Pages:
Author

Topic: RIO OLYMPIC BASKETBALL ( Championship ) USA Gold Medal - page 10. (Read 8595 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Looks like the United States is whipping butt and taking names!!!!  I had my doubts that we would do this good this year!!  From what I can see I think we are going to take the gold!!  Go USA!

If there is anyone who thinks that France will kick our (USA) butts on the 14th of this month, please PM me and we can play for a friendly wager!!

US offense and defense looks like shit. I'm not sure what the defense is doing. They're overplaying on guys who can't shoot. Fouling way too much. Our front-court are giving up wide open dunks and layups to defend mid-range shots. When the defense isn't forcing turnovers, they're getting picked apart.

They could just be slacking off because they know they are the dominant ones in all the world teams in basket-ball.
Anyone know if they will be sitting any of their players for the finals if they make it this far from what everybody is saying about them lately,

That is true, but it might be annoying to us if team USA show how they underestimate other countries here in Olympics.

I think they will not underestimate them but the perfect words we can call it is they are confident to win and brought home the gold, and im sure that other countries will do their best to compete and do hardwork for more since they dont want their score to be buried down, it can be a shame for them since it will be listed in history if that really happens, but im 100% sure that USA will replinish the barricade who attempts to stop them to get the gold Smiley

Unstopable in USA team to gold medal
during olympic game is play use NBA player, USA untopable to gold medal

Fully support you, USA is so strong, they have best, first-class professional players, definitely they will get the gold medal.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228
Looks like the United States is whipping butt and taking names!!!!  I had my doubts that we would do this good this year!!  From what I can see I think we are going to take the gold!!  Go USA!

If there is anyone who thinks that France will kick our (USA) butts on the 14th of this month, please PM me and we can play for a friendly wager!!

US offense and defense looks like shit. I'm not sure what the defense is doing. They're overplaying on guys who can't shoot. Fouling way too much. Our front-court are giving up wide open dunks and layups to defend mid-range shots. When the defense isn't forcing turnovers, they're getting picked apart.

They could just be slacking off because they know they are the dominant ones in all the world teams in basket-ball.
Anyone know if they will be sitting any of their players for the finals if they make it this far from what everybody is saying about them lately,

That is true, but it might be annoying to us if team USA show how they underestimate other countries here in Olympics.

I think they will not underestimate them but the perfect words we can call it is they are confident to win and brought home the gold, and im sure that other countries will do their best to compete and do hardwork for more since they dont want their score to be buried down, it can be a shame for them since it will be listed in history if that really happens, but im 100% sure that USA will replinish the barricade who attempts to stop them to get the gold Smiley

They are unstopable because they are at pro level of basketball at look at what lineup what USA have they got superstars on there respective teams and that is unbalance play foe their opponent since its pretty obvious thay they can be beaten by allstar since they got different skill set levels thats why theirs no doubt,debate nor any negative specalution that USA will take this because they got a high potential to nailed their opponent and burried the score behind. They will just give a wink to their opponent if they made a shoot in the basket.
Activity: 84

Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Looks like the United States is whipping butt and taking names!!!!  I had my doubts that we would do this good this year!!  From what I can see I think we are going to take the gold!!  Go USA!

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I took Australia to win at 23/1 from directbet last night. i dont see how the americans are so favored when they havent played great. that said i am sure
usa wins but thought the odds were worth betting against it
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Looks like the United States is whipping butt and taking names!!!!  I had my doubts that we would do this good this year!!  From what I can see I think we are going to take the gold!!  Go USA!

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

Activity: 80
Argentina vs Brazil - amazing triller with 2 overtimes. Amazing performance by Campazzo and Nocioni. Strange, but Argentina veterans in overtime looked more fresh than Brazil team.
Spain vs Lithuania - unexpected total domination of Spain and Gasol. This victory was neccessary for Spain to keep alive in fight for quarterfinal. What about Lithuania, it looks that players think that they can't fight against Spain. This is the reason why we didn't beat Spain since 2010. Today we saw that Valanciunas can't defend players who can shoot 3-pointers like Gasol.
Last tonight game will be Nigeria vs Croatia. I think it will be close game, Nigeria want to win their first game, but I think Croatia will win this game.

spain is good team i hope in quarter final spain not meet USA
next match and last match in qualificaton spain meet argentina, my prediction and i hope spain win
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1363
Slava Ukraini!
Argentina vs Brazil - amazing triller with 2 overtimes. Amazing performance by Campazzo and Nocioni. Strange, but Argentina veterans in overtime looked more fresh than Brazil team.
Spain vs Lithuania - unexpected total domination of Spain and Gasol. This victory was neccessary for Spain to keep alive in fight for quarterfinal. What about Lithuania, it looks that players think that they can't fight against Spain. This is the reason why we didn't beat Spain since 2010. Today we saw that Valanciunas can't defend players who can shoot 3-pointers like Gasol.
Last tonight game will be Nigeria vs Croatia. I think it will be close game, Nigeria want to win their first game, but I think Croatia will win this game.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
It will be an interesting match between the USA and France to see if the USA play better then what they have been the past couple of games. Australia will most likely win against Venezuela and hold 2nd spot in the group unless France can cause an upset. Argentina had a tough game with Brazil just winning in the end 111-107. Spain is easily beating Lithuania and will most likely win which helps keep Argentina on top of group B.   
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

sure in lat two games they play awful Serbia almost got extra time but bogdanovic missed last shot
Activity: 364

Activity: 190
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Activity: 364
USA VS SERBIA
Team USA should be embarrassed by their play barely beating Serbia by single digits the offense looks like shit all isolation play and no ball movement most of players are playing one on one instead of team ball. This teams needs leadership badly players like CP3, Lebron, Wade and Kobe.

Final Score 94 - 91 USA Win.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Australia take on China later today and it will be another tough game for Australia but if they continue to play the way they have been playing they should be winning this game. I say it's tough because they need to win this game to stay 2nd on the table. But I think Australia will win. Also the USA take on Serbia which will also be a great game to watch as Serbia have been playing pretty well so far but I still think the USA will win easy.

sure from all team on Olympic tournament i must admit that im glad that they showed this play like that
hope that they will take some medal

They would provably give their all what they've got since they want to bring some honor to themselves and their country but the reality is only one team only will step up and take the gold and provably that team is USA its because they got the high skilled rooster on their team and i believe also australia will place either silver or bronze aswell same with argentina, that three team i can see who got brighter spot to take some medals on their tally sheets.

I agree with you bro. All teams hold the pride and honor of each country that's why they play a full potential. For now, i can't guarantee that team USA will won gold because there is a lot of possibility that maybe happened inside the court. If you pertaining to "roster"  and not rooster. Hahaha. I agree that USA has a better line up because they always pick all star player in nba. So definitely they are the most formidable ream in olympics
Australia played very well once again today easily beating China 93-68 It was a great team performance and I now think they will finish 2nd in this group. Serbia is keeping up with the USA at the moment which is great to see. Since the first 2 games for the USA they have not had  there own way with Australia keeping up with them and now Serbia doing the same. Even though the USA have the star players any team can win on it's day so there are no guarantees they will win gold. 
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228
Australia take on China later today and it will be another tough game for Australia but if they continue to play the way they have been playing they should be winning this game. I say it's tough because they need to win this game to stay 2nd on the table. But I think Australia will win. Also the USA take on Serbia which will also be a great game to watch as Serbia have been playing pretty well so far but I still think the USA will win easy.

sure from all team on Olympic tournament i must admit that im glad that they showed this play like that

They would provably give their all what they've got since they want to bring some honor to themselves and their country but the reality is only one team only will step up and take the gold and provably that team is USA its because they got the high skilled rooster on their team and i believe also australia will place either silver or bronze aswell same with argentina, that three team i can see who got brighter spot to take some medals on their tally sheets.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

Activity: 84
in Now play
in argentina batle lithuania is match eqaul squad , balanced team strength
but I think manu ginobili  could bring victory argentina
my pick argentina

your pick is lost
i think your prediction choose argentina only just wait for a super NBA star Manu Ginobili
argentina could bring victory , while Lithuania one of the strengths of his strength evenly European basketball
Pages:
Jump to: