resistance value, it's next bull run will begin, eth has dropped significantly since this year and have struggled to pull through since this bull season, I know no coin as eth stays down forever and at this level it should be time for accumulating some
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
September 01, 2018, 05:56:03 PM
Yes ethereum down but not always because they have sometimes the price decrease. Maybe ethereum is not time to increase very high but I believe on that in the future. I suggest to everyone purchase a ethereum now if you have extra money because we don't know what time the ethereum will pump again.
Activity: 202
September 01, 2018, 05:53:22 PM
Honestly now is the right time to buy etheruem if you are not buying it now, it means you are getting it wrong.
Etheruem is a top coin that is why it is among the top 5 best coin of all time.. Etheruem is so popular because most of the altcoins uses its platform to operate because its simple and secure to use. Etheruem price have fallen drastically because of the current market situation, you can now buy at a lower price and hold till it recover back.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
September 01, 2018, 05:51:23 PM
Now Ethereum is inexpensive, so I think that if you decide to buy Ethereum, then now you can safely invest in it.
Activity: 69
September 01, 2018, 04:13:54 PM
Ethereum, this price will be more in the future, now is the best time to buy until the price has increased we want to invest to be able to make a profit and a good reward.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
September 01, 2018, 03:50:30 PM
many people say that this time is suitable and the right time to buy ETH, because the price is down. it all depends also on the understanding and way of thinking of someone and also must look at the financial and long-term for the future. by considering several economic aspects. if that you are sure the right time to buy ETH, then buy a lot and hope the price will jump up soon. make sense!
Pages:
Jump to: