Pages:
Author

Topic: RIO OLYMPIC BASKETBALL ( Championship ) USA Gold Medal - page 5. (Read 8595 times)

Activity: 502
Merit: 118
Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.
Any one have a schedule when these games are going to be played? I know the games run until Sunday but i am in a different time zone so don't know when the games are going to be played or even if I will be awake to watch them. Embarrassed
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Australia vs Serbia , australia can win the batle
United State vs Spain  , USA win to spain

and medal
USA gold medal
Australia silver medal
and spain bronze medal
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Spain vs USA and Australia vs Serbia both semi finals are very easy to predict favorite teams USA and Australia will win their matches into this knock round easily, so Australia and USA will face each into final match to win Gold Medal, overall USA is looking more stronger team as like it playing into this Olympics edition.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Australia vs Serbia (Aus)

United State vs Spain  (USA)

My bet is Australia vs USA in the final, let's see.  Wink    They both have many NBA players, that's why I prefer Australia and USA.

honestly speaking this is one easy bet and just to spice things up medals are as follows:

United States - Gold
Australia - silver
Spain - bronze

Spain is a better team than Australia in my book. Spain has one of the best players Pau Gasol. Spain already won United States in other matches so the team has a chance. Of course USA remains the king of basketball so it will be a close match.

Yeah, USA will definitely be the winner unless some unexpcted result happen, for silver medal, I prefer Australia, because I like Australia more.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 529
USA seems to me any kind of favorite. Even when you look at a star-studded Reserves Paul George it seems to me doing a very good job this year, the other two teams no chance. I think that the US gold medal Australia silver and bronze is in Spain.
Activity: 686
Now basketball is getting more clear to predict about the winner of Gold Medal, USA is in wonderful form and playing awesome with its natural style of game, I am pretty sure final match will be played between USA and Australia and USA will get another Gold Medal after winning this match.
Activity: 502
Merit: 118
Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.
has anyone expecting miracle here i sure would like to see spain to beat USA hard but i would like to
i know that they are having small chances but i still have hope for it cuz they are only team that can do it

High pick but it will take huge luck for spain to win USA
im from europe i would like that
That would be a high pick and a miracle if it were to happen.
Everybody and their grandmothers know that USA are the top when it comes to basket-ball.
No denying them the gold this time around either. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
has anyone expecting miracle here i sure would like to see spain to beat USA hard but i would like to
i know that they are having small chances but i still have hope for it cuz they are only team that can do it

High pick but it will take huge luck for spain to win USA
im from europe i would like that
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

My bet is Australia vs USA in the final, let's see.  Wink    They both have many NBA players, that's why I prefer Australia and USA.

honestly speaking this is one easy bet and just to spice things up medals are as follows:

United States - Gold
Australia - silver
Spain - bronze

Spain is a better team than Australia in my book. Spain has one of the best players Pau Gasol. Spain already won United States in other matches so the team has a chance. Of course USA remains the king of basketball so it will be a close match.
Activity: 952

United States - Gold
Australia - silver
Spain - bronze

Can't be too sure this time, USA is not doing a consistent job this competition, they are not the dream team like in the past. I love to see how the spain will compete with the USA although I like to see USA win this match but I can't help but worry about the ability of the Spain to pull a big upset.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

United States - Gold
Australia - silver
Spain - bronze
legendary
Activity: 1652
-slip-

i think that in first game, australia will win as they played very, very well versus lithuania.

and in other game, of course that USA will win, but of course spain will be good enemy for them, but USA should win

USA will win for sure versus Spain and i also think USA have a high chance to get gold medal. Pick USA Spread and under points should be a good picks.
against Spain i'm pretty sure USA will win but i have a problem regarding their odds because i have just seen at directbet that for these match USA only 1.07 and i think that's not good odds however i think i will looking for another sites who give the best odds for USA
Activity: 214
Merit: 100

Activity: 518
-slip-

i think that in first game, australia will win as they played very, very well versus lithuania.

and in other game, of course that USA will win, but of course spain will be good enemy for them, but USA should win

USA will win for sure versus Spain and i also think USA have a high chance to get gold medal. Pick USA Spread and under points should be a good picks.
When the stakes are higher, we can expect both teams to feel a bit nervous, especially in such a big stage as this. I think if Spain can keep it close, they might have a fighting chance of upsetting Team USA. They would need to play a near perfect game and memorable games from their top guys, specifically Pau Gasol.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
-slip-

legendary
Activity: 1442
I like Australia -3  and lean to the under 165.

Thinking about a 82-75 type game. Just going to lay
off it though because I have Australia as I posted earlier in
the thread 22/1. So gonna hope they win then hedge the bet.
twa
Activity: 320
Merit: 100
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
Quarter Finals

Australia vs Serbia - Game Schedule: Saturday August 20, 2016 Time 06:00 AM

United State vs Spain - Game Schedule: Saturday August 20, 2016 Time 02:30 AM

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Deandre Jordan says that Gold Medals are above NBA Rings

https://twitter.com/bleacherreport/status/766008161757196289

This is what happens when you know you'll never win a ring. LOL

Really a lol one. There are lots of strong players in the NBA rather than in the international game (only applied for USA team), so for an NBA player, a NBA ring is really the peak highlights of one's NBA career rather than Gold Medals.
Pages:
Jump to: