Pages:
Author

Topic: right time to buy eth? - page 14. (Read 2440 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
September 03, 2018, 05:24:15 PM
Yes, because now Ethereum price is very low. I believe that Ethereum will cost about 2000$ at the end of this year.
Activity: 658
September 03, 2018, 05:22:24 PM
Personally I think ethereum is undervalued right now and this a good time to buy some good luck with your investment
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
September 03, 2018, 05:16:43 PM
ethereum going down day by day, so i am confused now, cause i want to invest here, what do you think about eth ? i mean this is the correct time to buy eth? or i should wait more?
make some technical analysis first mate before buying 'cause that's the most important here to assure and to avoid such issues, and always bear in mind to invest what amount you can afford to lose to prevent regrets 'cause in this market all situations is possible to happen without knowing so must accept the fact before jumping in.
Technical analysis is mostly useful if you're trying to predict the short them variations of the market but the longer the time span that you're trying to cover the more difficult is going to predict what it is going to happen, so at that time it is way better to just look at the tendencies of the market in general and the tendencies of the coin that you are analyzing and there is no doubt in my mind that the price of ethereum is going to recover in the next years.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
September 03, 2018, 12:45:58 PM
In my opinion no, the dust is still settling and once ETH begins it’s rebound all of the fair weather investors, get rich quick investors and so on will be back and they will be buying ETH at a much higher price than me and you. It has happened many times before.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
September 03, 2018, 12:39:05 PM
ethereum going down day by day, so i am confused now, cause i want to invest here, what do you think about eth ? i mean this is the correct time to buy eth? or i should wait more?

If the market is going down, many investors are happy on it why? because they can buy/invest/hoard coins for a cheap price whereas they will have all the advantage when the market went up again, they will earn huge profit on it. Remember that it's not the only Etherium as well as other altcoins in the market are going down.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
September 03, 2018, 09:51:33 AM
I think it's not rational to spend money on buying coins because the exchange rate is constantly falling and the market is in a very bad position. I recommend to wait a couple months and see what happens with the market
Activity: 1036
Merit: 329
September 03, 2018, 08:02:08 AM
yes this is a good suggestion for us to do for an investment that can be useful for the future that we hope for later

As long as you believe in the ethereum platform you will say that this is the right time buy. For me personally the ethereum are having a good performance in the past year like rapidly rising, improvement and I believe it will had a great potential. If you have a capital to invest you should put it, but you need to analyze first.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
September 03, 2018, 07:58:51 AM
I think now is not a bad time for buying this crypto currency. As many experts give confidence that the rate will only grow. There are rumors about the price of $ 2,000 .. $ 3,000.
Activity: 238
September 03, 2018, 07:58:19 AM
I do not see any preconditions to exchange rates again began to rise. The market is in very bad condition and it is not known how long he was in this state will stay. So I highly recommend not to buy now coins because every day they are cheaper and you have a chance to lose all your money.
Activity: 303
Merit: 12
September 03, 2018, 07:53:36 AM
yes this is a good suggestion for us to do for an investment that can be useful for the future that we hope for later
Activity: 378
September 03, 2018, 07:51:54 AM
Not fulfilling many obligations for ICO projects, entails a severe blow at the price of the Etherium. If in the real sector of the country they used to use the crypto currency to solve economic problems, this would positively affect the price of ETH. I think it's too early to buy an etherium.
Activity: 428
Merit: 12
September 03, 2018, 07:18:47 AM
I think that all the predictions that we have heard throughout the years, Ethereum and all the rest of the coins needs to grow, but we see continued long fall and there is no reason for it to stop. So I do not recommend to buy Ethereum right now. You need to observe the market and just wait.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 260
Trphy.io
September 03, 2018, 06:43:42 AM
currently the ETH price is $ 287.13 if if the market price stabilizes and all Altcoin prices rise I think this is the right time to buy ETH to invest in the time long term. everyone in this forum might already know that ETH is a coin that has good potential and some of them have already bought ETH. so you also have to buy ETH now.
Activity: 77
September 03, 2018, 06:36:12 AM
I think the crypto market has not yet reached the bottom and the price may fall below. But still the price is very small and you can buy
Activity: 90
September 03, 2018, 06:34:35 AM
I think that you need to wait and not rush to buy the etherium or other coins because the situation is very disturbing and you can lose all your money. Just wait a month or two months and see if there will be changes in the market.
Activity: 210
September 03, 2018, 06:30:05 AM

Definitely Yes mate, this a good time to buy ETH since price is very low. Always remember the easiest and safest strategy which is buy low and sell high. Since eth price trends is going down it is better to invest to it and hold. Until price will triple after you bought. In that way you can gain and earn triple of your capital. Isn't great! So what are you waiting for buy Eth now.
Activity: 1382
Merit: 105
September 03, 2018, 06:22:01 AM
Yes , this is the right time to buy ETH because more chances to increase the rate of ETH .
Activity: 70
September 02, 2018, 11:44:31 PM
This is the right time to buy ETH because ETH price is very down.So you can take advantage of this position, which we will get a lot of benefits in the future.
Activity: 292
September 02, 2018, 09:30:01 PM
yes you are right, because the price of ETH dropped very much and I believe the ETH price will not go down too long, so I am sure the ETH price will start to rise again soon.
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
September 02, 2018, 09:17:42 PM
Personally i bought Ethereum and i hold it, these prices are for me to the healthy levels for the ethereum. It will be a late decision to decide to buy after the price of Ethereum has risen.
Pages:
Jump to: